Tell a man to commit suicide and he actually does it

Tell a man to commit suicide and he actually does it
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
#metoo

If they're stronger than men, why are they being manipulated and raped by them?

#metoo

bingo

If whites are superior to Jews why are they manipulated by Jews?

>tell a man to commit suicide and he does it
>tfw i get told to kill myself daily and i don't do it

Delete this

The real reason why women don't commit suicide as much as men is because women are biologically programmed to remain selfish into adulthood.

Women who commit suicide are outliers, men who commit suicide are average.

Men commit proverbial suicide everyday just trying to impress women. (going to jobs they hate, doing things they hate, all for the chance at reproducing) where as women can just sit back and never take any risks aside from pregnancy, which she can simply pop a pill for now.

MGTOW is a good example of what happens when men decide they want to live like women. What's funny is that women absolutely hate MGTOWs, even though MGTOW logic is basically how all women act on a daily basis.

true

Do you have a feminine penis?

>it's my turn to be inside her, ITS MY TURN

Women attempt suicide more than men.
Men succeed at suicide more than women.
Fucking retard.

In the same way humans are superior to dogs. Just because dogs sometimes kill humans we don't make the brainlet mistake of assuming dogs are superior to humans

The jews that manipulate whites are smart

(((Attempting suicide))) for women is just a cry for attention at worse, or at best proof that women are inferior to men if they can't even kill themselves properly. Since 50% of marriages (at least for same race couples) end in divorce it makes sense that attention whores (women) will do anything to get it since they didn't have daddy around to give them more. Extends to men to, I'm sure you know people that brag about their medical conditions or what pills they are taking.

They don't manipulate me. They manipulate you. Think about what you say bud.

women and fags! the estrogen in the water is turning them gay!

posting your own posts

saged

>if the workers were really upset about the bourgeois why don't they revolt?

Nah just frickin frogs, bro.

> if humans are superior to bacterias, why do human die because of them?

Jewish logic. Whites and kikes have different evolutionary strategies. Whites are nation builders like most races, Jews are gypsy-like parasites.

August Ames