Reminder that lolis are for pedophiles

Reminder that lolis are for pedophiles

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/lifestyle/victims-are-finally-learning-to-speak-out-against-japan’s-outdated-rape-laws
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
nationmaster.com/blog/?p=74
economist.com/news/asia/21679489-overreliance-confessions-undermining-faith-courts-extractor-few-fans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So?

That's pretty mean to lolis. They're not property.

No reminder needed, this should be common knowledge.

Reminder that To Love Ru means Trouble.

>Japan makes this material
>Has sigificantly lower rate of rape, sexual assault and molestation against its children then Western nations

Really makes me think

>condoning pedophelia because muh japan does it

Please tell me you're joking

Come back when the countries that don't make this (UK, US) or ones that outright ban it (Canada) have the level of pedophilia brought down to Japan's level.

>Reminder that lolis are for pedophiles

This boy is a pedophile?

>>>/reddit/

>pedophilia charges are lower in a country which allows pedophilia

Hmmm

As with sexual assault on women and racial violence, Japan probably has much higher rates of child molestation than any other developed country, but it simply goes underreported.
We're talking about a country where rape is seen as only a mild social faux pas.

>Thinking that owning paper with black inc is the same as raping or molesting children

What age where you dropped at?

I recognize you Sup Forums-reddit types from miles away.
Please leave Sup Forums.

That's pure speculation with no ability to prove or even defend.

Sup Forums-reddit types? Last time I checked both hated each other due to how inherently different they are.

So yes, Sup Forums-redditor confirmed.
Just so you know, everyone outside the retard-hubs knows Sup Forums is the board second only to /r9k/ in the amount of genuine redditors browsing it.

btw, can you name even half of the girls you posted in these generic shitposty reaction pics?

So that's a "no" on being able to defend anything you've stated then?

Name two. Two girls.

Reminder that lolis are for hugs not fugs

Come on user, lurk more, they aren't even all that unpopular.

Kanna and Umi

Reminder that they are for both.

Nice filenames faggot, you're right though.

What about 1000 years old dragons and loli babas ?

I do have decent ones

I agree with that one guy

Fuck that one guy

Fuck you, guy.

Only if that guy is a loli.

Don't call me guy, pal

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/lifestyle/victims-are-finally-learning-to-speak-out-against-japan’s-outdated-rape-laws

articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9

nationmaster.com/blog/?p=74

economist.com/news/asia/21679489-overreliance-confessions-undermining-faith-courts-extractor-few-fans

I like my Japanese media just as much as the next guy here but that doesn't lead me to blindly worship the country itself. Do some research next time

Fake news

/thread

Even assuming underreporting is the case, how do we know that the gulf between Japan and the West is filled? After all it's 8 times as prevalent here, and underreporting is an issue here too.

First source describes rape committed by a filthy gaijin against another gaijin.
lol read your shit

Depends exactly what part of the West we're comparing to. If we're talking US. vs Japan, of course Japan has lower crime rates. Japan is racially homogenous and have very strict gun laws plus a police force that will beat the shit out of you for stealing bread and a justice system that will toss you in jail without a shred of evidence.

On the other hand, there are some European countries that have similarly low crime rates without the issues of a nazi justice system, underreporting and the shitty bootlicking culture that nips are associated with.

>didn't read past the first paragraph

Not all Western nations are equal, since France is basically Japanese in how it enforces its laws (you have to prove your innocence under their system).

I'd also like to point out that there isn't a correlation between gun ownership and crime, especially within the US given how the demographics would have whites being overrepresented in violent crime instead of underrepresented.

>if you like traps you are gay
>if you like children its cute not pedo
explain

I am a pedophile
What now?

>if you like 3D children, you're disgusting pedo
>if you like 2D children, it's cute not pedo
As easy as that.

>underreporting and the shitty bootlicking culture that nips are associated with
That's the problem with nips culture, everyone knows that there are many things that aren't reported, especially concerning pedophilia, but since the western is uncultured they will just assume that's there is a correlation between that and loli stuff, even though it's something way older anchored in japanese culture.

>expecting a person who is for hard gun control to listen to reason