Flip flappers

The best animation in 2016 is flip flappers.
I finished watching all the episodes.

Will episode 12 be fixed?
I am very anxious.

I just finished watching this and really enjoyed it. Can someone explain the ending? I am not very bright.

There is not much to understand. Cocona accidentally went into Salts PI after Mimis PI exploded, where everything was a dull and boring version of the real world. Then Papika saved her from this hell, the gate to the real world opened and they had lots of unprotected sex

Mimi has to stay in Pure Illusion, Flip Flap is alive and well, Yayaka and the amorphous children have normal lives now, PapiCoco can travel to PI whenever they want and they happily flapped ever after.

How does one flap a flip?

Shit writing happened.

By flopping.

Writing >>>>> animation. Sadly.

Animation is probably one the last things that defines the quality of the show.

Is there any chance for us rewatching the entire series at the end of the year again? Don't ask me to stream it, my upload speed shouldn't be high enough.

>883

No one gives a fuck about it anymore sweety.

I can see it working out after Christmas.

And this is why we have this thread and why you can't stop shitposting in this.

It's a mystery to me why you posted that.

I think it would have been better if it was just "cute girls going on trippy adventures" like the first few episodes.

>The best animation in 2016 is flip flappers.
Mob Psycho was better animated.

was drawn by kojima

When are all the BD's out?

it's literally a meme anime, taylor made for reddit

Mob Psycho was actually good. Even great.

It would have been nice if the story played out though cute girls doing trippy things. Like if they explored various people's PI and you could figure out the story from their memories/personality.

Check out the official website. You know how to use the internet, seeing as you are writing on Sup Forums.

I LOVE YAYAA

But why did she lose the Cocona-bowl?

>Cockona

Thanks user, the outline of her face really saved my day.

>was debating on watching this because of the 'cute girls going on trippy adventures' the first episode gave
are you saying there wont be trippy adventures in later episodes?

There will be. At around episode 10 the main plot takes over, but it stays trippy enough. In the big picture the main really doesn't take up much time.