Why are americans so racist against whites?

Why are Americans so racist against whites?
It's like I can't go anywhere on the web without having Americans berating whites.

Americans are jealous of white people, I think it's that simple.

Glad I'm Shapeshifter master race. I can change race when I need.

inferiority complex. they know they're the missing link that get btfo by whites and asians

Because america was built by us. Not the white parasites.

Had this argument with my girlfriend yesterday. She is completely ok with joking about whites and stuff they do, but if I say anything that can be construed as negative about any other race even as a joke she gets upset. SAD!

Teach me sempai

>everything is made of cotton

Black's can say what they want with little to no repercussions other than admitting to a crime. Nothing a nigger does will be considered racist against a white person; even though, it would be considered racist if the roles were reversed.

It's apparently well spread, when I listen to some black musician I never see YouTube comments saying "he's good for a nigger" but when it's a white musician you will often read stuff about him being ok "for a white boy".

You didn't build a shit. You were stupid slaves who were sold out by your own tribal kings. You did some physical work but the ideas were more important. Black people can't be creative enough to create something more than a sharp stick. Be grateful for our technology, ideas and education you slave.

>soulless subhumans invented soul music
hmm

lol, farmers wouldn't trust the mule to milk the cows, they sure as Hell aren't going to trust the cotton pickers to build a barn. I guarantee blacks didn't and couldn't build their own quarters much less make any government building or road for that matter.

>Whites and Asians

There is nothing more cringy when whites beta orbit asians

The result of decades of social engineering.

we need some organizations like the whitey defamation league and so on

black people are awful, i don't wanna live around them but they are way better at singing and playing musical instruments than white people on average.

They're all aspiring rappers/ball throwers.

White people call these things hobbies are less likely to dedicate their lives to them as they've usually got a different idea for their future.

>10% of the population 80% of which is on welfare built America

You are like the inverse of kikes in everyway.

Depends which music genre. There weren't many good black rock artists. I honestly can't think of anyone more than Jimi Hendrix. But about Soul and Blues I agree, they are better.

lolwhat?
99.9% of black "musicians" just sample other peoples products and throw a hip hop beat on it

Americans are actually the most cucked of any Western country.

most racism against whites is a russian info-op

Our schools literally teach us that "race don't real".

What's worse is that Christian churches are starting to preach this message a lot more often too.

Basically the only time race is acknowledge is when shitskins or leftists cucks want to blame white people for some problem, and demand gibs from us. This is why you Eurocucks need to adopt strict borders before you turn into a nigger hellscape like us.

It's always impressive how these surveys managed to say exactly what the people conducting them wanted them to say.

It's funny because it's true. If you look at who voted against Trump it even includes nearly half of white women. They're all ganging up on white men

We really should have a day without white men and see how that all works out for them. They'd probably try to get the government to force us to work

>Americans
>White
That's funny.

They hate us cuz they anus.

Also, we can prosper without them, but they can't prosper without us. Because we invent and maintain all the good shit. While they just use and abuse it like the niggers they are.

How many infographics like this are utterly useless because they didn't include sources?