Lolifags BTFO

>FGO First Order = 22,874.
>All six volumes of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei! = 19,214.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)
pastebin.com/1H1VT00K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155930150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine how much lower they'd be if they had a chance to see it first

What are you on about? The special aired and was streamed. Along with a program called Next Order for announcements.

Imagine how much higher would be if they included a special SSR in the volume as Grancuck is doing to sell their anime.

Who cares, FGO made Prisma canon.

We both know that this thread is going to get deleted, and we both know why. So, the question becomes: what can be done about it?

The /vg/ mods refuse the presence of anything other than Grand Order, and Sup Forums mods seem to refuse the presence of only Grand Order. Is there a way for these things to be conventionally reconciled, or a way to make them reconsider? After all, they are mad enough to allow SnK, Jojo and One Piece generals. Might an equivalent and unique exception be made for Type-Moon content? It is, after all, born out of the primordial form of this site. There's like 6 Nasuverse banners. However, with /qa/ frozen, I have no idea how to effectively posit such suggestions or advice.

>can't fight pillar demons
Why aren't doujins of some of them tentacle raping her?

This is about anime sales shitposting, user.

20k is terrible for something that was supposed to be super popular. Especially for OVA.

It sold 2x worse than Zero or UBW.

Sure, it is. But, the instant that content which isn't directly "Anime or Manga" pops up, the thread will be deleted. Happened last time, even though the quality of posts was perfectly acceptable.

>Especially for OVA.
It's a TV special of low quality with zero benefits bundled.

>Lolifags BTFO
yeah okay OP, this was a real loss for loli. truly, we're all suffering here under the soft-tummied rule of the Douji girls, Helena, Assassin of Black, Santa Lily, Medusa (Lancer), etc.

>UBW.
>two boxsets with 26 episodes
>one bd, came with free lily code+quartz, special Arturia LN written by Nasu, and other shit I currently forget.
>another bd came with Suny Days ending animated, cd dramas, and more FGO benefits
>plus all director's cuts scenes
>high production values

>First Episode
>aired/streamed free
>has zero fucking goodies except the cms you can fight on youtube
>cheap production value
>one episode

?

And none of them is more popular than Scat, Jeanne Alter, Mashu, Tamamo or Saberfaces.

does it come with game bonuses?

No.

I'm actually secretly pissed this shit sold as much when it had such low production values and no game bonuses. UBW boxset had FGO bonuses but this didn't.

Prisma is fucking shit.

>Delight Jews
>game bonuses

Oh user, those only existed when the game launched. Now, currently ranking first in Japan's mobage revenues and second worldwide? Now they simply don't give a fuck.

I don't know why you think anyone with taste cares about "who is the blandest, least interesting girl"—i mean, "who would make the Newtype top 10 female chars"—oh, sorry, I mean, "popularity".

Fucking saleshitters. I wishe they were deported back to their vidya shithole.

It's a shame, really. Last thread there was even a link to Fate/Strange Fake in pdf. I regret not downloading it.

The original April Fools or the latest stuff?
Either way fuck Melvin and his mod buddies.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Here.
forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/378-Fate-strange-fake-(Free-Range-Spoilers)

And here is the volume 4 spoiler summary.
pastebin.com/1H1VT00K

I'm angry enough that they deleted the thread; I should never like to be so cold as to deny things like this to others.

Dying.

From what?

Nah they aren't cyjews

Dying of thirst. Do you know what that means?

Reminder that Type Moon threads will be a billion times more cancerous as soon as the official FGO English game translation comes out

>filename
what the fuck, thats fucking spoiler

please stop

>Imagine how much higher would be if they included a special SSR in the volume as Grancuck is doing to sell their anime.

Out of curiosity, how well Granblue sold?

>FGO
>canon

Puke

Why not loli?

Your barbaric concept of "canonical Nasuverse" is outdated, obsolete.

That's what nu-moon fags believe.

>story and characters written with nasu
its cannon, regardless of quality

Caster Cu wailing on Ana would just be fucking cruel.
I don't know about you but seeing Ana being crushed and immolated isn't my idea of a good time.

If you don't want to enjoy something, simply say it. There is no value in this distortion of words.

>second worldwide
How? It isn't even translated into other languages.

Just because Nasu "writes" kusoge it doesn't make it canon.

It's painfully obvious for any TRUE TM FAN that fate/shit must be buried already. Fate/shit and its target audience of fate/kids are the worst tumors that happened to grow on TM virgin body that cannot create anything now, even Mahoyo was a PIECE of SHIT and BOMBED really hard.
And what is more hilarious - Type-SHIT is pretending like it never happened and preferred to completely FORGET about their new VN by making another absolutely IDIOTIC fate/shit such as GRAND/SHIT, EXTRA/SHIT and APOCRYSHIT.

There is no doubt, NEO-TSUKIHIME remake will be absolutely terrible and stained by filthy hands of Takeshit and Nasushit who completely lost themselves in MILKING fate/shit for last 10+ years.
Fuck you NEO-TM scum and fuck your shit taste that corrupted previously a good studio. If those idiots listened to TRUE TM FANS that MODERN SHIT would never happen.

Don't care, FGO is more yuri anyway

>Tsukihime remake got reduced to a shitty event

Exactly what that """"""story"""""" deserves.

Fuck off, cancer.

I have never seen before such an untainted, pure specimen of this fallacy in nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

When the FGO crew jumps into Tsukihime, which three characters do you want to see as servants?

None.

>as the official FGO English game translation comes out
I never play mobile games, how does that work? I mean these things are full of event specials, by the time the English version gets released the non-Japanese fans will have missed a shit ton of servants. Or will they somehow recreate special events for the English players?
I have no idea how mobile shit works so this question is probably retarded.

>n-nuh uh!

Fade in your obscurity and drown.

Nobody knows, yet. There are further details coming soon, though; or, so I believe I heard.

The game will start from the beginning. The good thing is that we'll know when each servant comes out so you can save quartz for them

so when is the english release happening

summer, supposedly

I believe that I saw someone specifically mention July but, yes, Summer.

>comparing a BD exclusive show with a TV series

It's like comparing OP and a monkey.

I thought OP was a monkey!
DOH-HO-HO-HO-HO

So, how she died?

Type Moon brings in too much cancer and autism it needs to be pruned.

OH SHIT

There was a thread? Jesus how did I miss it?

This is the thread which was destroyed by our gods.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155930150

Resent them in their folly, for they know of the transgressions in which they relish.

Can I still play FGO without needing to spend ANY money and get the servants that I want? I am a very tedious grinder.

Yes. Game is essentially 100% single player, and you have bunch of lower rarity units that are optimal enough to beat even the hardest challenges.

I haven't read your entire post. Getting Servants you want is possible - majority of free players tend to stack paid currency to roll for their favorites, which tend to be limited.

Not everyone gets them.

>and get the servants that I want?

Depends. Is your servant a 5*? If he is you need a lot of luck or hoard quartz until he gets a rerun.

What about if I want a Saber Void Shiki?

I got her without paying any money. Now go to /fgog/ to ask these questions.

She is limited 5*.

So, do you feel lucky punk?

Depends really. You can hoard a quartz and use them when a servant you like is in rate up. Also, You can literally reach end game with nothing but 2-3 stars servants.

>TROO FANZ
stop user. please. my sides are going to escape orbit and I don't even care about nasu's shit.

Well, that's even better than starting at the same time. Thanks.

Orleans OVA when?

Box only releases actually sell less.

>Loli is not mainstream
News at 11

Yurifags BTFO

So it's more or less like Fate Emblem Heroes?
Are the rare servants you can get always there (with low %) or is this some few-days lottery shit and no chance to get them anymore if you weren't lucky during the event?

Fucking this

Shit>Fate>Fate/Fan Fiction>Fate/FBI Notified

it did? nice