Heightism

heightism

we have to discuss this subject on here Sup Forums
this is obviously the biggest discrimination of all
even the racism and genderism are just tiny issues when compared to the heightism
shorter men not only are less attractive seen by females but also are less likely to get jobs and tend to make less money when compared to taller men
and heightism is not even tabooed unlike racism and genderism

how do we solve this heightism problem?
seriously we need some actions to change this
we're now living in the modern society where physical strength is not required to live so it's just ridiculous that shorter men get this discrimination

there's literally nothing wrong with being a short man

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

manlet stay mad

i'm 178cm or 5'10'' in your mutt measurement so not tall but definitely not short

i just feel fucking sorry for short men

also don't use the word ''manlet''
it's offensive

168cm full grown adult here.

Is inchism also a problem in Asia?

im 5'8.5

Bog tier

you should feel sorry for yourself, sub-6 manlet. good luck.

Whoa stop right there. Jk jk löl

I'm 6'2, but I'm with manlets. Heightism is wrong

Should "men" under 6' be allowed to reproduce?

Be me, Icelandic maternal and dutch paternal background. Only 185cm. Inches away from demi-gid status.

Why even live?

>even racism and sexism are tiny issues compared to heightism
Actually heightism is trying to address the tiny issue

t. true manlets being somewhere around 5'8'' who try to expand the definition of manlet so that more and more non-manlet men can be called manlets as well

pathetic and pic related

if you're under 5'10'' then you should probably kill yourself right now for disgracing the human race

5'5" manlet here

never had any troubles with getting laid with girls ever

i just found your webm

keep dreaming, manlet

my dad is 5'8" and I'm 6'2"
my mom is also 5'8" and has several brothers taller than me

so don't be fucking any shorties

Gooks shouldn't judge anyone, asian males are the least attractiv and most autistic, for example, Elliot Rodger

You're average height around the world according too googeru, you're a tall ass asian

>tall girls are my fetish
>too tall to ever meet a girl taller than me
note sure how to feel

You are right, however this type of discrimination does not affect womyn so nobody cares.

What really surprises me is that no one is talking about right handed privilege. A lot of tools and appliances are build specifically for you (sinks, scissors...), many elements of language give you the upper hand (being right, righteousness, left being sinistra in greek, etc...) yet no one seems to pick up on that. Weird.

post your height

Manlets when will they learn?

did i trigger you? lol

>romania

i'm sure you're a fucking manlet
if we met in a street you manlet wouldn't stand any chance against me being 5'10'' with 220 lbs muscle

pic related

Ambidexterity is huge on product design lately tho. I'm actually having lessons on it rn on college.

tfw

i'm taller than your average

there's a blonde cashier at a local gas station who has got to be around 6'2" or just a bit taller.
right around 30 so she's hitting that wall, but she does enough meth or something to keep herself skinny.
so fuckable

All that happened there was your mommy fucked a tall guy

if she found a guy who looked nearly exactly like a taller version of my dad.
We have the same face

Sage. 6'3" here shorties btfo

I kinda do feel bad for shorties but then again I see plenty manlets with girls so they manage somehow. And here I am a 6'3 """Chad""" with no friends or gf

when will they learn lads?

Life ain't fair, buddy. Discrimination based on height is natural and people will always do it, consciously and subconsciously. It's not a matter that needs to be discussed, simply because it won't change, just like your height.

For that pair he seems be the exact perfect height

>tfw at your 18 you gonna be like that for ever.

Trips of truth I was thinking that rn

5.8 feet is not the same as 5'8''
5 foot 8 inches is 172
dumb fucking turk subhuman

tfw decent height but balding
just

then why did you stop descriminating faggots?

Then it should say I am 5 ft 10

tfw 5'11 exactly. Why can't I just be an inch taller?

5.8 feet is not the same as 5 foot 8 inches
that's why it doesn't say 5ft 10
you're still a manlet though

7374737 cm dutch here. I am the shortest person in my family.

True. Let's start to discriminate faggots again.

Fuck the metric system.
Yes we have it in canada but as a machinist who works with numbers a lot, with tolerances as small as .0001 +/- I can attest the metric system is shit and for this reason we mostly use the imperial system. Unless we get orders from you yuropoors. Fucking retards

you are a literal moron or you're larping

The real redpill is frame size shoulder width, im 5'6 which is definitely manlet but the real kicker is my shoulders are tiny, i know a guy my height who has no problem with women and i noticed his arms and shoulders are the same size as my 6 foot friend.

Even if i lift or go on steroids i wont get that stocky dwarf look im stuck on muscular 13 yr child mode.

I have a solution. Sterilize all midgets and manlets. In a few generations, none left.
No midgets, no discrimination.

Meh im 5'7 and could care less. Had a hot gf forever. Just dont be fat and its all good.

>ftw 1.79 cm in a country where average guy is almost two meters tall

I think short people will have a use in the future.

Magnificent quints, manlets btfo for all eternity

Heightism, lookism, both are issues rooted in evolution and can't just go away. Better luck next time sorry

5’6 reporting in
At first i was sad, then i retired at 30

What's with this country of gnomes, I'm barely above 5'10 yet everyone here is fucking shorter than me/

heightism, looksism and intelligencism are the most prevalent forms of oppression

You realize nobody is "tall" or "short" except in relation to other people, and if you breed out short people, people who are 6' will just become the new manlets

But you're still 5'6

lel
how will they ever recover

>Under 6 feet tall
>Not a Manlet
Pick one

Gas all manlets so they don't pass on their inferior genes

I used to feel bad about being 5'7 Then I found celebheights.com/ and realized how many successful actors, politicians musicians etc there are who are my height or shorter. I suggest anyone who has fallen too deep into the manlet memes to go have a look.

people above 5'9 are more likely to get injured and statistically lose longevity exponentially as height increases (really really tall people live short lives). Same principle as large dogs living shorter lives than small dogs. As average height increases, injury rates increase and average lifespan decreases; this has all sorts of negative effects on society, which in turn generates downwards pressure on average height.

have you considered transitioning?

I'm 5'9 and dropped a 6'3 inch dude who thought he could easily scrub me....

It the size of the fight in the dog not the size of the ego in the downed log

>actors, politicians musicians
all scum

Its true if you have the money and power it doesnt matter. Being poor manlet is worse than poor lanklet though.

God I love LIVE•PD

Please God may (((they))) never shut it down

>tfw 6'5"

Superior Plains Indian genes checking in.

It's irrelevant. The main point is that they have achieved tremendous success regardless of their height.

how can manlet tatar subhumans even compete

too short! 193.5 reporting in.

Of course, and being rich manmore is worse than being rich manmore 2 inches taller. The point is that height does not determine your success. It's a disadvantage/advantage, but not fate.

>a 6' lanklet would mock a muscular 5'11 with small waist and broad shoulders

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

fuck I haven't laughed that hard in awhile

....Chakotay is that you???

>""""""""""""""""""muscular"""""""""""""""""""small weist""""""""""""broad shoulders"""""""""""""""""""""""

Careful! He knows the way of the voice.

>wearing heels at beach

its just another example of why we need to stick to our people.
I believe your height is quite big for your people right Hirohito?

I am a descendant of Ancient Greeks, who were quite short themselves. So masterrace.

The same should apply to your people

doesnt he still fuck a lot of pussy?

have a you

Thats fine, i can pay someone to reach the top shelf

>Of course, and being rich manmore is worse than being rich manmore 2 inches taller
Yea the point is in those circles the amount of your bank account is more determinant. Looks just dont matter

>I am a descendant of Ancient Greeks
ikibey you are an ugly 167cm turk
fuck off back to Sup Forums

Nigger thugs are taller than nipper qts. Guess that makes them better.

Heil Penta-Satan

izzat Ted in the middle?

i wish i was ikibey Dmitar

you truly think ikibey would open a thread which isnt about Greece?

>Satan quints of raw truth.
Nice!

fuck this tread

>5'9 here

>tfw dad is 5'10 but brother is 6ft 2

don;t even ask girls out.

ikibey goes on actual threads sometimes
usually has a larpflag and you can still point him out easily
i fucking hate that retard so much
he's 100% autistic
the low functioning side of autistic as well

Today I will remind them

your national life expectancy would be even higher if your average height was lower. short dutch people live longer than tall dutch people. look at the stats.

this is the only meme made by manlets that i really like
cause they aren't trying to be delusional morons that mental gymnastics their way into thinking being a manlet is actually better
they've accepted it and even laugh about it
if only all manlets could be like this