Do you like Saber?

Do you like Saber?

I enjoy all Seibas past and present

Not really.

When they give me Rider, Saber, Archer and proper Berserker Cu then I might start caring about clones.

>The implication that Prototype!Merlin probably is a seibaface from Arthur's NP

>list of Sabers
>Mysterious Heroine X

I don't understand.

I didn't vote for her.

only nero

>put a hat on
>mysterious

>list of Sabers

Wrong. Saberfaces. Artoria-face if using FGO standards.

I'll answer honesty and without excessive memeing.

I like Saber. Initially, I have no hatred for her, I enjoyed her story, I enjoy her appearance, I don't mind her numerous "clones" and alternate selves, all around I like her.

Especially though, I love Artoria Lancer and Artoria Lancer Alter. Call me a complete sucker, but an impressive chest enthralls me. I want to paizuri.

Hell no. She's an insufferable cunt and a cancer ruining TM.

Hell I already found her quite bland and insufferable during my first read of the novel. After becoming a Fatefag and seeing her so disgustingly pushed and spammed my hate for her become unbearable.

Can't wait for H/F, I want to see the bitch corrupted and slaughtered

Animated Alter is just going to make her even more popular.

That's just proves saberfags' shit tastes. Alter is a fucking recolor with even less personality than the regular one, quite a feat but alter manages to do that, impressive

Since this is where all the type moon people are, I have a question I need answered.

Can someone point me to where Urobuchi stated he planned to have Kariya rape Sakura in Zero? I need to show it to someone.

Her design is fantastic but her official art is shit because she is drawn by a shitter

Jeanne and Saber slutting it up together in FGO made Saber Alter incredibly popular.

>her official art is shit because she is drawn by a shitter

There's no such statement. All that's known is that Urobuchi was planning on having something fucked up happen regarding Sakura, and that Nasu said it was going too far.

I was talking about Lancer Artoria

Really? I've heard it many times on Sup Forums that a crazed Kariya was going to rape a 6 year old Sakura and that was going too far.

Takeuchi is still fuckin autismal, though; that's why I posted the quote.

He gets to draw his Waifu for a living. He's living the dream.

When will Nasu do the inevitable and retcon Atari Dumbledore into a Seiba?

Regular Lancer Artoria is fine though

You mean the thing that already happened?

Why did Nasu do that to Arc?

>Nasu

Takeuchi can only draw Saberfaces now

There are many baseless rumors floating around when it comes to Sakura.

Yes, but it could be so much better

That doesn't really look like Saber.

>especially my son at the beach

Okay, I had a good chuckle at this.

But in all seriousness fuck Saber. The only good Saber was Nero.

Even moreso because we know that it's Sakura Urobuchi wants to corrupt, not Kariya. He literally says he gets excited masochistic pleasure from thinking of how miserable he can make her life when he first saw Takeuchi's illustration of four year old Tohsaka Sakura.

So what Uro wanted was likely a five year old Sakura doing something horrible to Kariya. Lord knows how many sadist loli fanart we got because Urobuchi changed the last scene with Kariya and Sakura in Zero.

No.

she's the best

fpbp