Is hating pit bulls a sign of racism?

i was just talking to my neighbour and he started going on about pit bulls and he was pulling up all these statistics about how "per capita pit bulls are the most violent dogs" and telling me exact percentages etc etc and it started sounding exactly like how a white supremacist talks about black people. so now im question wether the man is a racist or not because if hes willing to be a statist with pit bulls why would he not do the same with black people?

what are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com.au/pin/428123508302814630/?lp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pitts are the nigs of dogs

You dont have to do per capita at all

Pit bulls kill more people and other animals than knives do every single year.

Go ahead, look up stabbing deaths and pit bull maulings.

That said, pit bulls are very much like black people. Overprotected by society, forgiven for all their mistakes depsite doing them over and over, and highly prone to harm and/or kill others at the flip of a switch.

dang ol' SJWs here man dang ol'
talkin' bout john wany americana dang ol'
dang ol' got'cher gotdang soy latte argue like a woman boy dang ol'
everybodys got a boat dang ol' find a real man works with his hands or writes with a pen dang ol'

look i found a racist

cletus please leave

Your neighbor is right, pit bulls are the niggers of dogs.

pinterest.com.au/pin/428123508302814630/?lp=true

> t. pitbull

This

Rare flag

surely got a lot to do with the type of people who get them and the purpose they get them for. some euro countries ban staffordshire terriers. they have a similar image i guess but i've never met a staffy that was intimidating at all

Since when does realism = racism? Numbers don't lie.

Hating pit bulls means the can recognize danger. Niggers are also dangerous, so they recognize niggers as dangerous animals as well.

>It's another "stats are raysis "episode

Pitbulls are only dangerous when owned by blacks or spics who generally raise them to fight each other for sport.

breed realism is the first step to race realism

this

No I think it's a sign that he doesn't like pitbulls. Not everything is about race and racism, your mind has been fucked from too much pol.

Let's just forget about all the whites who give these dogs love and are in turn mauled because on day the shitbull just snaps because fuck you, that's why.

Going to say this pit bulls have a lot of energy more so than many other dogs, you have to be on top of pitbulls because if you keep them caged up or inside they wont be so friendly and with pitts it becomes deadly. You have to constantly introduce pitbulls to people especially when they're young. rednose pits seem to behave differently. Owning a dog is a huge responsibility and should not be taken for granted all dogs should be friendly towards who ever the owner agrees upon bringing into the family home. Pits do not mix with kids because kids are not good with animals. A good dog doesn't bark or attack unless there's some one on the property who shouldn't be there.

>your mind has been fucked from too much pol.
Is it just Sup Forums or everything else too, because I think it’s everything else too. Just below the surface of the well-learned social skills there is something hiding.

>Just below the surface of the well-learned social skills there is something hiding.

Reality?

Everyone was blowing up frogs and tormenting the sickly kid and now all of a sudden you’re mister smiley. I find that hard to believe.

What

Breed mixing is wrong. Breed purity is necessary for the future of dogs.

Would you trust this "corgi" with your children. A propensity for violence is genetic.