Christcucks seriously believe in this

Das rite. Fuckoff with your Pagan ethno state. Multi racial christian nation FTW. Hail Brazil - Hail the race mixers. Praise Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rNall
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14920-finnish-police-record-23-year-on-year-increase-in-rape-reports.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h0PepyWE4ug
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Emanuel Imanuelsen)))

(((Jesus Christ)))

these girls look pretty white wtf

the flying spaghetti monster

christards are dumb

agreed

Christians are so fucking repulsive. They'd all be perfectly fine with flooding the west with migrants as long as they follow the same cult as they do.

Fucking hell, Sweden really is done for

>Doesn't read the Bible
>Calls herself Christian
Why do people do this

make this the top thread like it or whatever you have to do

If a "christian" is pro-refugee he is no christian

Inb4 christian redpills

Refugees 'causing problems, rapes, kills and hurt children, if you really believe Yeshua would ahve allowed this scum to be in his very own city or near his people you never ever read the bible

*makes another whip*

that baby looks legit retarded

your bible literally says to take in refugees as christ once was

I was wondering the same. The one in the back can't posssibly be a mulatto.

its always funny to see those magapede chabad goodgoys retards tryna frame it that way
reminder merkel is christian and her father was a cleric

also Sweden is mostly filled with christians and people on Sup Forums deny the fact that they hate something their fairy tale caused

It's just low standards of whiteness, when half-black mediterraneans and quarter-black frenchmen are considered white by some.

This should be classified as child abuse. The kids are fucked for life.

>why be a cuck if you can be a *proto-cuck*

Any ideology before the french revolution is not cucked. Christianity is one of them. Enjoy increasing athiest and migrant populations Abdullah Mohammed Kebab

>you are either christian or muslim
nice dualistic jewish pilpul you cuck
>any ideology before the french revolution is not cucked
leveryone knows of mutt education but nice that try saying your ideology isnt cucked just because its after the french revolution LOL

*before

Christians in this thread:
100 million Pagan of Atheist Europeans on this earth, no other people

or

100 million Christian black sub-saharans on this earth?

Black genes are an improvement over Swedish genes

BLEACHED

That’s bogus.

Christianity is a universalist pro-refugee anti-nationalist religion

Refugees that accept the rules of the nation they are in

Was Yeshua a nigger who threw grenades, raped children and women and killed the people who let him in? No nigger

>reminder merkel is christian
LARP and Synagogue of Satan also

>anti-nationalist religion
you probably have read the bible

Who the fuck cares what christians believe in? They are all going to get the rope when the race war starts. All christians will be classified as spiritual jews.

Exodus 20:4

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

Your Gods are objects

>meme flag
I am out of this level of kiddism

which one would you prefer europe be filled with, christian negroes or atheist whites?

No dodges allowed, behold the cult of the king of jews

Archived:
archive.is/rNall

First you need to know the difference between jews and (((jews))) ökonigger

i don't care about your semantics and word tricks, answer the question

Nah I sleep

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

guess what the answer is boys

>helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/14920-finnish-police-record-23-year-on-year-increase-in-rape-reports.html

If you can laugh at me then laugh at your country too hypocrite

Amazing what happens when (((Christians))) let in shitskins isn't it?

im not even gonna open your link i dont fucking care

you're the champion of brown christianity, a captain of the mongrel hordes

don't pretend to care about someone's country, it's you and your ilk that invited them here in the first place

I honestly have no problem with this.

DEUS VULT!

>Amazing what happens when (((Christians))) let in shitskins isn't it
>(((Christians)))

They are called jews, and they brought them in fellow rabbi

Only in Jewmerika.

You mean Europa? Our country?

There's no difference, they're both kikes.

ANSWER:ANSWER:ANSWER:

This is from sweden you fucking idiot

>Latin heretics seriously beleive in this*
Fixed.

K

Nigger christians 'cause:
>team up white and nigger christians to remove mudslims
>build up country
>after build up country send nigger christians back
>they preach the gospel and also build up their shithole with lend money from us if they asked nice

i said NO DODGES! if you pick team negroes then there's no whites at all.

You don't get to change the parameters

it's 1 group or the other, FOREVER.

the other group disappears. OK?

now answer again.
it's either: 100% christian negroes from now on
OR
100% atheist whites, from now on.

which one?

You know, I'd make a comment about the level if delusion involved in this post, but you believe a kike came back from the dead so, you know, par for the course.

I don't see any difference, it all comes from Jewmerika's influence.

The lord has spoken, he disagrees.

Christianity is a farce that props up mammon.
They just want people that don't disrupt their overlords racket.
They just want people to integrate into their "work force".
Keep in mind the Christians in Sweden genocide the Sammi people in modern times.
The Sammi have an alternative WAY OF LIVING. Christians are just slaves of those that rule over them.

LMFAO saved
Chirstcucks on suicide watch

He is right, if people follow Yeshua and his Law truly in their hearts then that nation will be blessed by Him if they follow his Laws.

Race really does not matter in the eyes of our heavenly father, only our spirit, and heart. Sup Forums is not a Christian board if they embrace Nazism, whose roots are deeply Masonic, Occult-like in nature and a proto-type for Mystery Babylon, the foretold religion which will deliver the nations into oblivion.

Yeshua and Yahweh love you, repent your sins and ask them into your heart, They shall do the rest for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=h0PepyWE4ug

This is what Sup Forums Christian larpers believe while the rest import Somalians and build wells in Africa.

Somalians helped to OHIO.

45,000+ Somali live in Ohio.
25% of Somalis Immigrants speak English well enough to get a job, especially the young people.
40% have become citizens of the United States of America
80% live with their families
Average Family has 7-8 members
99.9% of Somali are Muslims
57% are eligible to become U.S. Citizens
The number of Somali's living in central Ohio will continue to increase in the next 5 years
Unemployment is rate is higher 5% then state average rate.

The government pays Christian organizations to help them settle here.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/

There are 9 main major refugee resettlement organizations (Volags from “Voluntary Agency”) with approximately 450 affiliated organizations throughout the country; many are run by former refugees.

Below are the 9 Volags that operate today:

US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB),
Lutheran Immigrant Aid Society (LIRS),
International Rescue Committee (IRC),
World Relief Corporation,
Immigrant and Refugee Services of America (IRSA),
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS),
Church World Service (CWS),
Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA,
Ethiopian Community Development Center (ECDC),

The problem with making Christianity pro White is that sooner or later people will read the fucking Bible and see that it doesn't push that view at all.

Kike on a stick has been the Jews most powerful weapon. The Jew fears European paganism, not this supernatural nonsense, this all men born equal, help your enemies, turn the other cheek poison.

>diz iz mine now whitey we be liberatin u an sheet

Atheist whites oc.
And atheist doesnt mean pro degeneracy or such. Most of atheists are very decent people. But pro degeneracy in US obliges one to claim to be atheist (even when not) because most believers there are quite extreme. Creationism, evangelism,...in the west, only in US you can found such beliefs.
Its a logical fallacy to link the two:
"There are X in Y group, therefore, the whole Y group is in fact X."
Except its wrong.

On the other hand, the biologic facts are actually one of the problem with blacks. And it cannot be fixed. Christian or not, they will be a burden for any people that welcome them.

/thread

Nice raid pagan discord/Vargtards.
This garbage thread feels like Reddit
1) Sup Forums is a christian board
2) Sup Forums follows the ideal of Christian values
3)The downfall of the west began with the explosion of atheism
4)None of you are pagans, you're just butthurt at Christianity
5)You're butthurt at Christianity because you're edgy
6)Both your Christian and pagan ancestors are rolling in their graves looking at this fuckery
7)Christians are more conservative, have stronger family values, and a rich history in Europe.
8)kys

Friendly reminder that religion and multiculturalism killed the west.

Amen to that.

In the US, most traditional Christians oppose open borders, globalism, and race-mixing as a general principle (with exceptions), while many Episcopalians, Methodists, Quakers, mainline Protestants, and once-a-year Catholics openly support the same. Most pagans I knew are Wiccan only, so tend toward new age crap.

I have never met an atheist that was opposed to open borders, globalism and hedonistic degeneracy - in fact, the ones I have met proudly promote it. Denying God, they also deny natural law governing peoples and cultures ("We're just carbon-based lifeforms composed of the same elements, so what do races/borders/cultures matter? Just be a free individual and focus on yourself."). And not a single one of them dares to criticize Islam. My faith in Christianity is - tbqh - directly proportional to the fact that atheism is linked politically to recent Marxist-Islamic alliances I see.

Also, 80% of Jews are atheists who believe more in Marx than Moses - they just use "Jewish heritage" as a cover to push cultural Marxism.

I don't have a problem with atheists per se (Pascal's Wager), but the ones I have met want to flood my homeland with people who want to cut my head off, and that is problem.