Are you guys actually racist?

Are you guys actually racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-collapse.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2018-01-03/germany-must-come-to-terms-with-refugee-crime
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=7F75E24231A12E5DD9D86E604AC1B69A?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf
fox9.com/news/239222988-story
twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/
wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-who-was-beaten-set-on-fire-in-Georgia-home-dies-391541921.html
metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/
wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/
clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
newsok.com/article/3865110
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/?utm_term=.511315fa1979
nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/04/nj_woman_enraged_by_fancy_white_people_arrested_in.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-infant-killed-20170525-story.html
kstp.com/news/davonte-bobo-sentenced-death-of-samantha-burnette-minnetonka-high-school-student/4539054/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking bait is so shit these days

How is it bait? Many non-whites or even just "lower tier" Europeans are intelligent, attractive, and have morals.

Why even bother being racist? The most racist I am is finding a white woman of similar descent in order to have kids that resemble me, and knowing which groups to avoid contact with (ghetto nigs, white trash, beaners)

>"lower tier" Europeans
Checks flag, ah alright no reason to feel insulted.

I think Romanian qts are top tier fwiw
I love Latin women

Most people here just kid around about being racist. Many of us are civic nationalists, and as long as you support Trump, then you can follow whatever religion you want. We usually refer actual Stormweenies somewhere else

Yes
Go to narrative-collapse.com and see why

Not all of us, but we are all evil.

>implying I’m joking

ANybody of pure race is racist in some extent

Mixed race people cannot comprehend this because they are not pure and stuck in limbo between two races, though still unironically identify as black for the gibs and pack of race-cards handed to them at birth

You may not believe in tribalism but tribalism believes in you.

>you guys

>steve buchemi with swastika
>"hello fellow Sup Forumss!"

Yes, but not in the since that I want to eliminate all non-whites. I just want them to stay in their own places.

No.

>brony flag
>many of us
>we
>as long as you support Trump
good grief...

Not all Blacks are niggers, but it's unfortunate all niggers are black, so I always try to keep my distance when I see one(as rare as that event is)

So it's only okay for non-whites to be racist to whites? Got it.

Ignore the faggot shill spam. All non humans are gassed.

I mean it's pretty clear that white humans are superior look at our lands the technology etc.... black people wouldn't do shit . Muslims are animals killing people for the religion etc ......

And then everyone should accept these poor refugee's until they turned our land into somalia 2.0

A lot of people in this board have been red pilled in race realism. When you look at humans from a biological perspective race starts to make a lot of sense. When you look at Africans vs non-Africans, for instance, you might wonder why Africans are over 80% or the NBA and NFL in a country where they are 12% of the population. Per capita they over represent the sport 25x ~. This can be explained when you realize sub Saharan Africans were an isolated population near the equator for 60,000 years and they were always hunter and gathers. They could survive day to day just by the food they acquired. In temperate biomes they were forced to plan ahead and be at least a little intelligent or they would die. Then there’s the racial IQ gaps and even different brain sizes that all but confirm this hypothesis to be true. Although the climates wasn’t factor the only driving factor, it’s probably the biggest. There’s a funny phenomenon among racists. They’re usually very low IQ or high IQ.

These are just the wikis but you can find they’re all backed by scientific studies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size (Scroll to race)

It’s racist to stop it
bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2018-01-03/germany-must-come-to-terms-with-refugee-crime

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=7F75E24231A12E5DD9D86E604AC1B69A?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Define “racist”

No. I just hate niggers and sand niggers.

I'm not, but I'm not from pol so.

>filename

>92.1 percent of the crime increase was attributable to the newcomers.

They said that they will deport muslims who burned jewish flags but criminal muslims can stay here , sure they need to go to prison but they can stand here .....

of course i'm racist

i have the ability to recognize patterns

It’s a fucking clown world

yes
extremely

>MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - A heartbroken Minneapolis family insists they will never be the same after the gunman who shot and killed 28-year-old Jenna Heilman was sentenced to more than 28 years in prison Thursday.

>Sherman Alexander pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, and admitted he opened fire after a fight inside a popular downtown Minneapolis bar spilled outside. Alexander is also a suspect in another high-profile, still unsolved shooting in the city.
fox9.com/news/239222988-story

That is only a part of his culture.
You have to accept it or the HATE will win.

>Nine years ago, a St. Paul man robbed two people in a Columbia Heights home and held a gun to their heads. He told one “he would have no remorse shooting him because he hates white people,” according to a criminal complaint.

>Benjamin Lee Harris went to prison in that case and then again for a 2010 armed robbery in St. Paul. On Tuesday, police arrested Harris yet again — this time, police say they suspect the 29-year-old of being involved in a St. Paul homicide in the North End. Police were called about a robbery last week and found 41-year-old Jason Mikulak had been fatally shot.

twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/

Yes.

>ATLANTA, Ga. (AP) -- A coroner says an 83-year-old Georgia woman who was badly burned and critically injured during an attempted robbery has died.

>Meriwether County Deputy Coroner Leonard Wigley Jr. tells local news media that Dorothy Dow died Saturday at Grady Memorial Hospital. Authorities say Dow was doused with flammable liquid and set on fire Aug. 4 when five people demanded money from her after she told them she didn't have any.
wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-who-was-beaten-set-on-fire-in-Georgia-home-dies-391541921.html

>An 18-year-old man killed a 91-year-old Second World War veteran by beating him, then dousing him with gasoline and setting him on fire.
>George Steward has been sentenced to between 30 and 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder last month.
>Steward, of Detroit, murdered his next door neighbour Paul Monchnik by beating him and setting him alight, the Detroit News reported.mn

metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/

define racist

is recognizing differences between races is racism ? Black people have bigger dicks on average, asians have high iqs etc

no

is hating a race of people racist ? yes

I'm past hatred at this point, now I only use it to stir it in others, me myself are on the "calm systematic cleansing" stage.

Everyone is, depending on your particular definition.

sage
Read the sticky and lurk more.

Who dafuq care's??
Isn't like the WHITE man enslaved them for centuries, raped africa and spreaded WHITE supremacy all around the globe.
The people absolutely deserved this.

y

>VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – Virginia Beach Police say a third teenager has been arrested in connection to the murder of a 60-year-old woman on December 4.

>Christine Bender was shot in front of her own home on Campion Court early that morning.

>Officers responded to Bender’s home around 2 a.m. and found her suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital where she later died.

>Police say 19-year-old Maurice Boney Jr. has been arrested and charged in connection to her death.

tl;dr a group of niggers got into a car to drive around with the sole purpose of killing a white person

wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/

>DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Three young men were arrested Tuesday after police said they beat up a Navy veteran who asked them to stop torturing a turtle, according to Daytona Beach police.

>A woman was walking her toddler around a pond at Wedgewood Apartments and told police she saw three men torturing a turtle. She went home and told her husband, Gary Blough, they were “smashing up a turtle.”

>Blough went outside and said he saw a group of three men repeatedly abusing the animal, according to the police report.

>"The one had it over his head and he was smashing it down on the sidewalk," Blough said. "I asked them to please leave it alone, just let it go to the lake."

>One of the men, later identified at Johnnie Beveritt, 18, picked up the turtle and threw it down on the sidewalk; the two other men, Ryan Ponder, 23 and a 16-year-old boy, kicked the turtle toward the apartment building away from the pond, the witness told police.

>Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

Here is your (you)

>CALUMET — A Tulsa man was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in last month's deaths of a Calumet mother and her 5-year-old son.

>Derek Don Posey, 30, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in Canadian County in the deaths of Amy Gibbins, 22, and her son, Bryor, whom firefighters found dead June 16 in a burned home.

>Prosecutors allege Posey forcibly raped Gibbins and struck her on the head. They allege that after killing her, Posey set her house on fire. Bryor was in the house and died in the blaze, according to court documents.

newsok.com/article/3865110

Hold on, turkroach. Maybe you shouldn't talk about slavery and destruction.

>On Thursday, police charged 18-year-old Thomas Sims with capital murder in the case, meaning that he could potentially receive the death penalty. He is being held on no bond, according to AL.com. It is unclear if he has a lawyer or if he has entered a plea.

>Birmingham Police Lt. Sean Edwards told AL.com that it appears Dacus and Sims got into an argument, before the teenage doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire.

>“It’s disheartening to see someone this young go to this level of violence,” Edwards said. “To me, what he did to that elderly gentleman is evil at its finest.”

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/?utm_term=.511315fa1979

The real question is, R (((U))) racist?

>NEWARK -- Essex County Sheriff's detectives on Wednesday arrested a woman who attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche after reportedly yelling at him for being "rich" and "white" at a Virginia gas station, officials said.

>Angela M. Jones, 26, of Newark, was taken into custody without incident at her Fairmount Avenue residence, according to Sheriff Armando Fontoura.

>Jones was wanted by Caroline County, Va. authorities in the alleged assault on Saturday.

>Jones directed racial slurs at the Massachusetts man, who is white, as he fueled his Porsche that was hauling his boat, according to Virginia authorities. When the man ignored her remarks, Jones allegedly smashed his Porsche and boat with a hammer, Virginia television station CBS 6 reported.

>"It is believed Angela Jones then attacked the owner of the SUV and the boat while allegedly making racial slurs by referring to the victims as 'rich' and 'white,'" according to a statement from the Caroline County Sheriff's Office.

>Jones said she was "sick of fancy white people," the man said in a local television interview.

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/04/nj_woman_enraged_by_fancy_white_people_arrested_in.html

I am unfortunately german born.
>Turkroach
Racist SCUM like you deserves no place in our open and tolerant Europe!!
Go back to Russia, xenophobic cis bully.

>When 8-month-old Reese Bowman was found unresponsive Tuesday at her day care center, a staffer told Baltimore police she had fed the baby, wrapped her in a blanket and put her down for a nap.

>Video cameras at the Rocket Tiers Learning Center told a different story, police say.

>Footage uncovered the next day showed 23-year-old Leah Walden covering the baby with "excessive blankets," which fully covered the child's head, said Criminal Investigations Chief Stanley Brandford.

>She was also seen "violently snatching the child out of the crib with one arm, swinging at the baby as if she was slapping her, and placing pillows over the baby's face," Brandford said.

>"Watching that video is disturbing," he said. "Reese Bowman, in my opinion, was tortured."

>Walden, of Windsor Mill, was taken into custody about 3 a.m. Thursday after Rocket Tiers notified police of the surveillance camera footage Wednesday evening.

>Police said Walden has been charged with first- and second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault, second-degree child abuse and reckless endangerment.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-infant-killed-20170525-story.html

It is ZOG world

kstp.com/news/davonte-bobo-sentenced-death-of-samantha-burnette-minnetonka-high-school-student/4539054/

I could do this all damn day
This shit happens almost daily

>One of four people charged in connection with the murder of a Minnetonka High School student last September has been sentenced to almost six years in prison.

>Davonte Bobo of West St. Paul was convicted in April of second-degree murder and first-degree aggravated robbery.

>He was sentenced Tuesday to 69 months with credit for 289 days served. Bobo is one of four people charged in connection with the murder of Samantha Burnette

>According to a criminal complaint, 29-year-old Kalisa Chardale Smith of South St. Paul met up with Rock and Burnette, then a junior at Minnetonka, on Sept. 24 of last year. They eventually picked up another friend, identified in a criminal complaint as DB.

>Police say Rock was driving Smith's car, Smith was in the front seat and DB and Burnette were in the back seat. At some point, Smith said she had to meet someone and got out of the car at an alley near the 700 block of Sims Avenue in St. Paul.

>Police say a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt then approached the car and jumped in the front passenger seat, and another man was at the back passenger door by DB. According to the complaint, the man by the front seat pulled out a gun, pointed it at Rock and demanded her valuables.

>Rock said she didn't have anything to give him, and the suspect then took her phone from her hand and pistol-whipped her in the head, police say. DB told police that Burnette had gotten out of the car, and one of the men fired a gun at Burnette, shooting her two or three times.

>Burnette was pronounced dead in the alley.

>turkflag
>german born
Sure you are, roach.

Whites are not racist against non-whites.
Non-whites are racist against whites.

In the US 84.9% of violent crime involving blacks and whites the black the aggressor

I'm not racist, but I'll be honest I don't like Israelis.

Im more of a misanthrope.

by normal standards of my country yes

I try not to be to racist in public or among acquaintances. It's not a good look being intoxicated talking about the jews in a gas station 3am in the morning with a complete stranger.