How do we fix the idol problem

How do we fix the idol problem

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/02/22/national/nonprofits-manga-raises-awareness-teen-sexual-exploitation-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretend that there's no such things.

But they make me smile

Now that's some hateful persecution right there, regardless of your views on idolshit.

>praying to inferior idols
pathetic desu

Force everyone to accept and worship idols. They did this many centuries ago. Why can't we do it now?

>Why can't we do it now?
Everyone with common sense realized idolshit was, well, shit. So take your cancerous idolshit and stay in your containment basement where you belong, and don't come out.

Based umbrella man

You're almost there, everyone with common sense realized anime is shit and we all just enjoy certain kinds

>we're all just equal human beings, why can't we all get along?
>im-fucking-plying

Put ticket for free helicopter rides in idolshit BDs. Give highly radioactive luminescent rods to people at real idol concerts.

This is just another problem that can actually be solved by the dick. If you start to dick all the idols, then all their fans will sperg out. Once all the idols are dicked then there will be no more idols

>idols are the reason why seiyuu with good voice dont have much jobs in the industry

I miss noto and shiraishi damnit

For some reason I read this as attaching dicks to the idols. Which made me wonder how this would make their fans sperg out, as it might actually increase their fanbase,

Oddly enough, that's the best way of dealing with them. You got to hit their fans hard by fucking their favorite idols hard. Plus, it's funny seeing them sperg out over this.

Not that user, but this is another reason idols are cancer.

Either you have fallen so far to where youre fapping to futa, or youre an ESL. Either way you need help.

You are just a faggot he meant fucking the idols but then again japanese like ntr so the market would be ntr oriented then caused by the trauma.

For fucks sake if that faggot did that to me I'll shove his ass in front of the train. You can hate and make fun of the weeb but assaulting him is another thing.

If I personally saw someone do this to another human being, I'd be full confrontational about it. Nobody deserves this.

Can every problem be solved with high enough amount of dicks?

No you wouldn't because if you're praying to some idol drawing that would make you a royal beta bitch.

Don't act tough on a chinese cartoon board for images.

its just water

The amount of dickage may vary from problem to problem, but yes a dick will always help the situation.

That's a couple of Chinese people. A Chinese guy literally worshiping a Japanese icon is going to make other Chinese REALLY fuckin' angry.

You're right, just pouring water over someone that likes idols isn't nearly enough public humiliation.

Don't dirty trains with idol faces on them.

if this is china why is there a japanese character on a train?

>Taiwan

All chinks are weebs.

Hard would and sacrifice should do the same!

theres a guy with a love live car in my neighborhood.

>itasha
That's... tolerable. It actually takes some dedication and work to do some decent itasha stuff.

That's some Syndrome tier logic right there.

>How do we fix the idol problem
by giving the idols boyfriends

And when every idol's been dicked...none of them will be

that is the most out of place reference ive ever seen

It's true though, when everyone's been dicked, the concept of purity is meaningless and purityfags can focus on much more important things

Damn someone gimme the dick then

There is nothing wrong about liking purity, but having an unreasonable literal "idol" of it is wrong, though.

>It's true though, when everyone's been dicked, the concept of purity is meaningless
not really, humans are capable of imagining things and yearning for things that dont exist.

ITT: Use "dick" in a sentence.

they knew what they were getting into

Nothing wrong with idols

benis

I want to rub my dick across Nico's face.

You underestimate how limited the human mind can be

If you grew up in a world where everyone was legally mandated dicked once a year, you'd think of it as normal and the concept of not being dicked would enter your mind as often as the idea of not brushing your teeth everyday.

But of course a number of fetishtic obsessions revolving around the legally mandated dick could fill the gap, like someone who falls in love with their legally mandated dicksecutioner.

the fact you imagine this world in the first place contradicts your first point.

Maybe for the average person, but even someone just above average has like triple the potential of some of these fucknuggets you see on the internet.

They're kinda all the same.

They're not virgins you fucking retard.

How dumb do you have to be to think any of these idols are virgins? they just don't do it on public so you won't hear about them fucking people, sometimes they get careless and you do find out. They have boyfriends and one night stands just like every other celebrity.

Not to mention that the casting couch is an actual thing that happens.

So then we just need to impregnate all the idols.

such is the power of the D

>They have boyfriends and one night stands just like every other celebrity.
goodess that does sound like a problem,
have they tried hiring private investigators to make sure they are within parameters?

Make their offspring idols and the vicious cycle continues

with the internet i think its harder and harder not to get caught doing anything

you are now aware that Nico has asymmetrical hair

Why can't she afford to cut the other side of her hair?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/02/22/national/nonprofits-manga-raises-awareness-teen-sexual-exploitation-japan/

There's only one solution. We kill it at it's source.

We go back in time to 2005 and stop Idolm@ster from ever being made.

I remember a friend of mine, buying an japanese xbbx just to play idolmaster

>Taiwan
This was taken in Chongqing, China.

And yet you can easily find manga in China.

Chinese don't hate the Japs that much. They only hate it when idiotic revisionist can't keep their mouths shut.

Then your friend is part of the problem. He better get a Master of Time Travel and help rectify his mistake by building us a time machine.

We are going to go back in time, burn down the office of Bandai Namco and stop the Idols before Judgement Day.

he already had a regular xbox, but idolmaster wasnt localized back then(is it even loaclized now) so he want and got a whole another xbox from japan to be able to play it.

why do burgerfags hate idols?

dude im@s is not the sole reason, idol culture has been around forever

Its like newfags dont realize that idols go back as far as the original Macross

Because its just celebrity gossip and drama twisted around for a different audience and the music is also bad 99% of the time. It's boring and manages to intrude on other not boring things and make them more boring (like Milky Holmes)

If idols did magic tricks instead of dancing and singing at the core of what makes them idols, it might be more interesting.

>China
Oh, that explains it. You'd have to punch a Japanese businessman in the face to get a reaction like that.

>just noticed he's holding a fucking katana or some shit
I wouldn't fuck with him

thats an umbrella

He will behead the idolfag with hi folded 100 times umbrella?

Do it user

The dude who poured water on the Otaku was a weeb him and he pulled a fucking katana on them

How to fix it? Give the idols boyfriends.

I don't think he did out of nowhere, he's probably getting baptized or something.

Gangbangs.
Many, many gangbangs.

>where you're so far gone you see an umbrella like stick and assume it's a katana

Only Im@s and LL are popular female idol anime though
All the other attempts flopped or flopped hard.

Male idolshit is the actual problem