>Idlib:SAA liberates Sinjar + 9 other town, 15km to Abu Dhohur airbase
>Beit Jinn-HTS hands over tanks and armed pickup trucks part of recon deal
>104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard has left DeZ to E Ghouta
>Iranian official:No permanent Iranian base inside Syria
>Sy gov allocated 60m Sy ounds for the reconstruction of Aleppo city
>Jihadist attack drone taken out by Ru Air Def before reaching Hmaymim base
>Reports:FSA commanders visit Washington
>IS attacks SDF positions N of Hajn, killing 9
>355 civis from the provinces of DeZ,21-Aleppo & 14-Homs have returned to their homes
>USAF Gen:Russia now has ‘treasure trove’ of info about F-22s&how we operate, but so do we
>10000+ protesters in rebel-held southern Damascus demand reconciliation with government
>IS declares war on Hamas over Jerusalem loss to Trump & Israel
>Yemeni women hold protest marches against Saudi aggression

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/950315720398667776
telesurtv.net/english/news/Catastrophic-US-Freezes-Aid-for-Palestinian-Refugees-Report-20180106-0001.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/Protests-as-Nepal-Government-Refuses-to-Relinquish-Power--20180105-0036.html
rt.com/news/415172-china-report-base-pakistan/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-06/saudi-arabia-arrests-11-princes-protesting-over-bills-okaz-says
telesurtv.net/english/news/US-Accelerates-Media-Campaign-Sanctions-Against-Venezuela-20180105-0038.html
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Israels-Nuclear-Weapons-Program-20180105-0035.html
rt.com/op-edge/415110-iran-social-media-regime-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=DovtCeRsvD4
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/01/07/Reports-of-Iranian-former-President-Ahmadinejad-s-arrest.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243667/Former-Iranian-president-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-arrested.html
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.732997&lon=37.070274&z=14&m=b&show=/29151838/Defensive-barrier
twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/950326269354430464
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/950332027693293570
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.293769&lon=36.803513&z=16&m=b&show=/29111178/Zarzitah
theaviationist.com/2017/12/29/we-always-managed-to-get-behind-us-led-coalition-fighter-jets-they-encountered-over-syria-cocky-russian-pilot-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MARG BAR AMRIKA

Abu Duhur updates from yours truly.

Oh kek, I just realized the bulldozer was pushing bodies, Snus, you sick bastard (not that I'm much different).

)))

>haha rusland noob xd
>haha fak u namefag
t. Bulgroach

>The Syrian army controls the village of Al-Sabahala (albirtiqalat), northeast of Sinjar, and the village of Khalidiyah (alkhalidiat), northwest of Sinjar
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/950315720398667776
Can't find either of these...

You have the photo of the thin tiger with the barrels filled with dead Turkmen?

>'Catastrophic': US Freezes Aid for Palestinian Refugees: Report
>Many Palestinian refugees in the West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon and Jordan stand to suffer as a result of the massive aid cut to a U.N. agency helping them.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Catastrophic-US-Freezes-Aid-for-Palestinian-Refugees-Report-20180106-0001.html

>Protests as Nepal Government Refuses to Relinquish Power
>The alliance formed by Nepal's two biggest Communist parties won last year's election, but the incumbent government has yet to hand over power.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Protests-as-Nepal-Government-Refuses-to-Relinquish-Power--20180105-0036.html

>China may build second foreign naval base in Pakistan amid Trump’s row with Islamabad
>China is reportedly planning to boost its military presence overseas with its second foreign naval base in Pakistan. The news comes amid a row between the US and Pakistan, with Washington freezing security funding for Islamabad.
rt.com/news/415172-china-report-base-pakistan/

>Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 Princes Protesting Over Bills, Okaz Says
>Saudi authorities made a fresh round of arrests of royal-family members as a group of princes staged a protest at the royal palace over the non-payment of their electricity and water bills, Okaz newspaper reported.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-06/saudi-arabia-arrests-11-princes-protesting-over-bills-okaz-says

Why does /ptg/ hate these threads so much?

>US Accelerates Media Campaign, Sanctions Against Venezuela
>Media outlets in the United States published more than 3,880 negative news reports about Venezuela in 2017, President Nicolas Maduro announced Friday, as the United States placed fresh sanctions on Venezuelan officials.
telesurtv.net/english/news/US-Accelerates-Media-Campaign-Sanctions-Against-Venezuela-20180105-0038.html

>Israel's Nuclear Weapons Program
>The fact that Israel possesses nuclear weapons is not in dispute, but how did it procure them and with whose help? Val Reynoso investigates.
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Israels-Nuclear-Weapons-Program-20180105-0035.html

>From ‘Russian meddling’ to Iran regime change: Social media as tools of US policy
>As US-based social media companies crack down on dissent at home in the name of fighting phantom ‘Russian meddling,’ Washington seeks to leverage them for regime change in places like Iran.
rt.com/op-edge/415110-iran-social-media-regime-change/

>Interview with Iran's working people over #Iranprotests
>Working class Iranians are asked what their problems are, their demands and what's going on with the #Iranprotests.
youtube.com/watch?v=DovtCeRsvD4

Cognitive dissonance.

They hate us cos they ain't us

This one went under the radar, at least for me.

>The former president of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been arrested for inciting unrest against the government, it was reported.
>The ex-leader was apprehended during a visit to the western city of Busehehr on December 28, according to Al-Quds Al-Arabi.
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/01/07/Reports-of-Iranian-former-President-Ahmadinejad-s-arrest.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5243667/Former-Iranian-president-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-arrested.html

This thread is strongly anti-american, due to its opinions about Iran, Israel and Russia.
/ptg/ is strongly pro-american, for obvious reasons.

>IS declares war on Hamas over Jerusalem loss to Trump & Israel
kek, mudshits simply can't help themselves, they're unable to suppress their urge to act like rabid animals.
If an independent palestine state eventually emerges, it will descent into civil war in no time. SAD!

>thin tiger with the barrels filled with dead Turkmen
i don't think so...

So it begins

Just like days before the fall of Aleppo

>fall of Aleppo
rebelfag get out

We hate kikes and they have a cult around one
And we want the collapse of the American global empire

We genuinely and passionately hate jews

I think I lost my shitposting touch
Need to get back into it

Because they're zionists

And ancaps
God I hate ancaps and anarchists

>Russian Ilyushin "civilian" plane landed in #Hama airbase at 12:15pm. #Syria Jan 8

Why did anyone move their embassy to an inland city with no airport, bad small streets, and highest crime rate in the country?
Not to mention the possibility of that city getting exploded by some mad arab. Why would you want your embassy there and not in the more developed, connected and safe parts of Israel instead?

Stupid.

It was mainly because of the fact that I spammed over 20 oc memes. You are still the best shitposter here.

Wonder how many "civilian" bakers and "bread boxes" they brought

>rebelfag
Im the regular assadist spaniard since kweries user
I dont know how those words came from my mouth.

I blame the jews

Didn't move it yet
Symbolic
Pets trying to make the master happy

Is an unarmed military transporter "civilian"?

The map never looked like that.
That meme is nothing but lies.

>mfw Kizuna memes are spreading due to me

Anime is degenerate

>expecting accurate reports from rebel supporters
Jokes on you.

Nah, I'm legitimately asking. Not sure if it would be classified as civilian, even if unarmed, simply because its designed to carry military dudes and hardware.

Where do you get all these stories Bulgar?

Unironically from leftypol. They talk about the Iranian thing as a commie revolution too, and post updates and interviews occasionally.

da, let's remove anime from this bread

Tiger spy inspecting the defenses in Duhur
Looks like the barrier btwn the town and the airbase.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.732997&lon=37.070274&z=14&m=b&show=/29151838/Defensive-barrier

Do they support MEK?

I just made this, even though rebels haven't been infighting as much as they used to.

I know they posted updates from some communist party organization in Iran, but nothing about the mujaheddin.

>2018
>ISIS

No /Leftypol/ thinks that MEK are US shills
Most of them are either supporting iran or keeping Neutral

Kill yourself my dide
I don't have proper words to describe how cringy these are
You absolute total manchild

Wtf I love /leftypol/ now

how can the fsa fight back against the regime advance in idlib?

Oh, and in case anyone is interested in going to /leftypol/ to check it out, be advised: mods ban very often.
Behold a guy getting banned for suggesting that the Iran protests are not started by the CIA.

They can't.

By getting Ukrainian Terminators who are low on cell phone batteries.

oh my

Holy shit, unironically /leftypol/>Sup Forums

They aren't unified enough to fight cohesively familia.

>ban over a different opinion
Noone's holding you back , you're free to fuck off towards that cuckshed

Will Trump intervene to save them?

No, and now filter me faggot

They are still around, and will continue to exist as an insurgency for the next 50 years.

FSA leaders are in Washington right now... (no joke)

On 4+Sup Forums I sort of agree. The issue is that /leftypol/ has a narrow IQ distribution. There are very few total retard Marxists, but also few intelligent ones. You have to understand it well enough to remember all the words, but never so well that you really think about it. 4/pol/ has a descent mix with a lot more retards and geniuses. 8/pol/ on the other hand is bizarrely autistic regarding NatSoc (the one true faith apparently), Trump (4d chess is real), and any prominent far-right figures (all of them are Jews, informants, or otherwised compromised). 8/pol/ is retarded, but at least good threads can last longer.

They won't win on the field, but they have been, and will continue to, win the media and twatter war.

>the absolute state of vatnik argumentation
also
>namefagging
is your home

>mfw it's true
>mfw it won't be safe to visit Syria for at least 50 years

>East Ghouta: FSA forces repel government attempt to break into Jobar neighborhood frontlines, rural Damascus

twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/950326269354430464

But it's
>FSA
So take this statement with a pinch (read: a truckload) of salt

The biggest difference is the moderation system. 4+4pol will ban you for expressing the wrong opinion whereas on 4pol you can say whatever you like. The users are more authoritarian there, but that's really only scratching the surface. They are the sort of paranoid people who attended WN events 25 years ago. They know a lot of shit, think everyone who agrees with them is a fed, and I think that's about it.

Officially, the US has ceased arming rebel factions, and a military intervention is entirely out of the picture.
The Russians and Assad will keep up their campaign in Idlib because the largest group is HTS, a thinly veiled Al-Qaeda representative, which unlike the 'Free Syrian Army' has never had, or claimed to possess a democratic wing to it, and have universally been declared terrorists.
It's all holds barred against them.

4+4 is actually a Huge fucking echo chamber from what ive seen on both Sup Forums and /leftypol/
People on Sup Forums get banned for deviating from the Authoritarian line
Libertarians on Sup Forums ended up getting so upset at the constant bans they made their own board /Liberty/
And on /leftypol/ the anarchists got so upset at the constant Marxist bullying that they made their own board as well

>eight chan
>libertarians

The board system there (you can create your own boards) makes it even more circle-jerky.
Every single board has been purity spiraling for months or years. They are all puritan 1 drop rule (or 1 idea rule) inquisitors, and the mods WILL ban you for having an opinion that doesn't agree with the circlejerk.

>anarchist board

so comfy to wake up everyday and see new syrian/russian gains

israel soon lads

I just hope you're not being serious that a ban for a different opinion is a good thing
>and now filter me
Nah, the larp isnt that strong currently
benefit of the doubt, might miss something usefull etc etc
>faggot
Oh come on, nothing a little bit more creative?
I've seen better from you

>(you can create your own boards)
This is basically how to fuck up your image board in a single step tb h

We have this too, with the "general" threads. And yes, it fucked up the website when it started. Sup Forums in particular was butchered by it.

Oh me sori for hurtin your anonimas pride((( Ai wil nevar namfeg agan(((

Anyone know a good Syriac translator tool/primer? I got this majestic woman who I'd like to speak to in her native tongue or at least understand her exclamations during cunnilingus

>Unknown person fired a RPG at a Turkish Army vehicle while convoy was passing through Zarzita village west of Daret Izza
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/950332027693293570
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.293769&lon=36.803513&z=16&m=b&show=/29111178/Zarzitah

Said i would post it, Here it is

theaviationist.com/2017/12/29/we-always-managed-to-get-behind-us-led-coalition-fighter-jets-they-encountered-over-syria-cocky-russian-pilot-says/

No u

My favourite quote of this video:
"The situation is very very good. They are only able to take small villages."
HAHAHHA YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I approve of such illustrations and wish to consume more of the same

(((rebels))), k*Rds or false flag?

Comments are entertaining.

At least Bilal seems based though

>Breaking: Elite Syrian forces blitz 14 towns in mammoth advance towards south Aleppo, north Hama via Idlib

Bilal is a filthy salafi-symphatizing rat desu

wow that's a nice look cock

Memes aside, why is all the anime you post a bunch of little girls or atleast characters depicted as little girls?
Is there really barely any anime that isnt about highschool girls (or younger)? genuine question i know fuck all about anime

How come the car Idlib rebels are suddenly killing each other? Shouldn't they be worrying about the regime raping them?

JIHADI JULIAN FEELINGS

Turns out they were right and everyone else is an nusayri-safavid agent.

No idea why I wrote car

>flag

>15 posts by this ID

>mfw Syrian civil war is so dynamic that maps can't be updated as fast as SAA progresses

It's the SAA Ithriya-Raqqa offensive all over again.

>it helps ISIS