You can only have one

You can only have one

Mikoshiba.

blue sakura

I want to read a NTR doujin with chiyo cucked

Looks like increasing difficulty settings in a videogame.

None of them are real so I cannot have either

Seo. Voice of an angel, body of a harlot, fun to hang out with.

Seo, of course.

Is that real or a photoshop from Sup Forums?

I just can't, I want to be a wingman for the guys.

Princess carry or bust.

please dont summon her

Hi.

my wife chiyo

you wife seems to have had a wardrobe malfunction

best girl

There's technically no such thing as a worst girl in Nozaki-kun (only marginally less best), but Seo is the only correct answer unless you are too weak for her wild ride

>wild ride
but Kashima gives wild rides too

Why doesn't Chiyo wear the sailor outfit?

Which is why Hori can't take much more of it

Too lewd for the general population to handle

Seo of course

I want to tickle this tummy.

Please don't make me choose between Yuu or Seo. Way too fucking hard personally.

Chiyo, without a doubt.

>too weak for her wild ride
I say "bring it the fuck on Seo".

The pervert one.

Only one option

It's not wrong. But at the end of the day, it's a matter of taste.

How has no one in this thread di-

How the fuck did New Game and Umaru get S2 yet Nozaki got nothing? Nozaki sold way better than those two series,.

Seo

>the girls act like boys
>the boys act like girls
>while having an ostensibly shoujo subject material, the show appeals to both male and female demographics

Why did it take so long for someone to make a show like this?

Look at the production committees and the truth will be revealed. Both Umaru and New Game were pushed heavily by Toho (along with gay swords) who also happen to be behind all those character songs so it's natural that since they took off, they would scramble to get another season readied as soon as possible.

As for Nozaki-kun, it's published by Square-Enix and the show was funded by them. It's very likely that they just didn't care that much about trying to promote it.

For one, Chiyo never got a nendo even though she seemed like a sure bet for one. For another, there were a few anime-original changes, including the very key issue of Chiyo and Nozaki having smartphones, that conflicted heavily with what would happen later in the series (like them being technologically backwards being played up as a joke multiple times). It's possible that Izumi Tsubaki only thought of it after the anime, but it's equally possible that she had it in consideration for a while, and they went ahead and animated Chiyo with a smartphone because they were told there wouldn't be another season so they could go ahead and pull whatever anime original stuff they wanted.

So yeah, S2 never.

It's real

the adaptation wasn't even that good, just read it.

DABADABADABA DA BA DA BA

It's a testament to Izumi's skills that three of the major characters can be classified as some type of tsundere, yet I don't hate any of them. Not even the violent one.

Post dere Hori.

Dude, I just got chills/goosebumps thinking about how perfect she is -- she even has the best seiyuu too.

Perfect.

>When all the doujins for Gekkan Shoujo capture the character personalities perfectly
Beautiful

>only one WakaSeo doujin on sadpanda
This is criminal.

I know what you mean.

The Misato at right, she looks way better than the Asuka and the Rei.