I really like the way the author draws eyes and eyelashes

Kiyoharu is truly the worst boy

Kiyoharu is a dance autist

>all that pubic hair
LEWD

Dl: www88.zippyshare.com/v/lOtU6naO/file.html
No chapter next month.

The way it's drawn is almost erotic

This is a perfect description of flow, the sense of effortless attention achieved at optimal performance, also known as being in the zone. The author really knows how to hit on these concepts with such precision and emotion.

I also like how the chapters are structured to only be in a single dancer's thoughts at a time. Like in real life, you can't hear what other people are thinking, especially when you're both being silent.

Do you guys think the anime will reach this point if it's a 2 cour or a split cour? I want to see my girl Chinatsu shine.

Tatara also improved a bit.

Chinatsu truly is best girl

If it's 1 cour then we won't see Chinatsu

I dig the art

whoa thanks!

I know, I don't want that to happen.

>No chapter next month.
reading it so slowly is torture

Almost?

As is dancing. He's caught it rather well.

It would need to go borderline in order to not be "almost"

Jesus Christ, Tatara is a fucking monster already.

Has he ever competed without a handycap up until now? He's always either tired, weak, under a ton of pressure or not being helped by his partner, and he still gets shit done despite being an amateur.

Fuck me. I wannna see him absolutely destroying a competition with Chinatsu so bad.

Also, Kyouharu best boy.

"This isn't even my final form"

I really hope we'll get another season where we get to see Chinatsu enter the cast.I enjoy her and Tatara's dynamics so much. This panel here perfectly describes dat "Chinatsu feeling" and their struggle to match each other.

I really want to see Tatara develop even more until he finally reaches end game with best girl Shizuku. This arc seems to be more focused towards Chinatsu.

Kugimiya looks like he's going to fucking kill someone.

Hope the anime do the dancing scenes justice.

They wont, at least not past the 3 episode mark.

Almost no studio would be able keep the animation quality at the level needed for this kind of content, at in terms of TV anime, it's basically going to look like Yuri on Ice all over again, unless they trim the fat and have a lot of panning shots/still frames during the dances, even then, I don't think they'd be able to convey a lot of the huge sweeping motions like that without it looking shitty and cheap.

I don't get it.

Who is penis head girl?

Forgot the pic.

It's Shizuku.

Pretty sure that's Shizuku.

Great as usual. I love this series so fucking much.

Comfy chapter

Wonderful.

How long has this arc been going on? 3 years?

>More of this fucking lesbo

Fuck off god damn.

Im crying for Tatara-san winning the Shizuku

This is a 14 year old in Japan.

I'm still a little confused. What did Chinatsu manage to do this chapter?

Who is this supposed to be, again?

That's not the anime art is it? The colours look very anime but the linework looks too choppy for it. Not that I'm complaining, if it turned out to look like that I'd be over the moon.

Sengoku's partner.

>penis head
t.chinatsu brother

Chiduru Hongou

She's synchronizing with Tatara which wasn't the case before. (they did synchronize for a second before though)

youtube.com/watch?v=cE5HPc-O-js
It's looks pretty good in motion. Tatara looks a bit buff some times.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6evloY0AtE

two years i think and 3 if you count the one year hiatus.

sengoku and hongou a number 1

I like dancing. How's this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

how often do they bang

Never. They're a dancing couple not a real one.

She´s clearly Chisexual

never. but I'm okay with that

Wonder if we will get another partner before he settles on Shizaku

Friendzoned

a foreigner would be great desu

It will probably the same as Haikyuu, a mix of good animation and stock footage.

>already comparing with the manga with pics
autism

>The better dancing manga got axed over this shitty copy
Fuck this world. They are not even cute, look like some shitty hentai drawings.

>better
Pff

Anyone tried to start this ballroom dancing as a hobby? Seems expensive. And how do you find anyone to dance with you when you are too tall (it sucks)?

Now i think about it, we haven't seen a foreigner character besides the gay dude who won against Sengoku.

Did you miss the infograph or whatever that put Chinsatsu as the main heroine. If anything Shizaku will be a rival.

Here's your (You).

And go back to Sup Forums while listening to 1D like the author of that third-rate ripoff.

As much as I like Chinatsu, I'd hate her as a main heroine. Her chemistry with the MC is way too volatile.

I'd rather he get another arc with a new partner or maybe even by himself so he can catch up to Shizuku.

I hope they make the beast with 4 legs to pull out a victory. Also if Red doesn't win I'm going to have an aneurysm.

I can't bring myself to do that. I don't think the height is a problem for dance.

>Her chemistry with the MC is way too volatile.

isn't that what a vast majority of people love though?