Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Little Rem's descent into darkness
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/the-hidden-village-oni-sisters-chpater-3-a-new-life-and-the-start-of-revenge/

Latest WN chapter
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/439/

Frederica and Petra’s Maid Days II
docs.google.com/document/d/14nK12DCjJhJtACs6gz0vtTnagK11bJ-N-tF4TKS7pc4/edit

Arc 4 Chapter 128 from Summaryanon
mega.nz/#!RRNGHbwb!BJpg-yIg0iyp1JkMkr7FHeux5rukX2wobd8irpyr4MY

Let's keep Rem vs Emilia arguments at a minimum this time

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
animego.jp/rezero/rizero-tuyosa-ranking/
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>Let's keep Rem vs Emilia arguments at a minimum this time
I haven't been keeping up, who starts the shitstorm anyway?

ESL was the one shitting up the last thread
You`ll spot him by his you`re typos, and being a delusional Emiliafag

how can this little oni be so fucking adorable and brutal at the same time? Onee-chan is way cuter than Nee-sama, she shouldn't have changed it.

>Onee-chan is way cuter than Nee-sama, she shouldn't have changed it.

she did that because of her inferiority complex and guilty complex

new Q&A

•the Three Great Mabeasts
-whale
-rabbit
-snake
pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

>Q: Of the Three Great Mabeasts, which is the most delicious?
>A: The Great Rabbit is soft and delicious, but the White Whale would probably be very expensive. The Black Snake is a delicacy, but you’d need to remove the poison. Do you really want to eat them that much?

>Q: Could a normal person eat the White Whale, Great Rabbit, or Black Snake and feel they were delicious?
>A: There’s no way they’re delicious. They’re creatures made from a “If you can eat it, great” mentality, you know.
Hey Tappei, I think you fucked up there

What are the odds of Clown knocking up Ram? They do have sex on a regular basis and i doubt that he does not cum inside her

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Reading the backstory, unless Remon mistranslated something it appears that Rem's feelings about the torture aren't as simple as the spoiler seemed to implicate

>They do have sex on a regular basis
If this is true then I wonder why Ram hasn't been pregnant yet. Doesn't Roswaal want to have a baby with her or something? Why doesn't he just do it already?

As far as I understand she does it for Ram, due to her guilt and inferiority complex

the oni race has a low fertility rate

really makes you think during the IF when subaru/rem run away

What "confuses" me is that line about feeling regret and disagreing with Roswaal downplaying the gravity of what she did, but then there is that part about having no emotion about what happened, but maybe it was in the context of exacting retribution.

Found this random powerlevel ranking by someone:
>animego.jp/rezero/rizero-tuyosa-ranking/

SSS (God level):
Reinhard
SS (Can destroy half the world):
Volcanica, WoE, Reid, Flugel, Pandora, Hector, Sekhmet
S (Can solo the White Whale):
Echidna, Daphne, Camilla, Typhon, Shaula, Regulus, Ram (with horn), Puck (Serious), Black Snake
A (Sword Saint Level):
Minerva, Roswaal, Emilia (Awakened), Beatrice, Wilhelm (Golden Age), Theresia, Capella, The Gluttony Bishops, White Whale, Big Hare
B+ (Top Level of Each City?):
Kurgan, Garfiel, Priscilla, Petelgeuse, Sirius, Fortuna
B:
Emilia, Wilhelm, Elsa, Crusch, Marcos, Julius, Meili
C (Can wreck fodder cultists)
Ricardo, Al, The Cat Triplets, Rem, Ram (without horn)
D (Stronger than civilians):
Frederica, Lewes, Rom, Felt, Kadomon, Otto, Ferris
E (Weaker than civilians):
Subaru, Anastasia, Petra

Anyone know how accurate this is?

Roswaal doesn't have any real plan about her and Rem, he's just following the book that told him to take them from the village after the massacre and keep them around.
By being serious, they're not fucking. Despite Ram hitting on him all the time Roswaal deems her too young for him and has the idea of her trying to backstab him.
If it's for his bodysnatch, it's more likely he's planing to take over one of Annerose's future children

It's also possible that the other mate being human compensates for it as humans are the most prolific humanoid species in lugunica

I think that Rem would be able to beat Garfiel
Also Garfiel is too high to begin with, Petelgeuse too, Elsa is too low instead.
Also some characters like Meili cannot reliably be rated as her powerlevel depends on which mabeast she is controlling at the moment.

Julius and Marcos need to be higher

>S (Can solo the White Whale)
>A (Sword Saint Level)
Shouldn't a Sword Saint be stronger than white whale? I think the order of these two categories should be reversed here.

Wasn't Theresia supposed to be a normal Sword Saint? She lost to the White Whale didn't she

She died because she was stripped of the Sword Saint Divine Protection during the fight. It was passed on Reinhard in the worst time possible.

Except Garf kicked the shit out of Elsa ~and~ a bunch off mabeasts at the same time. EarthSoul Blessing is busted.

Please translate

趣味と特技

コミックスによると趣味はクルシュをからかうこと・クルシュと晩酌・クルシュと騎竜、特技は触診・料理・マッサージ(クルシュにだけ)少なくとも一回、無駄死にできる。

There few mistakes

1-while reinhard is the strongest he's isn't god that can't be stopped at all , he can't beat the dragon without his word , he couldn't harm Regulus , reid is more less on his level but of course Reinnhard remian one step above

2-nothing prove any of the witches beside lust and envy can fight the white whale

3-Julius was stated in arc 5 to be suprior to garf

4-Sloth is faggot if you can see his hands he was beaten by everyone how can you even put him above Julius and Wilhelm ?

>Q: Only the Black Snake’s reason for being born isn’t written, but is it to reduce overpopulated humans?
>A: You understand it quite well.

sasuga daphne-chan

Roswaal can solo the Whale and is basically equal to beast mode puck

>2-nothing prove any of the witches beside lust and envy can fight the white whale
Well, the mabeast Q&A said Daphne could eat him in one bite. It's probably fair to assume Sekhmet can kill him too.
Typhon's authority works with the moral standards of the world too, right? So she could conceivably kill it.
I have no idea how Echidna would fight him.
>4-Sloth is faggot if you can see his hands he was beaten by everyone how can you even put him above Julius and Wilhelm ?
Perhaps it's his strength with invisibility and potential for a sneak attack in mind?

Ignore it.

I expect Garf to be a similar deal to Rem - Insane natural strength but the lack of fighing expertise lets them be outclassed by less naturally gifted but more competent fighters

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Daphne eating the Whale in one bite confuses me

>Q: How did the White Whale fly? Shadow magic gravity management? Wind magic atmospheric management? Or an authority or some special ability?
>A: It’s a “sky swimming” lifeform, so all you can say is that’s it’s natural ecology. I don’t really feel like there’s a need to give it an explanation. If you must have an explanation, say it’s an authority.

>If you must have an explanation, say it’s an authority.
Was "what an authority is" ever established? It seems like a catchall for "natural" occult power.

It seems to be any supernatural power that runs on Witch Factors. There could be an entire magic paradigm about this (not unlike the Divine Protections) in which the Sin Authorities are the strongest or most iconic forms.
Also Elsa's Regeneration seemed to be something that was given to her, and Meili has miasma powers too. In the Rem backstory there are at about 3 cultists who use miasma magic too.

In addition, authorities have powers that can't be replicated using Od, conventional magic.

>Q: Are all the Great Rabbit’s horns broken?
>A: If you break the horns on the first few, all of them that appear afterwards are hornless.

>Q: I think that mabeasts aren’t naturally occurring, but rather they’re being bred; however, do the children of hornless mabeasts also not have horns?
>A: If hornless mabeasts had children, they’d be lynched by their own horned children.

the Great Rabbit swarm does not increase in number by reproducing but by mitosis

Since the White Whale could also make clones Black Snake probably has a way to split itself

During the tea party, she eats things that are near her without directly busing her mouth.
>If you must have an explanation, say it’s an authority.

Considering they eat each other, are the rabbits some sort of cecotrope?

>SS
>Not human puck there

Oni's are the strongest race also even wilheml can kill elsa

Q: Between Wilhelm and Elsa, which is stronger?
A: If they went at it one-on-one, I think Wilhelm would win.

I think he was just being sarcastic on the first one.

The context is simple. We're being led into believing that she feels guilty about it, while in fact she feels nothing of the sort at all.

I think it's a contrast between how a normal child would react only to go "ops I lied, she didn't feel shit.

But the line about feeling regret is not an hypothetical

Oh sorry that's my fault. it was talking about making him feel regret for the crime he committed. Fixed now

Oh you mean, Clind? Yeah that part was confusing. I'd imagine that he knows there's something fishy about what Roswaal is doing, but he's too loyal/ grateful to go against him.

Ah, I just realized you were talking about that scene instead. I misread and I thought you were talking about something else.

>She crushed his limbs, healed his wounds, repeated it over and over, tortured him, while making him regret the crime he committed. And then

Changed from feeling regret for the her crime to making him regret the crime he comitted.

But about the Clind and Roswaal conversation, I agree with that interpretation

So Rem is officially callous

I'm curious if Rem was the one who gived Garf the scar, I know the story stated it was Ram but again gluttony power changed it maybe

Garfiel gave himself the scar because it's where his mom kissed him before she left
They came up with the story about Ram doing it sometime after so that he could live without remembering his mom loved him

Rem isnt a fundementally bad person they said. She isnt like Subaru they said.

Well beside Ayamatsu Subaru never did something like that

I got confused two times then, but I think that the basic idea of it is that, she wanted to make him regret it during the deed, but after everything was over, she felt nothing about what she did. It was neither regret nor fulfilment or anything, she probably found it trivial towards what she wanted, but is otherwise doing it because Ram wished for it.

There are varying degrees and flavors of asshole.

Subaru, you sly devil

contain the butthurt, catfag

If only Fourier didn't kick the bucket.

Why is Rem such a s*¤", bros?

FULL
BODY
IMAGES
YOU FAGGIT

Still no full body images?

Stop saying that.

Make me

I'll try I'll try

Too weak

Fine, I'LL DO IT

Not now though, I go to sleep, good night bros!

Oh and please come back Nobby.

Denied

Not your blog we don't care when it's your bedtime.

Poor Bete. Belittled like that, humiliated by a timelooper, his Ace trampled, his body-hopping trapped, his diligence in the name of love unacknowledged. Truly a painful demise.

ビートリツェと セックス!

Your katakana is strange, "Betel" is "ペテルギウス", and "to have sex is" " セックスする"

Where can I find the other translated chapters ?

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

>Betel

OH you.

>ビートリツェ
You pronounce it BE-A-TO-RII-CHE

>that cunny
>those legs
Stop it I JUST fapped to Beako-chan.

It's the last day of Sakura-con. I picked up my three light novels, and won a second copy of the third volume in a raffle. Saw three Emilia Cosplayers, and zero Rem. Was seriously tempted to buy this nice figure too.

>$100 for that trash
>nice

Well you can't pay zero dollars for a rem figure that isn't on sale, anywhere in the convention.

That was not a waifuwars post I am just shitting on that figure

>That figure
I know Emilia is usually shit but that is an awful figure.

Ah, ok. Fair criticism is fair.
I was honestly surprised by the lack of rems. The only ones I saw were on lewd underwear prints. And in one artist alley booth.

The only Re; figs I have seen I would consider buying are nendoroids

Maybe it's because of the sponsors? The company that made that figure for instance doesn't seem to have any other Re:Zero characters
Also this, the designs really work for chibis

hey guys i just finished the show, what now

My only figures are a 1/8th size Faye Valentine, and a Cibo from Blame!

Nendoroids aren't for me.

see

Someone is going to link you to a convoluted mess of shit, and you're going to have to read some cut content before you can go any further. Things won't make sense otherwise. Then move on to the Arc 3 interludes in that Doc you were linked.

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

Friendship with Roswaal and Beako!

Yeah, let's just stick to that one. The doc is more like something you use once you're already familiar with everything

DELETE THIS

What the fuck is this?

How are Emiliafags delusional when Emilia is the only female MC? We don't exactly have a choice here now do we?

Beako hanging out with best boy.

Explain what one has to do with the other

because "muh First Girl" do not really apply to Re:Zero

And Rem is classified as Heroine anyway

literally who