Does manga ever hit too close to home Sup Forums?

Does manga ever hit too close to home Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oyasumi

yes

Psychology masters here:
Kicking out a NEET in a month is irresponsible. Weekly therapy sessions and a one year timeline with milestones is the cure. Remember, NEET is not a only a personal problem, its a problem of social structure as well.

Fug

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11988

Christ, this is me.

The mom is pranking her,
it's April 1st

No because my life doesn't suck.

It's easier to just let them die.

>Psychology masters here:

Can I ask you something?

How do you start doing the things you know should be doing? I've thought and thought endlessly about my situation, weighted in all my options, written out all I want to do, what I can actually do within my means, and what I should be doing so I can start progressing. I've mapped out everything. And yet I've not done a single thing about all of it, I have it all there, but I do nothing with it or about it.

How do I start? How can I start? Why do I just do nothing instead of doing what I know what I should be doing? Why I am so scared of doing something for myself? Why I am so scared of failing at doing those things when I am a failure already it would be just one more drop of water in the ocean? Why do I fear change when it would be a positive one where I end up changing myself for the better?

I hate myself for knowing and yet not doing anything and just wallowing in self-hate and self-pity at my own uselessness.

Pretty much only this one, and only the part in the beginning where she wrote the diary entry about not having spoken to another human in several weeks.

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait for another /r9k/ thread!

ur brain is broke, srry u lost teh genetic lottery

I'm in the same situation. Didn't have motivation.
Even if I force myself doing something, I just feel empty afterwards.

Take adderal.

this

Everything will get better once you stop relying on something vague and irrational like "feelings" to get you through life. You can type words and shitpost on Sup Forums. That means you're not paralyzed and can do literally anything. So do it instead of waiting for when you start to magically "feel like it"

What are those green tube thingies?

Tube cases

Spot the burgers
Implying taking drugs will magically fix people with shit attitudes.

MISAKI SAVE ME

While Im a NEET, Im not a cute girl so no, it doesnt.

Weird, my answer is no because my life sucks.

Works for me.

Ask anyone in Amsterdam and they will tell u the same.

They're cases, most probably for certificates from finishing highschool.

Nah you're just attributing your desire to change to pills magically saving you from yourself.

Why does the mom look like she is 20?

except not
t. amsterdam user
kankersukkel, niet iedereen hier rookt wiet

>How do you start doing the things you know should be doing?
Go to therapy and don't ask a stranger on the internet for professional help.
Read "Getting things done" by David Allen.

Don't knock it till you try it.

Why is she dressed as a child?

she wants to go back

getting ready for her jav debut

nice

What's the name of this one? Isn't it updated daily like the boobs one?

>Why does the mom look like she is 20?
She got pregnant when she was 12.

Adderall is pretty correct. You're deficient in some key neurotransmitters, especially dopamine most likely. Unlike what that faggot says, this is not a weakness of character. It's a chemical problem. Your motivation or lack of does not exist in anything other than your neurotransmitters. So do some Google for the precursors and cofactors for dopamine and the other main neurotransmitters, and add them to your diet either with a daily food intake or supplements. I've been on such a journey myself for about 4 months now. I'll check back in this thread later and answer anybody's questions if it's still up.

Erdos is my nigga.

I'm not the guy with the masters, btw.

>psychology masters
Are you also a hired housewife?

The fact my diet is nothing but junk food and I might have an outright sugar addiction, just did exactly this?

How was your b-day, Sup Forums?

>tfw this is spot on

Not a master just a wanderer

Getting Motivation to do something isn't easy yet surprisingly easy... Decide to do it against all your common sense and desire.

Humans of current society create (too many) habits, which influence an individuals subsequent behavior. A way to get out of this is to create rituals.
Rituals are similar to habits, but are different in their way of application. They are created consciously to serve us for a certain purpose and are reaffirmed on a daily basis.

An example for a ritual is to do Yoga or something fitness related such as Jogging or if you are really too demotivated even something as simple as an extended walk (if possible in nature) on a daily basis (at a certain time) and sticking to it can help. Purpose: to get healthier or simply as a primer for your "Ritual" to alter your current habitual self. As most with mental problems usually don't have much physical activity this could really help.

However rituals can be exhausting and frustrating when an individual is anchored to certain habits thus it is advised not to create more than one ritual per week and this is my lowest guess-timate and probably unsuited for most. To make a ritual into a habit takes approximately a month and that is probably the time it will take you to tackle your dominant habits. However as you still are anchored by your behavior to other activities, which all relate to one another and are trying to drag you back, to transform your entire self might take a long time. But most importantly is to stick to it even when you get more depressed at first.

Also forget the list... You probably wrote tenthousand things you want to have or how you want to be and overdid it. What you need is small changes over time, and it could be best if you actually used the habit of writing a diary to go along with your "Life ritualisation" to make you see what you thought and felt in the past and how your daily life has changed.

something like this I guess

Are you dumb? She didn't save anyone. The true answer in NHK was that the only way to stop being a NEET is to run out of options. If you were a NEET and your parents decided to stop supporting you, you would get a shitty job pretty easily in order to survive.

>Master of Psychology masters here:

You are autist

I bought some Whiskey and drank it alone.

I would be careful, user. I did that same shit all the way up until it gave me psoriasis. Now whenever I eat junk food my scalp becomes a greasy, itchy, flaky, burning mess.

To which you'd get fired become homeless and most likely die.

What the fuck is this rugged individualism bullshit from Reagan's era you're spouting?

They changed each other, is very hard for people to change alone thats why you go to theraphy, force you to change kicking you out or cutting your income can work both ways you either pull your self up or you end up homeless.

Also read the manga, the anime is awesome but the real ending of the manga is way better.

psychology isn't real science

I don't really remember what version ended how but I do remember liking the novel the most.

That's literally how I ended up not being a NEET. I was told if I didn't have a job by the end of the year (it was September at that point) then they wouldn't support me anymore.

It worked, I got a shitty job in a supermarket and did takeaway deliveries at night. There is no rugged individualism or whatever shit you're saying, if you know you're going to become homeless then it becomes a lot easier to go outside.

This.

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence user, your parents put a gun to your head and it worked. it doesn't work like that for everyone.

Social psychology certainly is, with how many of their findings are based on completely bullshit non-reproducible experiments. When they realized that they should have stopped regular research and only do reproduction tests for years. They didn't, which is why I would consider it a pseudo science.

Some other parts of psychology are pretty cool though.

It might not be a real science, but neurology is still shit and can't fix anything. I don't want to commit suicide so psychology is all I got.

I'm sure in a century or two they'll consider us barbaric for the shit we were doing to treat mental illness today.

Hot as fuck.

I haven't read the novel but every one says its way better than the manga. didint know it had a diferent ending tho.

I always just spend it alone.

>I'm starting to get scaly skin and flaky skin on my face
Fuck, junk food causes that?

Stop!

This manga doesn't really hit because even as I am a basement dwelling virgin who beats off to drawn children all day this amoeba is so far beyond pathetic I'd have to drill a hole in my head and pour battery acid in just to be half as bad as her. She's like the female chink CWC, and it's pretty much impossible to relate to an existence that vile on a realistic level unless you've been arrested for soliciting sex in public with a fucking sign. Or something similar.

I wish it did

Who is this girl?

She's not that bad.

tell that to my parents who tried to kick me out months ago and believe that there is no need for therapies

And what is therapy won't help because you're so indifferent?

Jordan B Peterson.

>your parents put a gun to your head and it worked. it doesn't work like that for everyone.

Sauce me

I remember this one

The hell is going on? The guy kills himself and the other two fall on the ground?

>How was your b-day, Sup Forums?
Went out for beer with a couple guys and then went home. I'm pretty low maintenance.

>The father, Anupap Boonrod, said he came home to find his son playing video games, so he scolded him and asked why he didn’t help with the family’s shop.
>When Tossawat ignored him, a furious Anupap put his gun on the table, lifted his shirt up and challenged his son to either shoot him or stop playing games. Unexpectedly, the 21-year-old picked up the gun and shot himself instead.

You know those Loli tantrums when they don't get what they want? But in real life.

A-are your parents not supposed to make you cake for your birthday past your twenties?

She's Japanese.

She's 24.

The writing on the cake says "Hopefully you'll get a job offer this year".

the manga ending sucks. The novel and the anime are pretty much the same, but I probably like the novel more as a story

chapter 4 make me tear up

Fucking degenerates

Talk to a therapist. They'll help you out with all that stuff.

Make sure it's a man and not a young woman.

She's pretty fucking bad. Didn't she lose her virginity to a prostitute? And is still deathly afraid of males in a society where men barely act like men? I also heard she has a diaper fetish or something like that. Maybe it's just because I haven't gazed into that corner of the internet in a long time but it's highly reminiscent of the autists, furries and tartlets I used to troll on back in the day when we were youngin's. We were all pretty convinced they were lost causes so we just rolled with it. Good times.

Why?

I'm 25 and my mom still does for me.
That does put a bit of a different spin on it, then again I would be shocked to learn she'd ever worked a day in her life.

Female therapists tend to be crazy themselves. Male therapists are often more grounded into reality.

Actual trolling? Like what?

I forgot about it the last couple of years.

>Didn't she lose her virginity to a prostitute?

mfw I considered doing this

He was a powerful litch and they were two of his summoned ghouls. In an attempt to show off his immortality he shot himself in the head not knowing the gun was loaded with engraved bullets, when he died their life force expired as well causing them to collapse.

They suck.