It's over, Kraut is kill

youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

Kraut & Tea and Alt-lite cucks in suicide watch, it's only a question of time until we see the headline:
"Homeless german found dead with vibrating nipple clamps in biology section of public library".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7GtUtGnApvo?t=24m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why won't she come back?

Her parents found out.

I want based mama jailed

White genocide when?

>implying someone ever get repercussion by fake crowdfunding

Judges only laugh at this "lol, so you gave money to people over the internets and didn't bought anything in return?", you will have to wait more 20 years until a scam crowdfunding/patreonbait become a real lawsuit.

>cuck general
Sage all beta orbiter tradthot threads

All these people are intellectual dropouts, catering to Sup Forums is low tier garbage nonsense, they will never be more than background noise entertainment you listen to when you are trying to sleep or watching JAV muted without the banshee screams LMAO, these losers will never be the agents of change like Elon Musk and elite beat pajeet squad cranking out all his futuristic inventions in their designated shitting department. My god has everyone lost their minds stop investing in this psuedo-intellectual garbo, don't give them money just like the pozzed black cum swallowing fagget milo everyone with a couple of braincells and no talent uses Sup Forums as a springboard for success then quickly denies any involvment with them once they got a rabid fanbase that's more profitable than pissbottling trap fapping neets like you guys. Pull up your bigboi diapers and be a real man for once, decide shit for yourself you don't need some shitsniffer to guide you.

So?

I disagree, they are the new TV and will earn even more power and influence as boomers die and old TV and newspapers die altogether.

I agree it's retarded to give these people money, but fools and their money. And at least they are not old TV, even these "internet commentators" retards are better than old media.

ok. great. now this youtube plebbit drama can stop getting flooded.

Her parents always knew about her videos. Hell, her mom is IN the race realism video joking about Rage's Wehrmacht uniform

To answer OP, she should be coming back according to Tree of Logic soon.

fuck off faggot

source? I miss her

youtu.be/7GtUtGnApvo?t=24m45s

>youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo

>joking
>implying she don't roleplay as a Reichsmarschall dominatrix

Forgot the pic

at 23:40; thanks friends- sounds like it's legit

That actually does look a lot like rage.

brittany confirmed it as well

who's that skank

A former anti-SJW girl who suddenly went far right nazi sympathizer and left the internet after backlash from cucks (and realizing this could have IRL consequences)

looks like that dreadlocked bitch that got punched
are we sure it's not the same person viewhoring?

>implying I'm going to watch 36 minutes of this pointless trash

No it doesn't and no it's not.

already happening

t. AidsAfterCock

>Kraut and Pee shills already doing damage control

Keep squirming.

I really wish he will come back because this just gets more entertaining the longer it goes on.

No you're just blind

oh damn, I'm picturing her in a Wehrmacht uniform now....

You have an exceptional case of prosopagnosia.

I wish she'd get rid of that fucking yank flag though

Fuck off limey cunt.

it was a joke you fucking moron
nose and teeth are way off to be her

see above

This video is absolutely untrue and full of slander. Kraut, most impotantly, does not have a RP accent like MisterMetokur states. Quite the contary actually, Kraut has a classic British Accent found in the UK which is extremely genuine. I, as an Austrian, am mesmerized by his english and wish i could speak english half as good as his'. I think that we can all agree that Kraut has gotten a lot of shit for very arguable reasons, but let's at least not go as low as to attack his english, which he likely has worked hard to perfect and sounds genuine.

redpill me on ecelebs

they're shit

Serious question. Isn't she a jew? looks like a jew.

Gas yourself.

i don't really follow e-celebs but i watch jim's vids, how do we know that the germans are coming is kraut?

And what does this have to do with Destiny as he seems to be mentioned more than Kraut in those Kraut general threads

Hes undefeatable

>how do we know that the germans are coming is kraut?

Kraut used that exact name on Steam. He might've also posted a picture on that forum, not sure

>And what does this have to do with Destiny as he seems to be mentioned more than Kraut in those Kraut general threads

This is because the subhumans who follow Destiny are actively coming here to shill for him. They talk about this openly on their subreddit

Moloch forbid debates for entertainment come back into fashion.

ethical nudes nuff said

Let's make a containment thread in 8chaz to gets these kraut fuckers off /po/l. Fuck you burgers and your retard obsession with jewtube e-celebs

Is there some background on her? She speaks German and English in a British accent but she doesn't look white. Looks like she has some Asian or Native American in her blood. Why should we care what some mutt shitskin thot has to say?

Kill yourself retard.

has kraut killed himself yet?

Answer this. Is she 100% white? If so, where is the evidence?

Holy shit. I am not that guy, but I didn't know that prosopagnosia was a thing. I sometimes can't even recognise my own face in old pictures. If someone's hair is different, about 8/10 times I will have trouble telling who it is. Thanks finbro, that's interesting.

Not yet, word is that he is IRL working in a warehouse full of Ahmed coworkers or some shit.

Can you take off your memeflag first to prove it is not Israel?

He made it through Christmas, so he probably won't

>working in a warehouse full of Ahmed coworkers
it would be a shame if they found out how much of a degenerate faggot infidel he is

don't you just look at eyes/mouth?

Damn, having trouble recognizing yourself? That's no good. Face blindness is an interesting thing. It's kind of related to the whole race thing too because facial features is the most important visual cue in determining race because our brains put more energy into recognizing faces than anything else.

>t. Fingol
This is why you defend the mutt. And why is she so obsessed with the American flag if she's British? Fuck this self hating mutt thot!

Alt Cucks are salty with Destiny because he keeps making fun of their papa JF.

i wouldn´t even reply to this retard he´s obviously a shill

Israel confirmed.

>"Homeless german found dead with vibrating nipple clamps in biology section of public library"
That would be a massive anti-Alt-Right & race realist PR.
Everyone is a Jew to you 'tards.

Your bait is very uninspired. You're not even trying to subvert, just shitposting. Yawn.

He’s the typical braindead pol poster who believes anything other than blonde hair and blue eyes isn’t white

Is actually true.

A few times I have, yeah. But I have long hair, and a few years ago I had it cut. Now if I look back at them, sometimes I'll think it was a friend of mine or something, but it turns out to be me every time. I have no trouble telling someone's race though. I live in a nice part of England with pretty much zero muslims, but to me they all look the same anyway. But if a friend changes their hair colour or style or something, it's a different story.

With people I know very well, their eyes is a good cue. For acquaintances though, forget about it. Some new girl keeps knocking about with some of my mates lately, and she dyes her hair every other week. I don't even try to keep up with her. It'd be pointless.

not the eyes as in eyeballs, the distance inbetween, wrinkles on the edges, distance from the eyebrows and the direction of the eyebrows

>bottom pic

Pure aryan genes, only moor/mediterranean shitskins disagree.

lol, they are things I don't even consider. Good point to be quite honest. I'd just go on eye colour (which I also don't remember). I guess I should start trying to notice this shit if I ever want to remember people's faces.

everyone knows that's just Styx in drag

>The glasses show me shes a degenerate mimic.
These type of people usually are.
>Dress code.

As a man who was born in the UK and lived there for almost 30 years, I can assure you that kraut's accent is not genuine. Please do not talk about thing that you do not know.

>e-celeb drama
Thanks, Reddit!

Brief explanation to you:
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

I am not Jewish.

but you are mentally impaired, right?

just say yes

>flag
Not everyone is a jew.

This.
You people are a bunch of gossip-swigging faggots. Take that shit back to r/The_Donald.

The best part of this image is that the box is most definitely empty.