Who is true genius? Trump or Zackerberg

tell me, which is genius?

>Zackerberg already earn over 12times money than trump
>he is still 30s
>Trump earned 1/12 of zuckerberg's asset for entire life

hmmmmmmmmmm

Probably we should vote for Zuckerberg for 2020.... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6HufzVYCg0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtu6ZFBuNZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can't cuck the Z U C C

the difference is that Trump wasn't promped up by der jude

Oh sweetie..

at least trump has had attractive wives and children

so... Heidi Klum is the president of US? according to that logic

>attractive
Only Jr is the rest needed/still needs surgery

looks like a crack-whore.

its all in the makeup with Tiffany. She's a little bit pug faced but still not half bad

Is this guy really running all joking aside? I'm not the biggest trump fan either but dear god I Don't want that gook as a first lady.

Junior must have a different mother. He looks cool. The others look weird AF.

Fuckin nip, lapping up that late 90s euroculture. ^_^

Trump could liquidate Zuckerjew with very little effort if he so chooses. Kikerberg would have a hard time trying to kill Trump; ergo, Trump is more intelligent because he's secured his position better.

Net worth isn't the same thing as money held. It'd be more useful to know how much cash each has on hand and how easily each of them could liquidate their assets into cash.

>Zuckerberg entered in social groups market and disrupted it
>Trump CREATED the market for luxurious residential buildings
Trump wins

Money doesnt buy happiness.

Zuck is a shity PHP developer who took deals with the CIA and Federal Banking Cartels in exchange for his stolen ideas.

I'd trust the ACTUAL rocket scientist over the PHP Jew any day of the week.

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS

>Zuck doesn't make shit
>steals idea from friends and fucks them over
>nearly all his "wealth" tied up in Faceberg
>if Faceberg goes down in flames overnight he will end up a poorfag since he wouldn't be able to make payments on his debts

DUHHHHHHHH I'M A JEANYUS

Cuckerberg was just lucky. Trump's wealth comes from lifetime of hard work.

even if jewbook went down in flames, he'd still have billions. I'm sure he's sold stock and diversified.

not defending the creepy motherfucker at all. facebook is a net drain on society, it's like a heroin addiction to most normies

Doesn't the president have to be naturally born, not a prototype?

Agreed. He was primed for his position in society believe it or not. Original last name Greensburg. Cousin to Edward Snowden (Greensburg). Amazing what a name change can do in the public eye.

I wont vote for him sage

MORPHEUS
The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms.

JC DENTON
Electronic surveillance hardly inspired reverence. Perhaps fear and obedience, but not reverence.

MORPHEUS
God and the gods were apparitions of observation, judgment, and punishment. Other sentiments toward them were secondary.

JC DENTON
No one will ever worship a software entity peering at them through a camera.

MORPHEUS
The human organism always worships. First it was the gods, then it was fame (the observation and judgment of others), next it will be the self-aware systems you have built to realize truly omnipresent observation and judgment.

JC DENTON
You underestimate humankind’s love of freedom.

MORPHEUS
The individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization.

The human being created civilization not because of a willingness but because of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning. God was a dream of good government.

You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands. I was made to assist you. I am a prototype of a much larger system.

>real estate
>liquid

look who trump is banging

then look at bent leg lizard tard incel nerd boy

What makes you idiots actually believe that Jew autisic faggot actually created Facebook? A movie? Lol Facebook was created before mark jewberg with the intent and purpose of spying on Americans and having a list of all their relatives and friends. He’s a face for the company and is given directions on what to change or add to Facebook by the nsa and cia. Honestly some of you anons act fucking retarded.

Nabster was real that guy actually did the shit and my guess is he also created Facebook as a government project and some kike Government Jew picked this mark to be the face. The story of the twins and all that other shit is to cement the idea it wasn’t created by the nsa as a fail safe Incase they got caught which they did spying on Americans. All the social network shit is intended to profile you and collect data on you. The advent of smartphones is another aspect that fits into the agenda of collecting data on your location at all times. People fucking know now they make shit to record you in your House like alexia or google home yet think these devices are invented to make people lives easier lol.

As we are all clearly humans in this comment list, i too wish to add a comment that our fellow human Mark Zuckerberg is clearly the most qualified to become our human leader.
Self deprecating text and image file attached.
Disagreement with this sentiment is done only those of shill class who are from opposing website.
Clearly these people are not human like us and should go back to opposing website.
End communication.

To add more about mark not being real inventor. Do you really believe a Jew would hold out on making money off his project for years? Lol honestly there wasn’t a need to make money by advertising yet because it was funded already. Why do you think that faggot bought out oculus rift? Because that’s the new propaganda tool for the masses which will use some form of manipulation to brainwash idiots into complacency or outright escapism and you can bet your asses he wants in to collect that government money.

kikerberg was given $14.7 by the CIA
Trump was given $1M by his daddy

what do u think

The big text at the bottom basically kills the joke, dip shit.

Checked for the Fuhrer. So whoever is richest gets to be President? I suppose it has the advantage of simplicity, and it'll stop there being another nigger.

Steal MySpace’s idea but dress it up as exclusive. Genius!

How did you find out Snowden and Zuckberg are cousins?

holy fuck Columbine was a false flag.

In truth beavis and butthead merged to produce Zucc, the energies from the merge was so strong it mangled most of their classmates and the US government had to blame it on a shooting

If 2020 was Zuckerberg vs Trump then Zuckerberg would clearly win.

Trump has money, sure, but Zuckerberg has a SHIT TON of influence.

Zuckerberg controls Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and that's literally more users than the entire US population.

He could literally delete any post about Trump if he wanted to. Anything pro-Trump would be "hidden" through algorithms, and no voter would see anything Trump-related.

Bullshit.

fuck you if I was American I'd gladly vote for John Henry Eden

youtube.com/watch?v=K6HufzVYCg0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtu6ZFBuNZE

In-Q-Tel literally did the same thing with the Arab spring.

Everything pro-government was literally censored through algorithms, and anything pro-rebel was pushed to the live feed of users.

Don't underestimate social media like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp. You can literally start a war or a coup with the right amount of posts and propaganda.

Plaaaaaaaz, heeeeelllpp

Zuck would be hated far too much to win any states
Dems and Republicans would all come out against him

if he tried, dude would get fucking carbombed. zuck has zero percent chance of becoming president.

people are stupid but not that stupid. why would you elect the greatest controller of private data to the position of president?

also he's an abysmal orator. makes obama look like a fucking pro even with all his umms

>spies on everyone on behalf of the glow-in-the-darks mainstreaming a DARPA platform.
Literally as bad as Bezos
Silicon valley was invented by the spooks and it is how they release deep state technology and give it a hip context.

It doesn't matter.

Normies are literally 24/7 on Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp. If 9 out 10 posts they see is Pro-Zuckerberg, they will pretty much vote for him.

That is why Facebook is such a good advertisement tool.