Is smoking Sup Forums approved?

Is smoking Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aor2eMbXbhI
bebrainfit.com/nicotine-brain-enhancing-drug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i quit smoking 19 days ago :)

Only pipes, only for occasional contemplation, never regularly and never to the extent of addiction.

Well, it’s better than vaping

Tobacco is the most Jewish product in existence motherfucker what do you think?

Only methamphetamine

Cool, I smoke Pall Malls.
This. I've literally had a tranny dick in my mouth and it still wasn't as gay as vaping.

smoking supresses estrogen so yes, just don't do it to the point of addiction

Being particular is an abhorrent human trait. It's an ego wall holding in the most brittle of self-esteem.

Also yeah, by all means smoke. It provides huge health benefits like not being able to reproduce your shitty genes. If I was you, I'd smoke all day.

>giving money to the cigarette Jew
>destroying your own lungs

lemme check:
lungs/throat/prostate cancer
impotence
fucked up breathing
fucked up mouth tongue and teeth

I bet there is even more
I smoke btw, I don't approve anyways

You know how they always put a cigarette on a cool guy? You also know who does this - jews. Stop being an idiot.
Smoking not only kills you - the worst thing is - it retards your mental capability. Stopped 4 months ago after 10 years of smoking and now feel sharper, more confident and woke.
Stop fucking smoking now if you want to ever be your own man.

Smoking is disgusting. You smell bad.

funnily "particular" in france means "odd or weird"

tobacco is the redskins curse on the whites. You fucked their culture they killed you by the millions

Typical jewish lie.
(((Americans))) on Sup Forums have really been pushing this lately.

Filters are a scam.
Cigs used to be better before.
Ask Steve1989.

Don’t you mean peculiar?

smokes are $24 for 20 thanks to BASED tobacco tax and plain packaging for the benefit of "public health"

smoking causes contraction and hardening of the blood vessels making them less elastic and less capable of expansion.

so it makes your erections smaller and more difficult to obtain - smokers have statistically smaller dicks and shorter lasting erections and more erectile dysfunction

want a bigger longer lasting hard on? Quit the smoke

Congratulations, user!
A smoker pays enormous amounts of vice tax for a product that makes them stink, is horribly expensive and messy, and will eventually kill them... paying through the nose to support the state, while being publicly/socially reviled for it, is the definition of blue pilled.

It's your health. Throw it away as you please.

Being an addict to anything is ultra-blue-pilled.

What about occasional smoking?

I only smoke weed like twice a month or something.

Fucking insane, mate. That's close to weed prices around here.

Deus vult non nobis domine a crusader js free youre a crusader!

Pell Mells are nigger tier faggots.

I've never seen that.

People here seem to be aware of (((their))) tricks, yet some still fall for one of the oldest, most-debunked one.
Smoking is shit. It gives you nothing, and in change it takes away from you health, energy, mind-clearness, and a lot more.
The only reason why smoking is considered "cool", it's because of an old jewish trick: to make them look cool, cigs manufacturers literally paid thousands of bucks to famous holliwood actors and producers, just to put cigs in the mouths of cool characters. The equation "smoke=cool" is an old trick, exposed years ago, yet it worked so well that some still fall for it. Smoking is an addiction like any other.

t. a smoker who's trying hard to quit, yet still has not succeded.

it's easier and cheaper to smoke weed and fucking crystal meth than tobacco here, it pisses me off like nothing else

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aor2eMbXbhI

Australia is truly the worse for smokes. I was there 10 years ago and it was pretty shit, couldn't imagine how much worse its gotten. For a comparison 10 years ago you could still smoke in a bar here. Not any longer though.

$20 for a cheap 20 pack of darts

Did you know that thee is NO TAX on whole leaf tobacco? You can buy it by the pound online. You can blend your own the way you like it and enjoy the finest cigarette you have ever tasted?

Also, tobacco is a plant grown in the field. It gets bugs on it. Industrial tobacco they really don’t care much so when you get your tobacco it will have dead and some live bugs. Since YOU will be smoking it you will take the time to clean the bugs out. Are the bugs the source of cancer causing nitrosamines?

You can discover your favorite blend. All cigarette tobaccos have a “base” of flue cured tobaccos that constitutes 50-60% of the tobacco in the cig. This can vary from all Virginia to all Canadian. This tobacco gives the smoke an acidic pH required to absorb the nicotine which comes from the Burley. Burley is too rough for most as it is so aged Burley needs to be toasted which is easy and when toasted with chocolate powder and vanilla has a lovely German Choclate Cake aroma. Burley is mixed in for 30-45% of the tobacco. Oriental or other “spice” tobaccos can be added up to 20% for flavor.

Find your own favorite blend and enjoy.

yeah its rough this side of the ditch too, prices just got raised by 10%. so the indian dairys are getting robbed for ciggys again. its $24 for a pack of 20s!

Idc, I started smoking after seeing way too many of those change.org anti smoking commercials.
>giving in to jewish anti smoking lobbying
>ever

DUDE

The qustion is:

a) Should smokers in public-provided healthcare countries pay an extra smoking tax for the HUGE medical bills payed by the Govt to them?

or

b) Should smokers in public-provided healthcare countries be excluded from tobacco-related diseases treatments and afford their own treatments?

I quit few months ago and I dont feel any better than when I smoked 6 to 8 per day

So it really dosent matter

You will eventually
Even more if you excercise

not much better here. 15$ for 25 cheap ones. I buy a tub of tobacco for 60$ and roll my own. Its pretty poor tier though

hmmm I might try this out. I don't want to buy a shredder though, would scissors work?

So, extra money, no cravings, no smell and disgust does not make you feel better? Not following this logical reasons means you still want to smoke and be that disgusting version of yourself. You miss enjoyment in your life.

>fucked their culture
Eat shit you eurocuck faggot.
>like nigga what is even right of conquest

For the first few years I did this I made a mold of hickory and oak parts that I could use to press the stemmed tobacco into blocks and then used a sharp knife to shred it. I made 2 oz. blocks at a time. Lately I bought a shredder and use it but it is a bit coarser than what I used to cut.

This is a bit tie consuming as it is. Scissors would make it even more so.

Try whole leaf. Top tier.

Smoking is cool. Also snus and snuff. Snuff really works when you got runny or stuffy nose.

Jews hate nicotine.
It messes up the conditioning.

No, your just sucking smoke and risk getting cancer.

I smoke clove cigarettes, one of those lasts for about 15 minutes or equivalent to 2 regular white cigarettes

Rolling your own is the patricians choice

>go to montana and buy snuff for 3$
>Go back to Alberta and spend 30

Also thye banned flavours. Wintergreen was so good.

How do I make sure my cigarettes stay fresh once I opened the box?

Yes.

Jokes on you my erections were already shit before

You can't buy fucking Wintergreen? I can't stand having to wait a year for Cope Black to come out

Smoking stuns growth and increases IQ and concentration temporarily.

some of the provinces won't even sell menthol cigarettes. the anti tobacco lobby is strong.

I average one every 3-4 days, just an interesting experience. Trying to put more hair on my chest by smoking and drinking black coffee.

Smoking is one of the dumbest things you can do to yourself. It kills you, pits strain on healthcare, costs a lot of money, makes you stink. Nothing good about it

Yeah me too. Now feel 20 years younger

I carry around a pack of cigarettes laced with poison so if any of you cunts ask for a ciggy I would be doing society a favor

>yes goyim! smoking is so masculine! poison yourself!!!

It isn't Hitler approved.

Obviously smoking is for fags

It's unhealthy but if you're going to smoke cigs cigars and pipes are the way to go. vapefags are cancer and most go.

Only if it's weed.

We don't fucking care, mate.

I've heard the filter filaments get in your lungs.
*cough* MORGELLONS! *cough*

Yeah I know. Thats why you let yourself smell like an ashtray

No, unless every behavioral dietary factor is taken into account. Try again.

t. soyboy

keeeeeeeeeeek

No, you're intentionally skewing this. We care about plenty things, just not your fucking opinion on our cigarette smell.

of*

not 1 cigarette since 1.01. its going well. i honestly miss the activity iteself more than the taste or the effect of nicotine. i always took 2-3 breaks at work to smoke, now i dont know what to do with myself.

This is the correct answer.

Pipes and Cigars are the traditional way of enjoying tobacco. Cigarettes are designed to get people addicted. Ever notice how in order to say Cigars and Pipes are just as bad as cigarettes, they always have to say bullshit like "smoking 4 cigars a day with mild inhalation is the same as smoking a pack a day!" When 99% of cigar smokers only have one or two a week.

nikotine is a estrogen inhibitor.
Why do you think hollywood keeps pushing against smoking?

The tabacco industry has zero jews in high company positions. You wonder why ((they)) want to stop it.

>It gives you nothing
let's not be dishonest about it now

70 days smoke free here

Smoking is for 15year olds trying to pass for 18.

I'm not skewing this. You clearly dont care how you smell, otherwise you wouldnt smell like an ashtray.

they're all disgusting, smokers are all subhumans.

I never hires any smokers for my business.

So...99% of the malays aren't allowed here

bebrainfit.com/nicotine-brain-enhancing-drug/

ever roll ur own?
the high i got from rolling my own was much greater than fags made by a major brand

no...

>Smoking is a plot by the jews!

They discourage trannies from smoking for this reason. But smoking works for them as self-medication for mental illness, so they don't usually follow through.

I do care how I smell. I like the smell of cigarettes; it's like a campfire. You're attacking my character and behavior simply because I prefer different smells. Regardless of what you think of smoking, it doesn't make you a degenerate.

>being an addict isn't degenerate

Fuck you, faggot. Smoke a pack a day and still rocking 7 inches

>smoking is arbitrarily in another category than all other human behavior, thereby allowing open and baseless criticism of anyone who does it

>I like the smell of cigarettes; it's like a campfire

No, el habanos, el cigarros are strictly prohibited for low-rank grunts like yourself.

DONT EVER LOOK BACK

$20 for a 1 lb. bag of tobacco which I vape in a dry herb vaporizer and lasts me a month

What your vape?

Your more likely to get throat cancer from having sex then from tobacco. The stats don't lie. Besides its actually weed that causes lung cancer.
And you would know right Ahmed. You can only get it for six yr olds.
Ok soyboy. I would rather fuck a chad smoker then a soyboy who smells like cheap fabric softener.