Dungeon meshi

>your stupid black magic humor isn't funny, okay?
yes it is
I miss the comfy dungeon meshi chapters

Marcille will end up going Nox on the dungeon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want marsille to eat me

Is this endgame or are we going 3 separate parties?

I really don't like Kabru's chapters. He kinda seems like a sociopath too.

Oh look, another shitposting thread.

they need cleric

Too bad because he's not just getting a few chapters, he's getting an arc

I guess Sureau's party will stay with their master, but I don't know Sureau's relationship with what's left of Laius' party.

He has a boner of Laiuses sister and is probably friends with Laius himself

Kabru will told Suraou some lies so his party could tag along with him to find laius party.

I want Kuro to join Laius' party, he seems like a cool pet.

Farlyn or small magics using Laius

fem dwarf made several comment about being with her new crew because she likes not just the money so there's a good chance she won't rejoin.

As for Samurai I can see him teaming up with them until they find Farlyn and if he's rejected simply going back home

yes but the question is once they've saved Farlyn and are fighting the dark elf and conquering the Dungeon who will be with them

Marcille is teaching Laius healing magic, so he'll hopefully be able to back up her healing so she isn't overworked.

I get the impending dread that Kabru will murder Sureau's party in their sleep once they get close enough to Laius to avoid having to fight both party's at once, he'll rationalize it by doing some mental gymnastics and concluding that they were evil and had it coming.

>it's a blackshit chapter

Goddammit.

A party with ninjas and a catgirl with 3 members who already seem suspicious of him. I think they'll fight but Cabron won't be getting any stealth kills

Why would he bother teaming up with him at all if he was just planning on killing him before they reach Laius's group? If they wanted their food or something they could just kill them in their sleep or something on the first night.

On that note, I do wonder Kabru will even meet up with their group on the way out? Aren't Laius and the rest taking a different route than the one they normally take? It was a highway or something?

>Why would he bother teaming up with him at all if he was just planning on killing him before they reach Laius's group?
Added protection from monsters, I mean given their track record, they're likely to die again before reaching Laius.

> We can't reach the party we're tracking on our own because we can't beat the monsters
> The party we're tracking COULD beat the monsters
> Eh, I'm sure we'll do just find if we end up confronting each other, which we likely will

Kabru is dumb.

End-game will use Sureau's party and likely the non-tainted part of Edgelords.

There is no way he could beat them.

Nah. Why the fuck do you think Cabron want to kill Laius? He might hate them but he said himself that he wants their true nature exposed, he thinks they're in the black market scheme.

I can see them meeting up and Kabru potentially getting frustrated and/or confused as to whether Laius is a good person or not, and some kind of confrontation is sure to happen over the whole ""Stolen""" treasure and stolen food thing.

Don't forget that Laius' party and Kabru have very conflicting views about dungeons.

Fuck Don Cabron
With a Strap-on

Lewd

This. Even without the misunderstanding these people are going to butt heads.

that's because cabron is evil and he cant understand someone being as good as laius
he's also jealous because laius' party is much better than his

>Why the fuck do you think Cabron want to kill Laius?
It's heavily lamp shaded, come on. They do nothing but talk about how strong they are, how they gonna beat Laius' party, how Laius' party are assholes, etc.

Also, if you re-read the earlier chapters, all of them (not only Cabron) are manipulative assholes who want to dominate the island and dungeon and lie to everyone so they can play the rookie card.

So Lauis party were considered movers and shakers in the Dungeon business. I really want some more info about how he recruited all of them

He has no fucking chance.

Theres a literal cat girl with heightened senses in Sureaus party. There is no way hes sneaking on her and other ninjas.

>Sureau is called the young master

Its clear his retainers are there to prevent him from dying to mosters AND other people. They will wipe carbon out if he doesnt anything funny.

>tyhat sad second best boy
I want to hug Laius and whisper in his ear that everything will be fine.

It's time to choose.

Laius and Farlyn obviously were together from the start.
Marcille probably only wanted to join Farlyn's party.
Chilcack is an hired professionnal so they just had to offer him a sum of money. Probably the same thing for Namari.

Sureau might've joined because he fell in love with Farlyn instantly.

I choose none I'll go with Kakaka or Kikiki, I don't know which is which but I choose the female one

>Derghal's body is on the surface
So what now?

Chilchak is a lot cuter than Mick somehow. Even though he's an old fart, I guess.

>So Lauis party were considered movers and shakers in the Dungeon business.
I should asume so, they were talented enough to make it to the dragon in the first place, and from what we've seen at least 2 of their original memebers had a notable petigry to them. I imagine they drew some attention as they got ready to fight the dragon.

>you have to choose and fuck only one twin
>you have only one chance
>you have to choose by name
Be more adventurous

>I should asume so, they were talented enough to make it to the dragon in the first place
They killed lots of dragons before.

Laiuses looks so evil in some of these pictures. Usually he looks really goofy when adventuring.

Right, so they were an accomplished party, and likely drew lots of attention with their accomplishments.

>disappereances

One of those guys on the wall is the corpse hunter

the guy has to shave at least. Fucking a dude with a beard is only surpassed by Bara for being hard gay

>not choosing adult handsome Laius

Also,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laius

>Many of Laius's descendants met with ill fortune, but whether this was because he violated the laws of hospitality and marriage by carrying off his host's son and raping him, or because he ignored the oracle's warning not to have children, or some combination of these, is not clear

>those jealous as fuck Sureau and Marcille
deepest lore

>be Sureau
>my waifu is so kawaii when casting magic
his right too

>but whether this was because he violated the laws of hospitality and marriage by carrying off his host's son and raping him,
Wait, what?

he looks goofy because he's going full Lauis rather than restraining himself so as not to freak out his companions

How the hell is Farlyn so strong is it her empathy or something

can't be as simple as lust and money and even if it is the actual pages would be more interesting than that lacklustre description

Why did they job at the red one then?

You don't kill or rape your guests as a general rule.

it literally says right in the beginning of the manga that they lost their supplies and were hungry.
Hence dungeon meshi

They were hungry.

Hungry that's why the addition of Senshi would make them unstoppable also powered up Farlyn

Seems that they would be stuff of legends in Meshi world if they had the old group together then.

Maybe they will take Dark Sorc down that way? Current party wont be enough against her

Those are wyverns.

they'll need every bit of that power to defeat the Dark Elf

The Gourmands, The Nips and the Gnome Squad all working together might not be enough

if chilchak is not a child, what do halfling children look then?

Chilchack's cute, but I have to go with kid Laius.

They are receiving power-ups, Marcille teaches Laius about holy magic casting and Senshi teaches Chilchack about flowers and bees. Help from others or not, they will be unstoppable soon enough.

They'd lost all their food and were malnourished.

Not to mention the red dragon looks to be a lot bigger than the whelp dragons they seem to normally fight.

Smaller halflings? Or maybe they look human until you realize they don't grow or age beyond 12?

I dont think thats enough against immortal sorceress who can level cities and bend death&dimensions to her liking.

> Farlyn in the dragon suit

makes me laugh every time

grill halfling

fucking obviously

Mick isn't exactly a girl's name, bro.

mickey absolutely has historical use as a girl's name, famiglia

Best boy/girl

Wouldn't mind a threesome with them

forgot my pic

>tfw you will never be a plant monster girl and gently rape Laius as he's passing by
Suffering

> You'll never get to see him eventually relax and see how it feels due to curiosity

fugg

Monster girl game with Laius as the MC when?

>grill halfling
i doubt they taste good

Tell me Sup Forums; Why does she smile? What's so funny to her?

Dark elf as they dont lie about their quest of eternal power unlike their "high" elf counterparts.

>tfw you will never be Laius and give the Lord's justice to degenerate devil spawned plant monsters.

>goes up against various monster girls
>gets raped if he loses
>eats them if he wins
What would roasted lamia taste like?

Snake tastes like chicken and human tastes like pig, so maybe a combination of the two.

I didn't know I wanted this

your tiny dick

I really hope next chapter is a Lauis chapter.

It's a Cabron arc. We won't see Laius for a while

Why are Laius and Farlyn so perfect together?

should have been a Sureau arc instead

I feel like these two pictures might have some sort of a connection.

But Cabron fucking sucks.

His deviousness and high CHA are fun to read for me.

No way, it would be strange for Cabron's arc to resolve without help of the heroes. Besides, the snake's corpse is still fresh.

she actually getting over sickness either caused by portals or her recent resurrection but it does look like she had quite the night without context

Considering their childhood they turned out alright. The Tances must be damn good parents

New best grill cumming through!

Unleash the Farlyn dragon upon the surface.
There's a chance that the red dragon was getting closer to the surface because it was searching for king Derghal.

If she WHAM'd Laius, would he die?

Sureau should let the poorfags handle a coinbug chest so we can move on.

This means no cooking. I'm not a fan of so much not cooking for a while.

The arc will be about him and his thought process and end with them encountering Lauis but from his perspective. Basically it's all about how other groups see Lauis

She or he is named Mickbell. Might be a girl, might be a boy shortie.

Laius can take dragon hits, he'd be fine.