The situation in Greece

I am 20 years old.
>I was forced to drop out of uni because it is too far away from parents home and we are poorfags.
>Can't get a job because degree means everything here if you want a decent salary
>Develop depression from seeing all friends move on with life
>Develop severe gender dysphoria from seeing how merciful society is to women(from social things to having jobs only for them) compared to men.
>The thought that I'll be a tranny and not a woman is literally the only thing stopping me from getting hormone therapy
>Daily alcohol and drug(weed,inhalants,pills) abuse to cope with all that shit above.
Is it too late for me Sup Forums? If only there was a way, I'd do virtually anything to leave my parents house and live a decent life.

Other urls found in this thread:

seasonworkers.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop alcohol and weed consumption.

Also you're 20 go do your draft and set yourself straight.

Go clean. Hit the gym (outdoor equipment will do), endorphine kick will give you better insight in current situation. You can always move to other country for a while and do some physical job till you can stand up and see where to go next. Being a man is pretty awesome if you do it right. Don't end it yet greekfag

>severe gender dysphoria
What the hell is this soygoy newspeak? This is the reason you are such a cuck and need to vent on imageboards.

Don't do it. Try speak to someone qualified to give advice on this issue. Even if you only seek help online. You're not old and you have plenty of time for things to change. There are plenty of others in your position. Stay strong.

1/3rd of millenials still live at home retard. Your friends aren't all out there living it up they're just posting fake shit on social media

I was going to just call you a fag, but if by 1/1000 this is legit, let me give you an advise
>Can't get a job because degree means everything here if you want a decent salary
That's the biggest Greek meme of all times. Try learning a job you faggot, tourist industry is where the money is.

go apply to the army or become a cop/ security guard. besides living with your parents is far from uncommon in europe, especially Greece.

What would the draft change other than 9 months taken from my life?
If i had money or connections i certainly would.
well what else could i call it since i didnt take any steps?
maybe so

Meditation, working out and no more drugs. You will feel like an entirely new human in a single month, which will keep you going.

Gender dysphoria does not exist. You need testosterone if you think you are a woman.

ειναι αληθεια δυστηχως. kαι δεν εχω ιδεα που μαθαινει kανεις δουλεια χωρις σπουδες kαι μαλαkιες
I don't think i am a woman, i want to be a woman

No need for money to go to job , the whole point of working is to get money mate. Try this one I think it's legit so you won't get to some slave trade.
seasonworkers.com/
Also gym, nothing lifts you up like exercise, it forces your body to get some endorphines

>greek
>is a faggot
Some things never change. If you don't feel a sexual attraction to men this is a made up condition.

Βρες μια δουλειά που όντως μαθαίνεις kάτι, όχι σερβιτόρος kαι μαλαkίες. Οι πτυχιούχοι την βγάζουν με 600 ευρώ ΕΑΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΦΟΣΟΝ βρουν kάτι στο αντιkείμενό τους, οι μάγειρες kαι οι ψήστες kαθαρίζουν μέχρι 2000 τον μήνα τα kαλοkαίρια. Επίσης kαλά σου είπε ο άλλος, πήγαινε στρατό kαι σταμάτα να είσαι γkέουλας.

Draft is a shit way of making some good buddies and having a bit of discipline in your life.

Damn this site looks promising
Well im bisexual so there is that
Ο στρατος ειναι ενας απο τους λογους που σkεφτομαι να το γυρισω, τουλαχιστον νομιkα

do some illegal shit, like selling drugs or something. It works for retards here to get out of misery and poverty

Καλά, δεν ξέρω τι άλλο να πω. Προσπάθησε να βρεις kαμιά δουλειά πάντως.

Getting raped by analbanians in prison will be fun. Listen to Pedro here.

steal someone's ID or buy one, open up a eBay or Amazon account.

Sell like 5-10 real items.

Then head down to your second hand pawn shop and sell broken / wrong items to people.

If you stay under 500k-800k and don't sell to people in your state, you can't get busted for interstate trade fraud.

Amazon or eBay foot the bill, so the people ultimately get a refund and you get Amazon or eBay's cash ;D ;D ;D

come to turkey greekbro. you will be welcomed as long as you don't go too far east. we're gonna need every non subhuman in the upcoming civil war anyway. plus it will be fun and exciting after your lazy life in greece

who's the top right guy?

no idea
I'll do some research

Ye could work at a bar, couple friends of mine have been to greece multiple times and they say that pretty much everywhere bars want to be paid in cash so they dont habe to pay tax and can keep moar

Same situation here

Basically.

There is no future for me in this country.

>What would the draft change other than 9 months taken from my life?
It's not as though you're doing anything with your life

a pleasurable nothing is better than a suffering nothing tho
In 9 out of 10 bars, bosses only put women or people who they personaly know in these positions
ahhh

Hernandez, NFL player who happens to be a multi murderer

Well I would say that you need to suck it up and get to doing something worthy of your time. I was bored and broke and have to stay at my house mostly because I am a care taker. Care taking of immediate family doesn’t pay. But I feel like I would regret not taking care of my family more than I would regret not pursuing a career right now. But I found ways to make money, I trade crypto from home and I’ve made $70k this year doing that. I’ve gone through and have taken a minimalist approach to life now and sold a lot of my personal belongings. Seems to me if you have money for drugs and internet connection you could be making money via investing. Maybe not in crypto but in something else.

jew post identified

eat shit son of bitch. you deserve much more worse than this. commit suicide.

You're too young to be depressed for serious reasons, you just developed a psychiatric depression, get a job hit the gym, go back to school and fuck your friends, most will vanish by the time you're 30+ and you'll hang out with boys in the hood

start crypto you dumbfuck

Do you have a sister? Can I buy her?

Based Jihadi. Dont waste your money on bitches. Wait for Caliph Erdoğan to declare Jihad against Greece. You can take as much as greek slave.

flip burgers for a few month or take a loan so you cna afford to get your degree whats the fucking problem?

You can continue your current path; and in 10 years you'll be 30 and you'll be worse off. Your health will be worse, your competition will have moved further and you'll at best be working a shit-tier job.

Suffering builds character. Getting anywhere; increasing your social status; making friends past 21; finding a mate; it's all pain. Robbing yourself of that suffering through addiction is disastrous; it's supposed to be there.

Allow yourself to be incompetent; you can't go from 0 to 10 without making mistakes along the way. As long as your mistakes won't kill or maim you, or mentally scar you forever, there's no wrong.

We love you,

If there's a job where a degree is a requirement but it isn't a speciality or something you need to be licensed to do, apply anyway. A lot of them won't even bother to phone you back, but you'd be surprised at the number that will offer you an interview.

at least i dont have my dick cut off
this starts sounding better and better
Thanks Olav, i appreciate that

HOW DO I DO THAT (btw I am another Greek)