Is this the average aussie cunt?

Why the fuck you look like a lowkey shitskin? I thought anglos are whiter.

thats a wop or a leb

that's an australian

google search it

Is that MAINSTREAM METEOR?

Wop?
It's called a Wog for the Italians and Greeks and lebs are just the shittest cunts

Also the guy in OP pic doesn't look wog or leb at all.... I suspect he is an Amerimutt a new type of species that somehow spawned out of your 3rd world shithole

wops are italians here

the fuck are wops and lebs?

looks like some ugly half-maori or something

Lebs = Lebanese
Wogs = Italians and Greeks

I understand lebs, but how you came to the idea to call its and greeks wogs ...

Also Tony Shalhoub is an acceptable leb

looks like a shitalian

but those are common in aus

the word is =poonce=

Now where you say it, but his face seem to edgy to be italo

Nothing about him in particular, not even (((wikipedia)))

Wop is a racial slur for Italians here. It means "without papers". Many italian immigrants had no papers to identify themselves, so they were called wops.

>but how you came to the idea to call its and greeks wogs ...

Like as if I would know, Greeks and Italians have been here before I was born as as far as I know the Greeks were shit cunts and they didn't really integrate well into Australia compared with the Italians

Pretty sure besides the British, the Greeks and Italians were our first European immigrants

Are you serious? That hilarious omg

He looks cute and I'd suck his dick :^)

>as far as I know the Greeks were shit cunts and they didn't really integrate well into Australia compared with the Italians

really?
i thought greeks AND italians were the immigrants people held up as the perfect non-anglo immigrants that integrated well into anglo-australian society. and therefore the rest of the world should be allowed into aus.

1. gay

2. he's already taken

Fuck no, Greeks especially were a problem with their gangs and petty crime also they were more violent compared with the Italians.
And yea, the wogs Italian or Greek when they immigrated they bought a lot of business and were general hard workers and contributed to society but our cultural differences is what made us different

>anglos
>white
the only thing white in them is the blood of the aryan that thay just feasted on

>gay

If admiring and appreciating beautiful uncut penis and wanting to suck it makes me gay, then I guess I'm gay

*rolls eyes*

Lol look at this cunt, Greeks had all the corner stores and fish and chip shops, all the Italians had organised crime with weapons and drug trade, the fuck you on about, making up shit I bet you’re Italian

Oh god. You're back, I thought you died. Dangit.

Herro

>chinkstralian talking about racemixing

Faaaark. We already have enough faggots, dear lord I hope that greek furfag doesn't came back.

Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we be friends, user?

>Greeks had all the corner stores and fish and chip shops
If you weren't a blind cunt I mentioned they were hard workers and bought a lot of business to Australia dimwit
Also i'm not saying that the Greeks are shit cunts like the Africans but in general they have had a clash with the Aussie community in the past

Go back to your hole cunt. We've got two lesbian nazi larpers, leafs being even more retarded. At least the karaboga meme is funny. Some shit is getting wack.

However, in light of recent samefaggots you're not as bad. So uhh, enjoy your stay?

>leafs being even more retarded
Leafs are the best posters on Sup Forums.

> you're not as bad
This is literally the truth, see pic related which was not taken by myself (screencapping your own (You)'s and taking pride in them would be very undignified and sad), but by a group of loosely connected fans who sent it to me by email at [email protected].

Penis.

No dude. Just no.

Embrace it. It will hurt less this way.

I'm sure that's the way in germany, but we don't embrace things easily here in shitcuntila

I will teach you, little ausbro. Take my hand.

Fuck up ya sad cunt.

When did you become so jaded, user?

Tell me your story. I'm a great listener

Nah cunt. Get fucked.

Dance with me, user. Dance the dance of life.

Dancing doesn't suit ya hans, less we're talking about you wearing lederhosen.

>less we're talking about you wearing lederhosen.

I only do it during Oktoberfest. Did you know that in Munich, wearing traditional clothes during Oktoberfest is acceptable dress code even in business?

Oh but I hef vays of maeking ju lav me.

ur UGLY!!!!

But I still love you.

says one of the cunts who look like they are from the caucuses, austrians are white you are not just because you shared an empire dosent make you white like them

haven't you got a working simulator to play now that you're gotten home from work

>Aussie """"""bantz"""""""

Not even once.

My dad told me Greeks were called wogs because they were the workers of Greece.
When they first migrated Italians were called Daygos because they work so hard they make the Daygo fast. My aunty told me that who was an anglo aussie who worked in factories with a bunch of them.
I guess you can't reallytell the difference back then so they just merged into wogs.

Greeks and Aussies clashed because they were even.
Italians didn't clash because they had organised crime, you don't clash and draw attention to yourself.

Italians are fucking stuck up cunts though, they think they're better than non Italians.

>germany
>western nation

Lmao he's browner than me

Amerimutts have the worst bants.

Honestly cringe. Leave.