Official Twitter account of Sweden leading hate campaign against 'Peter Sweden'

The official Twitter account of Sweden, that is run by a different "New Swede" every week and is currently self-described as

"A new Swede every week / Nigerian travel writer + photographer @LolaAkinmade. Loves culture + rugby. Idealist."

is running a poll to find out if it's OK to tell someone to go fuck himself. That person happens to be 'Peter Sweden', (Peter Imanuelsen), @PeterSweden7.

RIP Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sweden/status/950077403631628288
youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the poll results?

It's hilarious how all of them find mean tweets more offensive than Islamic terrorism. If they put as much effort into criticizing terrorism like they do with right-wingers, they would make progress.

It was like 2/3 Yes. Fuck him.
1/3. No

But I've refreshed the page, and it's been taken down now. It was up just 10mins ago. What a clever "New Swede", must be truly helpful to Sweden using the official account of the country to make "her" country look even worse.

Link: twitter.com/sweden/status/950077403631628288

Imagine how morally devoid one must be to think objectively acknowledging real-world events is racist and evil, and that you'd prefer everyone rather believe in a lying fantasy. The highway to Hell is getting a new six-lane good intentions extension.

Since when do they actually stand for progress. It was a Nigerian turned "Swede" posting that shit. She obviously only cares about cashing the benefits of a welfare system someone else had built up for her.

Peter is a philosemitic cuck, but the issue is that whites are way too nice to those who don't deserve it. That might be a good thing though as you'll be rewarded in the future and they'll be punished for their wrongdoing.

It should be
>Yes. Fuck him
>Yes
>No
But this cunt wants people only answer on her terms.

> oh! it's the retarded sweden twitter account
> what cunt is it this time?
> checks pp
> it's a dindu...
Never stop amazing me, Sweden

Nah. I'd rather we just kill all the invaders and, you know, drive their corpses out of our lands in a MadMax semitruck covered in their severed heads and flayed skins. But I mean, that's just me, and I could be wrong.

> built up for her
No, not for her. That's the problem

Can't we bait this nigger into saying something that gets the account banned?

>Peter "Sweden"
>actually Norwegian
>doesn't live in Sweden
LMAO quality right wing journalism, as usual.

purge is overdue

>implying Twitter bans niggers
kill white people tweet collage.jpg

I've never seen a Swedish person post on the "official" Sweden account.

Sometimes there is, but I'm sure you've already understand it was either a woman or a cuck

>EU flag
>EU fag
>fag

Actually it's the cucked guy who had the account before who started the poll.

Now a black woman is getting flamed instead of him for the shit he started.

We should meme him into being an absolute 1488er who gave the account to a black woman, but not after starting a racewar.

"While black myself, I think Richard Spencer has a point."

Howcome niggers are just obnoxious wherever they go. It's like every negative stereotype is a carbon copy of how a shitton of them behave. So ridiculous to sit on a official Sweden account and telling a swede to go fuck himself.

I hate swedes. I am honestly glad any time one of them is killed or raped by a shitskin. It's because swedes are extremely arrogant for no reason. Their country is an irrelevant shit hole that has never contributed anything to the world in all of history, their people are fucking morons, yet somehow they feel they have the right to be arrogant. So fuck them. I am glad to see them killed.

It's because swedes are all arrogant and believe their nation is perfect, so they do not do not want people to tell the truth that their country is shit and ruin its image.

> tell the truth that their country is shit and ruin its image.
A bit late for that.

You can see the heartbreak in their eyes.
Fucking sad

Peter Norway doesn't talk about Norway much. Because you know, he's not Swedish

Reminds me of this vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA

>This guy has Sweden as his last name
>This must mean he lives in Sweden!
>This also means that the verifiable information that he posts about it is false! The fact that Muslims threw molotov cocktails into a synagogue? Must be fake!
You're obtuse.

lmao

>Them: "It's disappointing that Swedes are arrogant virtue signallers who care more about thought crime than tangible acts of crime."
>You: "HURF DURR, NEGATED SINCE HE DONT LIVE IN SWEDEN! xD"

They're like cartoon caricatures turned into organic creatures. With other groups, it can be classified as satire.

Not with these though.

Where is this from? The girl looks absolutely crushed.