Roman Pol

I am so sick of the senate. They stabbed our glorious dictator perpetuoto death because they were scared of losing their power. Fuck this shit empire when? I am on board with Octavian he will make Rome great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Gauls aren't people and the Germanian refugees need to get the fuck out.

Hadrian banned those one god shits from their "Holy City"

About time we started getting rid of these heathens. They have 1 god! 1! How could 1 god possibly maintain all there is in the world.

There will be problem with those german niggers down the line I keep saying it for last 2 decades but nobody listen, throw some shekels and games to plebs and they cant think of greater purpose, fuckin' plebs man

Hahaha, what are you going to do now, R*Man bois? Med women love the BIG GERMANIC COCK! We're just too manly. We fill your armies, fight your wars, and now we occupy your villas while you little garum-men debate whether or not Greek traps are gay in some Sabine olive-brining forum. LOL, R*Mans BTFO!

top lel, Gaius larping as a Theodore again, just stop it mate

>Implying roman women dont want huge Gaul dick

Wrong germanic women and roman women are both fuck toys for us alpha gauls but we only breed with our beautiful women though

Sup Forums is already Roman,

youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY

Our women are unmarriagable sluts, our cities are overrun by immigrants, taxes are too high, the fucking jews are bleeding us dry witth usury, how I wish I could watch it all burn. Pompei II when, oh great Vulcan?

Fuck, sorry, forgot my memevexillum. Embarrassing.

Our boi Ceasar and his adoptive son mark anthony be smashing that Cleopatran pucci, Egypt cucked by their queen, Roman now

I was deployed to Germania Minor in Legio XXIII for 4 years and I can say this 100%. They are filthy savages and do nothing but squat in mud and worship their forest nigger gods. They dont ever use the thermae or gymnasiums but instead spend their time shitting in the streets and burning shit.

Both Ceasar and Cleopatra are black wtf is this picture, white devil stealing our proud history and heritage again

Go back to Numbia, nigger

pederasty is pretty great isn't it? I was drilling a germanic slave boy in the arse the night before last and reflecting on the superiority of our lovely Mediterranean traditions.

>Alpha
>shits in forest

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Those Hellenic shitskins have to go back.

>drilling a germanic slave boy

Those are for guests. You're a Aegean aren't you?

It is predicted Gaulia in II century will have highly advanced Cavalry program, we shall see who's on top then mVIII

How can their poor underfed horses and naked cavalry possibly stand up to armored legio on strong iberian horses?

>garum-men
I smirked once I got it.

Iulii plebeian lovers need to accept the facts

HE F*CKING WON

How do we make the filthy gauls and germanics fight each other ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I came out on top and ended up as Queen of the Iceni, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Roman settlements, and I have killed your entire precious Legio IX Hispana. I am trained in Celtic warfare and I’m the top swordswoman in the entire Iceni warband.
You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me on the Roman Forum? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the south of Albion and your regiment is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your colonies on my sacred island. You’re fucking dead, Imperator.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Camulodunum armories and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Island, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Roman.

We need to do something about this jewish cult in Jerusalem

>implying i care
I'm just a farmer, I don't even live in Rome. Let them all kill each other.

Getting tired of all this boring Coliseum shit. They should just fill it with water and have both battles or something

Just tell them each that the other side has some mystic sticks or something. Those tree thumpers will believe anything