My wife Chino is so cute.

>?
What's makes you doubt?

Kiniro Mosaic > Gochiusa > Shit > K-On

i love both

Kiniro Mosaic > Gochiusa
No.

Anons wife Chino.

it all depends on what you're looking for. do you want focus on the cute girls and cute backgrounds being comfy? or do you want girls who happen to be cute with consistent goals working towards those goals. on another hand, maybe you want cute girls with more of a focus on the silly things they say and do?

Only in terms of sales.

All SoLs are good in their own way. Stop fighting.

>Kimoi > Gochiusa
No.

I actually don't understand how someone could hold this opinion. Kinmoza was utterly mediocre and I say this as someone who loves CGDCT. Alice, Shinobu, and Yoko had the combined personality of a thumbtack.

K-On >>> GochiUsa > Kiniro

No. Not even close.

g2>k2>k1>g1
imagine if you liked the humor in it, it's got way more of that than gochiusa.
user, just because it was called k-on season 3 doesn't mean it was actually a part of k-on

For Kinmoza you don't take individual characters, unlike these other shows, everyone work as a pair, so it's Alice&Shino and Youko&Aya. Karen could hold her own ground but you can also take her with Honoka.

for some reason, i can't really get into kinmoza

>not all female cast
>drama
>actual plot, not cute girls doing cute things
Hibikek doesn't count.

My wife Chino alone is better than K-on's entire existence.

I didn't like the humor in Kinmoza. Even Karen (who basically carried it) came off as an unsympathetic spoiled brat at times like in the necklace episode. GochiUsa was better, but both seem sort of sterile and artificial compared to K-On.

Poor man's Ritsu.

>I say this as someone who loves CGDCT
I love this meme.

my main point was that enjoying the humor in kinmoza is the only reason someone would like it over gochiusa. and I like K-On more, but I could see how someone might like one of the other two better if you really hate overarching plots for some reason

yes

I want to look EXACTLY like Cocoa. Oh wait, I already do!
Pic related, me with my friend who looks EXACTLY like Chiya.

user, you are a cute

I am the husband of your friend who looks EXACTLY like Chiya.

/thread

I'm going to punish Sharo for being phantom thief Lapin.

/vg/-/agdg/ user here
I'm making a cawfee green tea simulator.
If its allowed in this board then ill post it once its done.

>Kimoi

>If its allowed in this board then ill post it once its done.
Please do. What is the premise of the simulator? Do you just say cawfee or gween tea?

I'm still thinking what are the mechanics though but its connected to that. I'll add some minigames too. I'm doing this for the unofficial(i think) non-lewd loli jam which ends 8 days from now.

Sorry my brother
Gochiusa>kiniro mosaic>gj-bu>urarararara>shit>K-ON
correct

>/agdg/
So it's never going to be finished, why even try?

neat, can't wait

Its going to be finished. Im not a nodev
.Thanks!

Well you're not even making your own engine, so you can't be a developer.