Hitchens....thoughts?

Hitchens....thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nfbp4DPcfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TsyIBKynA8
youtube.com/watch?v=fdxTsWXZdFc
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In his last book he says Judaism is the root of all religious evil. That is all I remember. Not sure if he went deeper with the Jewish Question.

>Not sure if he went deeper with the Jewish Question.
Oh, he did indeed:
youtube.com/watch?v=1nfbp4DPcfQ

I just watched an interview where he dickrode the Jews...seemed based on everything else tho

He was a Jew and a strong opponent of anti-semitism.

His foreign policy stuff is pretty cool.

>His foreign policy stuff is pretty cool.
He was a neocon?

>You can't prove God exists!
>Do I look deep with the cig in my hand like this?
Pretty deep guy huh.

only good thing to have ever come out of my home town.

In a way, yes, but that was after the fact...he wanted to complete and end the war in Iraq, as fucked up as he says it was..

Pseudo intellectual who's arguments relied heavily on emotional appeal. Also an open "Trotskyite" communist.

Looks like an edgy cunt but I agree with some of what he says

Jew?!...he's a fucking bong (which, granted, might be worse)

Dullard.

56% :^)

Hitchens was a liberal. Then he went full bore neocon supporting the iraq war and other jewish degeneracies.

tldr, washed up alcoholic liberal whores his silver tongue to build public frenzy to murder sandniggers for oil.

a prostitute, not a man.

He was a literal kike, see:

Thank you for using topic-appropriate vocab

Serious thinker and amazing writer. Let down by hyperbole and karma whoring in debates. Occasionally boring, but usually quite funny. Fucking spot on with his criticisms of the left.

I think he was definitely liberal, but had decent points to make...can't agree with fucking everything everywhere...

the guy smoked like 5 packs a day

I'd love to see a debate between him and Destiny

Literally where the term comes from.

OG neocon.

Fuck cultural Marxist neocon Christopher. Anglican reactionary Peter is the only Hitchens worth talking about.

The wrong brother died.

he also left his 6 month pregnant wife so kind of a cunt too

is that young Alex Jones?

he was friends with David Irving and called out the Jew for blood sucking newborn penis blood. Shilled for the Jew 98% of the time, knowing if you dont your careers over.

Fuck off, Jew!

His brother is better.

No. He was a trotskyist. Basically Trotsky was the """good commie""" (because he never rose to power, proving once again that only a dead commie is a good commie). His support for the Iraq war was based on the fact that Saddam slaughtered millions of his people (and the kurds) and deserved to be overthrown (also proliferation, WMDs he used, giving aid and harbor to terrorists).

His conclusion was the same as the neocons, but he arrived there differently.

I love him for his railing against mudshits, religion, mother Theresa, the Clintons etc.. He also defended that holocaust denier guy that proved that the hitler diaries were fake.

I don't like that he never realized that his people were shit.

His mother was a jew, manic-depressive, left his father and committed suicide with another nutter. His father was a gentile navy guy who sounds pretty based.

>.he wanted to complete and end the war in Iraq
How ?

>He also defended that holocaust denier guy that proved that the hitler diaries were fake
Sauce?

I'll try to find something, gimme a sec.

By continuing the invasion and shooting the bad guys I assume?

An even less intelligent Sargon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TsyIBKynA8

Short audio clip. Google "christopher hitchens david irwing" if you would like to know more.
He even invited the guy over to his house for dinner.

you are a failure

He was pretty based, imo. Especially on the religion topic.
Would've been shredding SJWs/Ferminists atm and the whole PC culture , in general, if he was alive.
Loved the guy. He might've supported commie ideologies, but he was a voice of reason. Something that is needed very much nowadays, both overall and on the liberal side of the spectrum, although I think he would've not identify with the modern left.

His maybe biggest failing was that he was scientifically (almost) illiterate. He knew the basic shit about evolution etc., but if someone had shown him the evidence for race realism I'm pretty sure he would have accepted it and talked publicly about it, he was pretty much unable to lie.

This is before he found out he was a Jew I presume?
SJW's/Feminists worship him and his ilk.
>commie
>a voice of reason
kys Sergei cuck
>I think he would've not identify with the modern left
He was Corbyn-tier. And it's not like he died 10 years ago. He died in 2012 if I recall. Regressive shit was happening then.

If I recall correctly, he reversed his stance on religion while he was dying of cancer

Jew

>This is before he found out he was a Jew I presume?

Nope. He described himself as an "first amendment absolutist". He never walked back on that or qualified it in any way.

>SJW's/Feminists worship him and his ilk.

No, they don't. He is antithetical to everything they believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
If he were in his twenties today, he would browse Sup Forums.

not an argument

I hate kikes as much as the next guy....but u can't just say everyones a Jew...

Peter is far superior. Unlike Chris, his views weren't radically inconsistent (anyone who knows anything about his geopolitical views could attest to this).

Fuck mormon.

>muh deathbed conversion

I do agree, he is fairly inconsistent

Jeez... Hans, learn fucking English

Peter is a bit cowardly on the whole issue of race, but he's still a pretty unique voice on the mainstream right.

Can't be right on all instances, ass-wipe. That is what I am saying. Nobody is ever right on everything.
If you think all of his opinions/stances are rendered invalid, because he supported a failed ideology you can go shoot yourself right now.
He died at the end of 2011 and the current quantity of regressive movements/propaganda weren't taking place yet. Nowhere near the scale they are currently at.

That's false. Peter Hitchens and Christopher's wife confirmed that there were not any death-bed conversions or any turning back to religion.

That makes me like him more

he was a fag
a godless faggot only other
Desperate Godless fags worship
and yeah MFS he converted on his deathbed.
Atheism BTFO

holy fuk thats insane. Basically an admittance that jews by their nature set out to destroy the Christian Ethos.

56 percent?
you british fags are running around with kitchen knives getting BTFO by Mudslimes

all of you look like Hammered Tommy Robinsons while your ladies are fucking Somalis
tell me im wrong..
protip: you fucking cant

God save your whore queen, cucks.

Sharp af. Went in too harsh on Christianity though. Didn’t recognise its fundamental value and focused too much on the mythology being mythical.

lel

You’re wrong.
Well that was easy.

>converted on his deathbed.
No he never. I’m breddy sure bearing false witness is a sin. Enjoy hell fire faggot.

easy as a truck of peace on Christmas eh?

We Amerimutts have been BTFO of you guys for 200 years.

Now drink your Tea and watch some boring telly, you pay a tax for.

enjoy looking over your shoulder and seeing brown everywhere and not being able to call out terrorism

The fear you foggy headed bad hygiene bastards have to live in.
UK is a shit place with shit weather and shit people.
enjoy.

this is a Peter board

He was one of the most brilliant critics of the Clintons. Read his book "Nobody Left to Lie to" I posted his condemnations of Hillary Clinton on face book repeatedly during the election.

Let me summarize, he was a Jew who said that Judaism is the root of many religions, hence its also the root of all Evil, and he found a sense of irony, that he a JEW would thousands of years later be part of undoing this creation made by his own people.

Its ironic poetry in a sense.

Neocon, warmonger, supports just about every war kikemerica ever thought of. Also joins in demonizing everyone MSM was demonizing for the ZOG. May he rot.

S

Don't know that he had any.

I hope you notice that right after the protestant ones comes Israel.

A non country created in 1948.

THE POWER....

I've become so powerful recently. I have hundreds of images and WEBM's to post, effectively making me never run out of ammo.

It's as if I'm Caesar in Gaul, and Sup Forums is the powerless senate back in Rome!

Reminder Hitchens got btfo by the SSNP when they caught him ripping down their fascist stickers.

Also his living brother is a bit retarded.

What motivated the first cruzade.