28 years old

>28 years old

Is feminism more more detrimental to women's health and mental well-being than hard drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.co.uk/fashion/photo-gallery/44480732/image/44480728/Emma-Watson-Black-Dress-Golden-Globes-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is LOST that haircut is final form

>only 28
Emma Watson is hiting the wall hard.

>thread on Sup Forums
>wait a bit
>leaks down to Sup Forums
every time

years old
Her Asian boyfriend sucked her lifeforce from her

women hit the wall at 30

is this new to you or something?

at that point they should have been married for 12 years and have had several children.

It is only because of feminism brainwashing women into focusing on their careers during their fertile / attractive years that she and other women could get to that point unmarried and without children.

wow look homely british girls turn into disgusting british women whoda thunk it

Yep the cropped fringe is the international red flag for I have taken miles of cock and will either become a cat lady or shit out mixed sperg kids at 35

She just looks like an average bongette.

You're not exaggerating mate, she does look like the archetypal British underclass male.
Put her in a tracksuit and she wouldn't look out of place smoking crack and drinking White Lighting in a park in Toxteth.

Yes

she peaked in the 3rd movie

Feminism tricks women into thinking they can have everything, then they wonder why they are sinhle and alone over 30

Nothing to do with being British old chap just being a feminist. However most young British girls are feminists so it doesn't make any difference. Well shit guess there's no high quality pussy left in my country.

Toxteth yet white? Liverpool may still be 91% white but its changing, if you're unfortunate enough to live in the city centre you have to put up with homeless everywhere recently and the uptick in Arabs/Africans is noticeable.

I believe you mean she peaked in the first movie

The harvey weinstein business really fucked her up

Who is this skank? Is she in movies or something?

No, age is. Ain't no good OLD HAG

LMAO @ her hairline. She's JUSTing hard.

Where did you get the left image?

I legit thought that was Noel fielding

Found it
popsugar.co.uk/fashion/photo-gallery/44480732/image/44480728/Emma-Watson-Black-Dress-Golden-Globes-2018
If I had to guess I'd say she is doing something with her face that makes her chin look wider than it really is. Also the makeapp thing could be making her look worse than she really would look

She's British are you really all that surprised she looks like that with no makeup on?

If anything Emma Watson is a tribute to the power of modern cosmetics.

Thats testosterone.

The same thing happens to all the lesbos.

Inb4 another replacement conspiracy theory about a celeb being replaced by a tranny

So do you think this photo, in which she appears without makeup on the cover of vague, was a fake?

>thinking an app that just replicates skin-tone over a persons face where they'd usually put make-up is a magic x-ray machine

Vogue
And obviously the lighting, etc was calculated to her advantage. But the image in the OP was calculated to her disadvantage, deliberately choosing the worst picture possible.

fucking homos

Holy shit, and I thought my jaw was square kek

>her hairline
I thought women didn’t get bald, senpai.

>wearing make up to appear like you’re not wearing make up
This is it
This is peak feminism

She is wearing makeup, user. Foundation, lipstick and eyeliner.

all this guy said
and definetly eyebrows, are you dense? or never had a gf

chinked

I understand that you think so but it would take more than your judgement of how she looks to make me think Vogue lied to everyone.

was your father a raging flaccid faggot like you? what kind of girlyboy doesn't find her attractive?

do you people realize this app is not perfect? look her up without make up and shes still hot af.

Hahaha makeapp is amazing

This. I'd still bang her in the second movie tho

No she's just british.

I wear makeup, britbong. It isn’t that I think so, I can tell when another woman is wearing makeup.

Kek. A woman's hair says a lot about her

Wow, you can see the spinster she'll be in 5 years breaking out.

No joke, Hermione was most fuckable when she was like 16.

Chloe Grace moretz peaked at like 14. Sad!

Eyebrow pencil as well

Seriously, can't you see the subtle eyeshadow and the heavy eyeliner? She IS wearing makeup. Libtards lie about everything.

She was like 12 years old you fucking pedophile!

After this and the leak bikini pics, anyone else feel kind off cheated? All those years i spent worshiping her were for nothing. She's an awful person, inside and out

And her hair looks really thin, too. Too damaged, I guess.

>Dying & ironing
Rinse & repeat forever and ever.

I just don't think they would lie so easily. If you screw up your eyes your eyelashes don't look so much different than that.

Avada Justavra

dat ass

Bitch was never actually attractive to begin with.

She looks a lot like Jim Carey.

>cover of vogue
of course she didn't need make up, they just added it all in post

its all that time outside and all that shit celebs and trendy tards do to try to stay healthy. apparently healthy shit runs your body into the ground. getting sun for extended periods of time outside and doing a detox cleanse ect yea shes going to look 50 in 10 years if she keeps that up

She got Weinsteined what do you expect?

Oh, boy. This is hopeless.

Rare

Yes, this is why I avoid ironing my hair. She is only 28 but her hair is now ruined.

Tranny.