We are full

Only Countries that are full are allowed to comment in this thread.

Emus were there first.

COMPLETELY

F U L L
U
L
L

And we respect their sovereignty of their territory

I bet the rest of it is just ice

hmm how about now kiddo

now? what now?

We're full, sorry.

Damn son, Look at all that fullness.

What year is this graph from, the 1930's?

COMPLETELY FUCKING FULL

334,000! People! That is so full.

If I ever get a time machine I'm going to remove Australia from the maps because so many people simply can't understand we are full and they need to fuck off!

Hey you're not an ice land at all, You are land with some ice.

Yeah, let's destroy what remains of the forests and make more useless cities made out of concrete, surely that won't backfire in any way and increase pollution. I'm sure the infrastructure of current and new cities will be able to hold tons of people as well. You should try to reach India's population density, they are having a blast. Their cities are very clean and their nature is pristine.

As a completely full and one of the most population dense countries We could actually use a bit of thinning of the herd.

I'm trying to come to your country, leaf. Mainly to study though. Let me increase that population density for you.

Are you white and studying how to enact an ethno state? Then you may come.

NOT ENOUGH LAND

FULL, FUCK OFF.

Full of shit

Whiter than milk. I burn in the sun so I prefer colder climates.

Also no, I'm studying maths but getting into some unis is harder than I thought. You guys let in a lot of pakis, indians, chinese but as a European it kinda feels harder to get in. Might be my impression though.

Normies get out

yeah I;m not sure about that. What I do know is that if you're a foreigner tuition is usually about twice for a Canadian citizen. The Indians and Chinese are typically wealthy students.

twice than a Canadian citizen rather.

>thinking a country is the sum total of its geographical landmass and not its developed portions where people can actually fucking live

every time

Nah, I'm applying for a PhD. So I'll mostly work for the uni.

The Pakis, Indians, Chinese who apply for grad studies in Canada, don't pay tuition either from their own pocket most of the time if it's thesis-based or research-based. They do only for coursework master's degrees.

Well if that;s the case I doubt you'll have any trouble. Our immigration policy and visa policy favours educated people. I can talk shit about other races and whatever, but most of our immigrants that don't have refugee status are pretty smart.

Then they should know they still have to go back

opgekankerd wij zijn vol

If you don't want me, I'll gladly return to Europe. I just want to work with a particular person in a university and he's teaching in Canada at the moment.

Of course, I'll help them pack. Take your education and go make your schools good so you don't have to come here.

You're fine. I am talking mainly about wang and prashanth

Italian Ethnic enclave(awesome delis, catholics, learn english) > than a muslim one.(especially somali ones)

Do you guys have a lot of Somali immigrants or something?

Edmonton had a lot. Different cities get different populations. Vancouver is all chinese.

>Edmonton
Huh, I thought Alberta was very conservative and all white. Also didn't a Muslim guy tried to do a terrorist attack with a truck in that city?

The mayor of Calgary is a Muslim

Basically everywhere outside of major cities is white and conservative

Yeah that did happen. Alberta has a lot of immigrants because of the booming oil industry. They city grew a lot in size in 10 years. It was pretty crazy actually. Oil is picking up again I've heard, so I expect more growth in Alberta. They're also starting a huge solar project

How in hell did that even happen? Even Alberta has succumbed.

Is he a member of the conservative party?

I'd think Calgary and Edmonton would be mostly white and conservative too but that was unexpected.

No wonder you guys have also a Sikh at the head of NDP or whatever that leftist party is called.

R A R E
A
R
E

Spain is full of spics,germany of rapefugees,England of pakis,usa of pacos.
We are all full user.

Have you cleaned your room??
Jordan takes it very seriously

The bounds that all this virtue signalling and SJW shit happened over the last 10 years is mind blowing. Alberta is still very conservative, though currently under an NDP government. That won't last I think. The NDP is Alberta still has to maintain a certain level of conservative values in regards to Resource extraction and what not. Federally they are a mess however and if that sikh gets any more seats then they already have I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed.