Shingeki no Kyojin

What do you want to happen next?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12760468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zeke a best.

I want Annie to break out and kill everyone in the SL

She needs to return.

Ymir comes back from the dead and lives a nice happy life with Hisu.

Armin a cute.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I wish.

Not even an /u/fag but I would like that too

Requesting Hisu's please.

Why is the OP so shit. And what's with the T Rex and giraffe running with Monkey Trouble?

I gathered some information and looked shit up,
Here's my prediction for the next 3 episodes.

BR reveal in episode 6.

All mindless titans are gone. They can now live the dream they talked about in their interview, when this happens ;_;

How long will they extend the wall fight and the rescue or will we get chapter 51/52 at the end of the season?

BEGONE

Frieda is love
Frieda is life
She is a wonderful onee-sama
Frieda is a true miracle of the universe
Frieda might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out.

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

Did you ever finish the zeke drawing?

We're definitely hitting 50, I don't know why anyone doubts that.

I'm guessing it will end on 51, since 52 really transitions to a new arc.

If episode 12 covers the entirety of chapter 51, but with the BRY scene from chapter 50 at the very end (which i assume), that means they have to cover 9 chapters in 6 episodes (chapter 43 - 51), which is a lot.

But considering that chapter 43 is mainly Reiner vs Eren and barely dialogue, it could be possible that there is some room for extending that battle.

Not yet but hopefully I'll have it done soon!

BRA > BRY > BRZ

When you have the time, can you change erwin to eren?

So why does Eren think he needs to eat Historia to get the power of the coordinate? He only needed to touch Dina to get the power so wouldn't he just need to touch Historia to get it too?

I think it would be wise to add Nicks death scene to the end of the season. Its a good cliffhanger and without it Nick just disappears from the story and feels a bit pointless.

Try and say something you like about the character you dislike the most.

Happy Easter.

>So why does Eren think he needs to eat Historia to get the power of the coordinate?
He doesn't. Isayama corrected this on his blog into Eren assuming he needs to touch someone with royal blood when they are a titan.

The happy ending I need.

Sure. Do you want a Zeke and Erwin one, and a Zeke and Eren? I can do both?

representation of how Mike and I will be breeding like rabbits

Please? It's easter.

Fuck off.

Why is she so cute?

This is what you deserve.

Both would be great, thanks

Kek.

I don't get it.

No, you're creepy

Because she is Rico

What is even the point of the Female Titan? Every other shifter Titan kinda makes her purpose redundant.

Are these the last words Eren will hear before his death/execution? Will they be spoken by Mikasa. Does this even mean anything or am I jumping the gun here?

She can attract mindless titans that will eat her.

Based Krista marries Mikasa
Arwin gets bullied by his wife Sascha
Eren and Annie fight constantly

Makes sense as the majority of her fans are mindless freaks.

Does mule titan look too specialized to you?

KEK

Did you escape from insane asylum?

Armin wouldn't be good for Annie.

I hope that girl is actually Frieda. There's an interesting theory that Grisha knew the Reiss even before he met Carla.

They weren't interested in each other. Leave Armin alone, I hope he finds a new girl.

Armin a disgusting shit

cute

Very cute.

Annie is pretty and strong.
Levi is, he is, he is clean.

It is known

Happy Easter Annie.
I hope everyone bought her an Easter Egg.

Y'know, I was okay with most of the developments that happened in SnK. I was alright with Marley and Eldia, kind of expected something along those lines for a while (that is, a technologically advanced world that has forsaken the walls), but I am not okay with pretty much the entire 104th class still being the sole survivors of Shiganshina's recapture and/or Titans.

Jesus just make Sasha into the next Female Titan while you're at it.

Is the manga and anime the same? I looked at the first chapter of the manga and it looks exactly like the anime. Can I just skip chapters and go to where the anime left off? Or would I be missing content?

I got her a train ticket, a bar of soap, and stuck her in a gas chamber. Like she deserves.

Die.

>Jesus just make Sasha into the next Female Titan while you're at it.
I hope so. Too good to be true.

It's the eyebrows and glasses for sure.

strawpoll.me/12760468

ME soon

Instead of Roaring to turn humans into Titans, Zeke literally eats humans then shits them out into titans.

I need a drawfag to draw this.

>Reiner, Bert, Ymir, Annie
>Jean, Connie, Sasha, Mikasa

Please god let it happen

I wanted EM end but I don't think that it's too likely. One of them will die 100%. If they both survive somehow then EM end is inevitable.

What if doesn't happen? Isayama said it two times, that they are like family.

husband/wife is also a family you dork. They were like a married couple since start of the manga.

More like brother/sister. You don't have to be rude, it was just a question.

HOT

See

Can we talk about all the way in which the humans could better handle titans (these may have already been addressed and i've forgotten)

>Fire
This could used to destroy the neck if the titans cant regenerate fast or indefinitely
Fire can also be used to blind them. They could have flare guns or fire bombs just for shooting them in the face

>Nets
These are used sometimes, but they could all carry some sort of portable tripping up/tangling device

>Chemicals
Would things like sleeping darts work in titans?

I would be sad, but Annie and Eren could work too I guess

But titans are not a threat anymore. Or are you trying to help Marleys with your theory?

Armin is awful and deserves that.

Nothing wrong with fucking HOT Armin tbqh

And big breeding hips.

>But titans are not a threat anymore.
>Newest chapter destroys a fortress with titans
user.

I wouldn't believe anything that guy says. Also he wouldn't want to confirm any ships prematurely especially obvious ones like EM.

Happy Easter everyone!

Dropping bombs would do the same thing. Humans are a threat not titans. Also I want to clarify that I meant not a threat to people inside walls.

He is the worst shingeki and I want him to die.

And you.

No, he deserves the best.

He sunk all Eren ships saying he doesn't like anyone. He is going to die in 3 or 4 years.

I was mad when reading this yesterday because I thought that was potato girl. Was very relieved when she showed up later on.

My son is cute!

>He sunk all Eren ships saying he doesn't like anyone
How does that sink any ships? Unless he said that Eren will never like anyone this doesn't mean anything at all.

Armin is the next Erwin so he will die

Believe what you want. Isayama said Eren doesn't like anyone and he will die in three years. He said it will be pitiful for Mikasa and other things.

>Can I just skip chapters and go to where the anime left off? Or would I be missing content?
You wouldn't be missing much, so you can skip it.

I did. Did you?
Do you have more Easter Annie?

He is amazing and cute.

List of upcoming episodes and which chapters they cover right here guys.

Episode 6 should have mainly parts from the Historia chapter and will most likely have the same name.

Anime is shit.

>Eren will die