LBJ hate thread

>signed the 1965 immigration bill which removed the northern/Western European immigration priority.
>"This old system violates the basic principle of American democracy, the principle that values and rewards each man on the basis of his merit as a man. It has been un American in the highest sense, because it has been untrue to the faith that brought thousands to these shores even before we were a country."
>"...not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."
>most likely was involved in assassination of JFK. JFK was making moves against the central banking system.
>launched set of domestic programs know as "the great society." Massively expanding the welfare state and overall size of government
>escalated the Vietnam war to the point of catastrophe.

If we could pinpoint a moment in USA history where it all went wrong...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canaanites

from what i gathered so far, based on burger sources, it was fed creation event followed by that lbj who jfkd jfk.

Who knew that some Texan Democrat would go down as the biggest race traitor in the history of the US? Nearly all of current racial problems are because of him. If Nixon had won 1960, you'd have none of this shit. Perhaps Carter would have signed it, or Clinton, though.

Which leads us to another conclusion, Democracy is terrible system, we're ruled by idiots and traitors elected by clueless plebs

What we need is spiritual, fascist movement, that doesnt want to destroy free market economy and is focused on nation and ethnicity, we have to purge West of mud races, I dont want to go to extremes ie death camps and such, we have to throw them away back to their respective shitholes

>If Nixon had won 1960

The sad part is that he lost the popular vote by only 100,000 votes. I think voter fraud was also committed in Texas & Illinois.

Because the Constitution said that all men are created equal you autist microdick larper. We were built on absolute equality, not hitler.

>Democracy is terrible system
Mores and state of mind needs to be changed. The way democracy is administered as well. There needs to be a strong national spirit, a certain cultural mindset like they have in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan...

And thats exactly why we need to learn on our own mistakes, next time it will be equality among Whites only, simple as that

The only way democracy is tolerable is if there are qualifications for voting. Personally, I’m in favor of poll tests.

Wrong

When this cultural war settles down, you know who's going to win? The everyday man that is who. It'll be just like the last one in the 1990s, and 60s, and 20s, and so on so forth. Can't just get over the fact that your guys' emperor fatty is a failed president, and embarrassment to this country. The future is moving forward, yes, there have been bumps but bit by bit we are going to transcend to the highest levels of nationhood as described by the founders.

People like you however make me ashamed to be an American. To want to fight for this higher level of civilization.

>Sold the USA out to zionism when he refused to reveal the truth about the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty by Israel in 1967. All presidents since have followed suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

>Who knew that some Texan Democrat would go down as the biggest race traitor in the history of the US?

That was his biggest asset for convincing other Southern Democrats and fencesitting Republicans into thinking all these nation-wrecking bills were "what the founding fathers actually wanted".

>The everyday man
Blacks and hispanics are not everyday men. I'm pretty sure you weren't envisioning Tyrone when you typed out that line.

Think really hard about what you're trying to say.

mate, I can understand you, if I were not White Id be afraid of ethnostates as well, alas! they (ethnostates) are coming big time and you will have to live with your mongrel friends, who knows maybe it will be you who shows them how great anarcho-capitalism is, do not lose hope eh

@155980559
Hold on is this a pasta, nigger? I saw the exact same thing elsewhere. Don't give him (You)s

Worst president ever and I don't say that lightly. Instead of fighting for white Americans he sold them out and now we are minorities in our own cities.

>If we could pinpoint a moment in USA history where it all went wrong...
Go back a bit further...

Wrong. We were already headed towards fucked-ville before LBJ, he was a symptom of the Kike plague on our nation, not the cause. Look up Woodrow Wilson's presidency and get back to me.

Nothing makes me more depressed than when I think about the fact that all these subhuman shitskins who are rapidly multiplying and are increasingly anti-white by the day get the same right to vote as I do. What's the point of even having a democracy if every racial group votes for their own interests? It defeats the purpose, and becomes a contest of who is the biggest group. The nonwhites are binding together to outvote the very people they immigrated to live with and leech from. Why do immigrants and their kids have the right to vote at all? A shitskin family with 6 kids all on welfare outvotes my hard working white family of two parents two kids.

The problem, in the US that is, was that the fights for women’s suffrage and civil rights created the idea that *everyone* is *entitled* to vote. The idea that any discrimination at all in the electoral process is unacceptable.

This is retarded. Democracy only functions with an informed and engaged electorate.

Hitler shouldn't have fucked with Russia, and used the entirety of Western Europe to gather more resources and build up further after conquering it. He should have knocked out UK immediately and just kill shotted all of the nation's leaders.

Then gather up your shit then take on Russia.

But nothing is simple, or else Germany wouldn't have gotten to where it was. In the first place.

El BJ
Continued the generic warfare against whites in Vietnam.

All stupid wars like that and WWI wwii were generic warfare by kikes on Europeans.
They think they got rid of our best warriors instead they created stronger warriors. The ones who lived thru hell reproduced. Over and over.

When total war comes they will regret ever stepping foot in Europe.

Hmmm......