Why this fine gentleman never had his own series?

Why this fine gentleman never had his own series?

It would have been much better than the shitty teenage drama of SD.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-10/school-days-overflow-confirms-it-is-making-its-last-title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably because almost no one knows the games he appears in.

And because one of his girls apparently chopped his dick,that would be an strange ending.

I still want to know if Rideru actually did that,everyone says that it's true,but no one has confirmed it.

Kill yourself

It was probably retconned as he canonicaly has already found his new target.

I don't know moonrunes and I've just started playing shiny days,but it's true that overflow finally went bankrupt?

They just formally ended.

What's the source? besides the fact that it's been years since their last game.

>that would be the greatest ending of all time
FTFY

It hurts me that I will never be able to play the pre-SD overflow games because they will never be translated (and I have no intentions of learning nip).

They seem to be so interesting,even the gameplay is nice,as far as I know the gameplay of Snow Radish involves finding that Tomaru fucker talking with other characters asking for clues.

Alright, be honest.

Would you fuck your own great-great-great-great-granddaughter, who was also your great-great-great-granddaughter, who was also your great-great-granddaughter, who was also your great-granddaughter, who was also your granddaughter, and who was also your daughter?

I would.

I would too.

But if you're not Tomaru you would end in prison,you are ok with that?

I would.

Disgusting,she isn't sexy at all.

I'm a lolicon,not a toddlercon.

It was stated that Shiny Days is their "final" game.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-10/school-days-overflow-confirms-it-is-making-its-last-title

Then who made the strip battle days games and that shitty 3ds game?

Fucking overflow never finished Tomaru's arc.

I want a daughter to fuck

yeah but they've released other stuff since then

Tomaru is old and busted. Makoto fucked own mother.

Strip Battle Days and other new stuff WASN'T really released by 0verflow, but their parent company STACK software which take over whole DAYS brand.

Tomaru fucked her daughter and her granddaughter and her great great great granddaughter.

Also maybe Tomaru fucked his own mother too,we don't know.

But I like the fact that Tomaru is not a gay ass nigga like makoto,he fucked a crossdressing guy,

>0verflow
>STACK

I can't believe it took me a decade to notice this.

Someone knows where I can find a good download for SRV2? Can't find a good torrent.

I have so much free time,may as well look for that castration scene.