JoJo Thread

TWO DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-07-16/interview-jojo-bizarre-adventure-director-naokatsu-tsuda/.90413
lorddio.tumblr.com/post/159162508053/ok-so-the-director-of-the-jojo-anime-naokatsu
usj.co.jp/jump/jojo/summer2017/
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/853431127566041090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

17 PLOTS

Do you guys want the Part 4 director to direct Part 5 as well?

Let the voice of love take you higher and higher!

Whatever happens, the characters need lipstick in the anime.

Which one? Part 4 had 3 directors.

Well then do you want them all to return, or is there one you want to get rid of?

AND ONE BAD SAILOR

YOSHIKAGE KIRA AND JOSEFUMI KUJO ARE JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA IN THE LEGENDARY ACTION THRILLER
JOJOLION

I just hope they bring back the text sfx and get rid of that filter

I dunno, what did they do?

>TWO DAYS
what an old meme

>Doesn't know
>Posts a small image

Oh shit, nigga, what are you doing?

Naokatsu Tsuda and Toshiyuki Kato worked on the pivotal episodes, like the episode where they fight Angelo, Tonio, RHCP, other famous fights, and the last two episodes, and then Yuta Takamura pretty much did everything else.

Naokatsu Tsuda and Toshiyuki Kato have been with the series since the beginning.

Are there any interviews of their exact roles in detail?

Probably. I just looked at their track record on the wiki, honestly.

Actually, here are some interviews linked at the bottom of Tsuda's page.

animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-07-16/interview-jojo-bizarre-adventure-director-naokatsu-tsuda/.90413
lorddio.tumblr.com/post/159162508053/ok-so-the-director-of-the-jojo-anime-naokatsu

Maybe he just didn't want Jotaro to steal the spotlight. AGAIN.
A lot of the first few chapters of part 5 have dropped stuff, like GE's effects of countering any attack its creatures take manyfolds (considering it even reflected stand attacks like Echoes' freeze, how useful/insanely OP would it have been? Maybe too much, actually), and giving superlife when punching living beings (which might still happens, but never comes up since when he MUDAMUDAMUDA's people the fight is almost always over, and it might actually evolve into the infinite death effect of requiem, but is never mentioned again).
As for SBR, I chalk it up to Araki wanting to really not make a new JoJo originally, but just Zeppeli's wacky funky Steel Ball Run with Gyro protagonist. Then for some reason (editorial meddling?) he went just kidding here's a JoJo this is totally part 7. I still think that he handled some interesting characters very poorly, in particular Mountain Tim and Soundman. Heck even ZA WARUDODio somehow managed to be less interesting than RaptorDio. And he totally shouldn't have won that fight holy shit Johnny manages to be a fuckup even when given one of the most outright powerful stands ever. Not to mention plotlines going nowhere (like Gyro's stand power), and deaths so unclear that didn't seem even real deaths and I expected the characters to show up again next episode (unlike some dead characters in part 2 and 3 coming back). I mean overall I like it, and the beginning and epilogue were kinda cool and the fights were alright, and the villain kinda cool and one I'm still not really sure if I could call an outright villain (contrasted with a hero that had very little of heroic, really). But for the most part, it seemed that Araki had created some very cool characters but had NO IDEA of what to do with them. Possibly because he really wanted Gyro to be the main character and tell a different story.

Thanks

>blue Bruno and pink Giorno

we're getting it lads

Pink Giorno is kinda eh for me but not too important but Blueno can fuck right off
White is right

Check my 4.

>Wake up
>Check latest Part 8 release
>Still no return of Judgement
>Go to bed

This is objectively the best part of Jojo. I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Dont worry user, spoilers will come soon. Right after yonkou stops tweeting about naruto

Eh, Tommy is even more boring than Johnathan, this is where Araki started reusing stand powers even before SBR, main crew stands are just retarded, fucking finger hooks Araki? Felt rushed, ended nowhere pretty much. Still better than Stone Ocean :^)

>liking cow Bruno

At times like these... we will wait for doc to post the spoilers

do not fall for any bait

Waiting for the chapter to come out is the absolute worst feeling

Might as well post this while we're waiting on the spoilers.
The promotional art for the JoJo 4-D attraction in Universal Studio Japan this summer celebrating the 30th anniversary.

>Website
usj.co.jp/jump/jojo/summer2017/
(Not put up on the servers just yet)

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/853431127566041090

yeah, but it's great when it does come out
that's why you should follow one or a couple weekly mangos as well to fill in the time

You're right user.
But no other mango can distract me from JoJo

I am so glad JoJo died. Retarded spics and aussies finally stop posting JoJo reference everywhere.

Blue Blono or riot.

Spoke like a true pleb.

chapter never jojolion is cancelled Araki has decided to follow his true dream of becoming a fashion designer

Legend says that if you reply to this post on the 16th of April, saying the words "Jobin did nothing wrong"
Spoilers will be posted in 20 minutes!

Jobin did nothing wrong

Jobin did everything wrong

Jobin did nothing right

Jobin did everything right

White Bruno is objectively the best Bruno

Last chance anons. What do you think will be revealed in this chapter? Will flashback man finally reappear?

Now the spoilers will never be posted!

>cookies n cream bruno
Out.

Good.
Senpai we know that there are like 17 different scenes, shit's gonna be insane.
I think we'll get more Jobin and Fruitdad, that's all I can say.

>Generic dark blue Bruno
You first

I don't think Kewl said that literally.

I don't mind white but blue will always be superior.
No to mention that Blueno comes in a package with pink Gio, which is a million times better than blue Gio.

Moo

Sure, but it's gonna be more than just Gappy running from some zombies for 50 pages.

Can't we have Pink Gio and White Bruno?

17. Scenes.
We're gonna see the end to dolomite and jobins confrontation
Jobin will confront Josuke
We will see norisuke intrude
Something will happen with the family
Jobin will escape, killing norisuke on his way out
Well get some more word on Holly
The flashback scene with Jobin will start, showing us that Jobin is "flashback man" and throughout the next couple flashback arcs we will learn the truth of Jobin, the wall eyes, the rokakaka and more.

We will also get a glimpse at Jobins full power when he kills norisuke.

>yfw Gappy gets 17 more flashbacks about his past caused by flashback man

Thank fucking god Blue Hawaii's over.

For everyone one question we get answered we are gonna get one more. And possible hiatus just to piss everyone off.

I'm hoping it gets pretty dark.
I'm not a major Jobin fan, but I'm interested to see where he goes and a slight hope that some of the theories bounded came true and Araki doesn't default to something boring or rehashed.

I probably wouldn't have minded it if it was released weekly.

How do you guys think Jotaro reacted after Emporio told him about all the shit that (didn't) happened?

That's oddly fucking specific.

Judgement is revealed

>Blue
>Blono Bucciarati
Bruno is only pure in white. Although, if Bruno was blue in the anime then they better make Giorno pink because two blue's would be an eyesore. Also, please don't make him dark blue like he is in Eyes of Heaven.

user used his Stand ability to see into the future and read the chapter

>The flashback scene with Jobin will start, showing us that Jobin is "flashback man" and throughout the next couple flashback arcs we will learn the truth of Jobin, the wall eyes, the rokakaka and more.

Yare yare

Dark blue Blono and black Giorno.

>user has the same type of stand as Araki

The only acceptable form of blue is and black Giorno would be pretty lame since David already made Jotaro black.

Chapter never ever

Tell me about Fugo. Red and white hair or light green and blonde?

Black or pink Giorno would be sweet

This is probably the greatest hype for any chapter I've seen in a while.
17 plot points
Anything could happen.
And I have to get back to working in 15 minutes, so I'm depressed
I hope the spoilers are good user, I know your butt holes all nervous from all the wait

Are the spoilers coming today?

Don't get so worked up over such an obviously hyperbolic claim.

Yes. We are just painfully waiting for doc

I've been gone for months can some one run me down on whats happened in part 8?
I left off when joshu tried to expose his mother breast and got hit by a chair leg

This. Why is no one getting this?

Just read for yourself.

Purple Fugo or riot.

I dunno, the translation guy described it as "interesting," which is like the most bland word to describe anything, if shit was HYPE I don't think he'd have described it like that, I think it's just a giant exposition dump regarding Jobin.

Gappy was headed towards a secret coworker of Norisuke when he gets attacked by zombies. The stand user is a limbless rock human who eats KFC, employed by Joubin. Gappy runs away for 3 months before finally finding the stand user with the help of Yasuho. Also, Joubin's stand got a redesign.

Yasuho poked a cripple with a stick

>Yuya has a bowtie with "Speed King" written on it
>Jobin doesn't have a bowtie with "Highway Star written on it
What did Araki mean by this?

Joshu threw fried chicken to a crippled zombie.

Emporio started a zombie apocalypse

Hey, remember that time Jolyne pissed herself in zero gravity?

That was kinda hot.

Think we'll learn more about Kaato "Kiddy Killer" Higashikata this chapter?

Remember when she ripped off Westwood's toenail?

Or when someone threw literal shit to her face.

Fugo written out of the anime to save money/time since he isn't relevant for long anyway

Given that there's a panel of kid Jobin it's almost certain that we'll at least see her.

I wish she would piss and shit on my dick

truth, people have no taste for fashion desu

If dubs chapter is posted today

Stone Free a cute.

Look over here!
Happy Easter!

I wonder how would that smell, haha

I need that panel with Norisuke using King Nothing but in color