Dagashi Kashi

dumping

last page

Thanks.

The anime director should be fucking shot for not giving this chapter a proper adaption.

She looks really pretty there.

Thanks.

The only reason why people read/watched it is because of the girl is the Bae of the century.

Eh, I'd say childhood nostalgia is also a big angle of it. For asians at least.

Thanks for the translation.

The anime director is a faggot.

>Eh, I'd say childhood nostalgia is also a big angle of it. For asians at least.
Asians? Wait, other Asians have same dagashis?

Its really comfy so I understand why

That headphone strap makes it look like her tits are bigger than they already are.

Thanks for the hard work.

There are alot of candies that I recognized from my childhood. And I was born in Jamaica, so I'd guess it'd be stranger for there to not be similarities.

SEA-user here. Yeah, but not that many. Some were repackaged to look like it was made here.

This. It's a nostalgia ride. I paused everytime when there's a wide shot of the store's inside just to see which dagashi I've actually seen and ate.
It's sad that even here, dagashi stores are a dieing breed. I wonder how it felt for the japanese.

Anime director is faggot.

Good thing the author replied by killing Saya in the manga when the anime showed the director's bias.

They copied each other.

Wait, did Saya really die? Picked the fuck up.

>Wait, did Saya really die?
No.

No, she didn't, she just lost any form of spotlight when the animed went past episode 3.

Director didn't had any Saya's material from the manga to work with so he stretched the fuck out of the little he had to somehow force her in the screentime.

He even cut Tamao out.

>Good thing the author replied by killing Saya in the manga when the anime showed the director's bias.
Really?

No, she's still there. I guess you might say she has a little less panel time because Hajime is there now though.

Tamao? Who?

What's up with her anyways?

What's her deal? Who is she?

Tamai, rather. She's the woman who runs the okonomiyaki shop and drinks with Kokonotsu's dad.

Hajime runs the dagashi shop while Kokonotsu is in school. Beniyutaka (Hotaru's brother) recommended her company to him.

>Beniyutaka (Hotaru's brother) recommended her company to him

Can you expand on this please?

At the end of chapter 110, Kokonotsu saw that a modern convenience store opened up across the street. He, Tou, and Saya decided to check it out and they met this odd fellow here. They had some conversations and I guess Beniyutaka thought that Kokonotsu was alright and recommended some sort of management company to him. Hajime is part of that company and a couple chapters later, Kokonotsu hires her to watch over Shikada Dagashi during the day.

As for Beniyutaka being Hotaru's brother, we don't find that out explicitly until a couple chapters after she comes back. The only hints that we're given as to who he is exactly are the fact that he has weird eyes like Hotaru does, and also has weird mannerisms. Apparently he left the Shidare household to strike out on his own, because in the Macaroon chapter, he yells at Tou and Kokonotsu that "he's not a Shidare."

Ah, the cute cake/milf. Damn, why there's so many cute girls in this manga.

Thanks, I'm surprised that the dagashi shop is doing so well they need to hire somebody to tend it while Coconuts is in school.

To be honest, I thought they were actually go to close it down because in the immediate chapters after Hotaru left, the shop looked run down and a convenience store opened up across the street. Modern convenience stores have been the usual death knell of dagashiya in Japan, but as far as I know, Beni seems to be a bro seeing as how he's the one who gave Kokonotsu the idea to hire Hajime in the first place. The reason why Yoh can't do it is because he's in the hospital after breaking a leg and one of his toes.

I think Hajime has already had more panel time than Saya.