1776 IS RISING

Glory to the Most High.

The evil ones are ramping up their charge against the believers.

We must generate more action to succeed so all will bow to His Mighty Name.

The mockers will come in plenty for they too did not even believe it was He when He stood before them 2018 years ago.

I pledge to you fellow believers my honor as we tread our enemies flat as the clay.

Create dwelling places of Zion, shelter the faithful from the Baylonian whore, pray for Jah's Kingdom first

God's will be done above all things

and all the people said Amen

>The evil ones are ramping up their charge against the believers.

Nope. But we'll keep reminding you about the kid fuckers until you stop fucking kids.

How can you drink Judaiasm Lite? The torah is the old testament. The bible is plagerised. Ignorance is not a virtue.

The Bible is one continuous, coherent message of truth and prophesy, there are no old and new testaments

Daniel, Obadiah, Isaiah, etc. all foretold of Jesus and the ten 'kings without kingdoms' who would hand over the world to their father, satan

Wrong again mr inculcated. Ever hear of the Pentateuch? Red pill.

Way more degenerates among atheists.

Supposition that is justification for your superstition. Fact up christcuck.

In what stage are you?

Pentateuch is just the first five books

But Catholic clergy are purified by the sacrament of Holy Orders and cannot be tempted by the Devil.

>Pentateuch is just the first five books

And they were completely word for word lifted from the Torah. Judiasm Lite via plagiarism.

t. cuck
Why so degenerate, you absolute mutt?

Praise be to the Lord our shepard.

"What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

You are a defiler.

Your ass is defiled.

God can't plagiarize Himself

Take communion with that mouth? Talk to your pastor with that mouth? Why do you have to resort to cussing and casting aspersions? Not very christlike is it?

>fags who eat shit and cum are less disgusting than someone who says mean things
t. Jesus

>glory to the most high

OK, follow the logic. If god wrote the torah, then the new testament, how come he did not write the jesus story first? He threw out the OT because he was not getting enough asses in the pews. So, out with the sadistic god of smite, and in with the god of love.

If he is all knowing, he should have known that Judiasm and the OT would not get him followers. If he knew that he would have given us jesus right out of the gate. THe fact that he failed at that simpl analysis shows that he is less than all knwing or all pwerfull. That being the case he is less than godlike. If he is less than godlike, he isn ot a god. There fore god does not exist. All proven by the word of god....

The pharisees were trying to condemn Jesus for not obeying kosher rules. Jesus was calling the pharisees hypocrites for spewing lies and evil out of their mouths while obeying stupid food rules. They also tried it with Jesus performing miracles during the sabbath, and Jesus schooled them again.

Jeezus titty fucking Christ on a cracker wut is this ultrafaggotry?

I don't talk to pastors, I shit on atheist retards.

God is all powerful, but that doesn't mean God is going to stop following the plan He set forth in the beginning. Jesus was there in the beginning because God knew man would fall from grace. Jesus was not made up after the fact.

Psalms 110:1 "The Lord said unto my Lord..." Jesus was there from the beginning.

Go suck your pastors dick you stupid fucking sheepfaggot

sorry my dude, i h8 evil & good =ly

Jesus was performing handjobs and rimjobs and he sucked 12 other dicks on a regular basis

he liked 2 party bro

there are only two sides

and he's boiling in excrement, right?

Jesus boiling in excrement? I don't know, probably. Your imagination directs that

Somewhere between 4 and 5, you?