Who else is excited about China taking over World Leadership from the USA?

Who else is excited about China taking over World Leadership from the USA?

> When will it happen officially?
> - in 5 years?
> - in 10 years?
youtube.com/watch?v=ahL-kFB0BvM
youtube.com/watch?v=rTdOnDSPZ_Q

中國新世界超級大國

China can suck my balls. They won’t take over. I got 6 niggers I legally own. I live in a small isolated city state where owning slaves was never made illegal. Even though we only have a population of 11,000, the average net worth is slightly over 10,000,000USD per household

Sounds like LARPing, but would be pretty interesting if true.

can't wait for no shits given china to rek whichever muslim populations get uppitity with the new police

China's more worried about staying together than any external threat. Let them blow their noses.

If you think this is a good thing you are either a filthy liberal pinko or a chink.

Everyone

Do they really want to?

are those images of pizza's on their dresses?

oh yeah, asshole. How are they going to power project? they have no navy. chinks can't sail swim.

They just started building the third carrier and with it they will have the second strongest navy.

Same I can't wait to fuck Chinese bitches and get a waifu

>tfw you'll never be walked over by all those boots

Why even live?

them and what naval bases outside of china?

meme flag, 1 post, sage.

They have some really shitty cover/alignment. Are those all officers?

They only need to divert few oil tankers to destroy US Navy.

They are literally building islands where they want. An island is a much better launching bad than a carrier, since its harder to remove.
I doubt they'll move out of their region though. They show their boats in Africa and such, but they won't control any distant point, nor do they need to.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

American Revolutionary War!
We American 99% have the 2nd amendment!
American Revolutionary War!

They mostly look like goblins, good luck

This isn't even a good larp. Put more effort into it, for fuck's sake. An "isolated city-state where slavery was never made illegal"?

Fuck right on off with that obvious bullshit.

They own every country trough debt. 20% of the US debt is hold by China. If they want to dock in Norfolk all they have to do is weave some bonds

>t. roastie
wrong

Not them, but statistically speaking there are more uglies than pretties in the world. Since China has the largest population, it also has the highest raw number of ugly fucking women.

It's simple logic, you chink shill.

>who could be behind that post

It'll happen when India becomes a world superpoower

You do know that when whites lose all their world power and influence, that asian chicks won't be into you anymore right?

White girls will be begging to suck Chang's dick just like the eastern europeans were begging to suck Genghis Khan's dick in the Middle Ages.

not true white men are beloved for our looks

No, it will happen when the weather cools

Nope. They look younger than you too.

From what I learnt in Guangzhou, the capital of the Province Guangdong which shares border with you, the chink chicks suck black dicks willingly, no matter where those niggers are from.

That woman is a hapa, not asian.

Nigger mating is extremely frowned upon. I lived in guangzhou for a few months and hung out one night with an american negro, he just complained nonstop how he could never get laid because every chinese chick saw him as a subhuman.

The kid looks so terrible.

>Who else is excited about China taking over World Leadership from the USA?
Good for them, they can be the ones to blow all their money installing and bribing puppet regimes to promote their business interests and being the go to place for immigrants looking for gibs.

Ifd they want to bleed away their money and influence by becoming the worlds scape goat then I say good for them.
We had out fun so why not let them have a turn.

>Chinese people thinks this intimidates or impress people.
Lol one American aircraft carrier fully loaded looks more impressive and intimidating than entire Chinese armed forces. Russians even look stronger by a lot. Fucking emo army of inexperience soy boys on rice diets with pirate copies of better guns and equipment.

What a joke OP

You’re just mad you didn’t have a wealthy confederate family that was able to get sanctioned. 99.9% of the United States doesn’t know we exist. In return for not funding the confederates we were able to get our independent city state. The government granted us that and it’s still in function to this day. I’m a slave owning Chad and you’re a broke bitch. God, it feels good.

I would honestly watch this and laugh until my guts erupted from my sides.

You literally want to become the dominant power when EVERYONE hates the dominant power regardless of what you do you will be forever reviled.

Good Luck with all of it ching chong bong. Lets see how well you do once your saddled with a 50 Gorillian Yuan Military budget.

hair looks better than a roastie on top of looking cute

prablum whyte boi?

"Beijing revealed it would build an offshore naval base near a strategic Pakistani port.

The naval base will be located in Gwadar Port, in the Pakistani province of Balochistan. Chinese military officials told the South China Morning Post that the new base was necessary because the current port, which caters mostly to merchant ships, is unable to supply the services and logistical support Chinese warships need. The project would mark China’s second foreign military base in the world, after a recent expansion in Africa."

It's kind of hard to be intimidated by the idea of the Chinese or the Muslims being the top world power. I know they could kill and torture us and stuff, but they are not as stupid as the South Africans. At the end of the day nobody is as competent as Europeans and never will be. All that will happen is the European genes will rise to the top of these new societies as an aristocratic minority. Or if the Chinese make some technological breakthroughs, then a lot of that stuff goes out the window anyways.

China just wrecked one of their ships into an Iranian ship...in the ocean.

You want China in the driver's seat do you?....You deserve it.

Hmm, interesting, but I myself once worked in Guangzhou for several months. I spotted niggers hanging out with Chinese girls everywhere at night. Even my chink co-workers told me that there are a number of Chinese girls who are nowadays fond of fucking with niggers, and bear some mix-raced subhumans for them.

Subhumans marrying each other, where is the prablum?

Probably more like 50 years. I am however happy to get rid of corrupt US influence.

Ummm, USA have enough oil cause of fracking. You played yourself white Croat.

China is an economic power, not a naval power.

>(You)

america wrecked one of their ships with a freighter last year iirc

>They mostly look like goblins
same with mexicans desu

In every former white colony, where Chinese business owners have replaced white business owners, The natives are begging for white colonists to return.

What are they actually doing?

I am excited to see China colonize Africa and show the baizuo what real colonial oppression looks like. The Chinese are literally nonhuman insects. I can't wait to see how they treat the haakgwai.

This thread is mostly negative but I'm stoked.

lol...

black ghost

I'm sure all that LARPing feels really nice, Cletus.

Thanks for the free laughs.

好不好

The purpose of military parades isn't to scare anyway. They're meant to look cool for the local populace and inspire nationalists. It's commie tactics 101.

USA has oil but flint has no clean water.