Who else is excited?

Who else is excited?

so basically democrat master plan to control US is to blow up yellowstone and then rule america forever

>doesn't touch california

>implying anyone in the US is going to be safe
>let alone the world

You're going to see mass starvation across the world if Yellowstone blows up as the climate cools drastically and the sun is blocked out by clouds. If you think this is only going to effect regional areas only you're a fucking retard.

>peace flag
>excited for death on earth
definitely not a slide thread

i got a multitool and three cans of benie winnies. is that enough to survive?

Because progressives have long since forgotten what that symbol means. But also keep in mind that "peace" is a subjective term. One can achieve peace by defeating his enemies. Anyways, this is a slide thread, just sage and ignore.

I'm convinced this is a scare campaign designed to keep white people from forming an ethnostate in some place like Wyoming.

Guess who live in Yellowstone area predominantly?

Note the "american" category, the 56% ers.

Haha I'm already moving from outside the. 2ndary Ash zone in CA to the same distance away in TN.

No problems

>yellowstone and then rule america forever
This area covers potential white ethnostate borders. Concidence? Jews? Reptilians?

>no condom

I take it you never been to Kentucky or West Virginia.

Checked. The pressure wave from the blast will still blow out your eardrums. Enjoy.

if yellowstone erupts the whole world will be fucke d not just the us

You will be fine.

BOOM BOOM BOOM
AMERICANS MEET THEIR DOOM
THE CHILDREN WILL LAUGH AND THE WOMEN WILL SMILE WHEN ALMIGHTY VULCAN TURNS UP THE DIAL, BLOT OUT THE SUN AND BURN AWAY THE LAND, THE END OF CLAPISTAN WILL TRULY BE GRAND

>wut is ash
>wut is possible elimination of ~95% of the human race

and the rest of the world, you geologically illiterate faggot

wut is possible elimination of ~95% of the human race

i agree with your numbers

this is what is necessary

>wut is possible elimination of ~95% of the human race
hot damn

Where's the Canada map mother fucker. Why put that circle I if it's just covering white

Fug, I was planning on moving to Montana until I read this. Alaska it is then.

id be excited if we can move that big red dot just slightly southeast. the bible belt is cancer.

only driving through, and that was decades ago.

What are the odds of this thing exploding soon