I FUCKING LOVE H&M NOW

I FUCKING LOVE H&M NOW

hahahaha

Kek

I don't understand how these companies keep doing shit like this. Does no one stop to think "Hey maybe people might take this the wrong way"?

H&M is the new official clothes line of the Alt Right. I think I’m going to buy 200 dollars worth of clothes there today

Look like a deceiving campaign to make people talk more of H&M because they are angry.
This will boost their selling because normies will talk of H&M non-stop.

hahaha, and to think that H&M is fucking swedish

My mom is the CEO of a mid size company and she always tells me about how gay the diversity meetings are where the most usual top8c is setting and achieving diversity quotas for advertising

She always jokes about a twofer like an Indian female or something like that

Thank you sir. It is a Swedish company who spends millions promoting mass immigration to Europe and most of their expansions is in the middle East and are heavily invested in by Muslim billionaires.

I appreciate your support.

>went in store
>Saw shirts that said "feminist" and other slogans
>Whole Bieber merch section
>360% and walked away

Where?
H&M has some really good and cheap plain shirts, jeans, and jackets. H&M is unironically one if my favorite stores

H&M clothing is garbage, it always succumbs to my swole physique within a year.

>H&M
>"Beiber merch section"
I don't think you were in H&M then, I shop there often and have never seen anything like that

Don't you mean 180°?, you would end up going to the same direction....

Something will always be offensive to someone.

/ourstore/

The white kid in the ad has a hoodie saying ‘jungle survival expert’

They do this shit on purpose to generate a buzz

H&M outlet store near Daytona
Go check it out yourself then
It was all tour shirts and ones that say beleiber or something.

Typical fast fashion trendy stuff aimed at teen and tweens, if there even is a difference anymore

lel good one

The outlet stores always have different merch and offseason stuff, but 50-80% off everything.

COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE
oh shit, my sides

This is why I buy all my clothes from H&M

im calling bait. dont give it yous.

You'd be stupid not to bulk buy that hoodie right now and resell it at 300% the price when it becomes rare.

>COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE
Im white but I would buy this hoodie too

That bitch is the racist one for thinking there's some connection between monkeys and black people.

Lol sent image to girlfriend as 99% her wardrobe is HAM.

Told her she can't wear thst stuff work or out anymore.

She just sent back i wear is more proudly now .

Red pill gf for win

Sure thing, Mohammed.

That's a a nice hoodie

Where did you find such a redpilled qt? I take it she's not British.

H&M did a campaign with a Muslim model a few years back. I boycotted them because of it. Might reconsider now.

This is awesome.

and this is their new knitwear range.

haha, just joking.

>caring about offending subhumans

A fucking Brit wrote this post, Jesus fuck did you even go to school like at all

HERE HE COMES, RING BELLS, BANG THE DRUMS. YOU GONNA LOVE THIS GUY...

>#boycott
Hmm yes.
See you in a week for winter sales, sweetie.

ahahahahah

Please tell me your on your phone typing that shit, fucking 'ell lad

>99% her wardrobe is HAM
>Brit
My sides.
Also that fucking gibberish post tho...

Is Hitler & Mussolini /ourbrand/?

odd are the majority of the people who'll boycott H&M are too poor to shop at H&M

Can someone please shop a real cool monkey in that ad

PRINCE ALI
FAGULOUS HE
ALI-AL-KEKED YA
HEARD YOU PRINCESS HAD A BBC LOVELY TO SEE
AND THAT GOOD PEOPLE IS WHY
HE GOT OUT AND DROPPED BY
WITH 60 SOY PLANTS
80 DESTINY COPIES
30 OPIUM POPPIES AND PEE
MAKE WAY
FOR PRINCE
KEKIEEEEEE

I've seen them here as well, obv. in the womens section tho.

Damn. Yea fuck hm. Get your clothes out of the trash like me

BUENO.jpg

Probably a eu migrant my dude we have a fair few I used to live above a Russian couple, man the wife was a MILF used to sunbathe naked in summer

Am I back in 2007?

Really? most shirts i find in H&M are made of nigger harvested cotton. After 3 washes its full of holes, and the fabric itself stinks. I'd buy from them if they made clothes out of wool.

I believe it goes something like this:
>Sir, we he have shirt to model for kids. Any suggestions?
>Mmmmmm black kid
>But the shirt says-
>BLACK. KID.
And so it was.

But how is this racist?

We evolved from monkeys did we not?

checked

Yep, and they actually believe that this is what feminism means. What do the rad fems call it? basic bitch feminism? white feminism? corporate feminism?
Let's try it with something else
Communism - the radical notion that people should be equal
Capitalism -the radical notion that people should be able to make money.

Marketing ploy b8. Controversy causes the fish to bite. Once controversy dies down, remaining fish bite. The line also has a bit of inbuilt leftist insular defense in it too. The SJW's will say that it's racist to find that line racist. The blacks will be caught between that position and the default das racist, position. Basically, if you participate in this, you won't win. The only one who wins is H&M. Steer clear of this one anons.

>Caring about people who either can't afford your product, or are too self absorbed/stupid to ultimately care.
This is why mega corps and the Chinese are prevailing. They don't have to give even a slight damn.

Food for thought:

> Imagine if this was a white child
> Imagine if this was a Chinese child
> Imagine if this was a Middle Eastern child

What response do you think the public would have. None. It would just be a child in a hoodie.

Yes, monkey has been used as a slur against black people in the past, but it is a relatively rare slur in this day and age.

The fact that people are so quick to jump on the offensive and get outrage seems to suggest that the average offended normie is lying to themselves. They know that a lot of black people look like monkeys, yet try their hardest to suppress that thought. When it is pointed out to them, they get angry because, deep down, they agree with this but cannot bear the admitting it to themselves.

Why on Earth do you HAVE to achieve a diversity quota? Who says so?

but its for a good cause, if europe is flooded with immigrants the jobmarket will crash and they can
have child slavelabour here just like they have in bangladsh