Are The Progs Trying To Turn The Collapse Narrative Back On Us Or Are They Really This Clueless?

Ironically, the author of this BI article suggests that paleoconservatives like Pat Buchanan are a "decadent elite" and are causing this collapse. Paying no mind to factors like mass migration, or the fact that progressive ideology has come to dominate every institution of our country since the 1960's.

One imagines that this author would point to things like state promotion of castrating young children en masse (transgenderism in pre-teens) as a sign of hope and progress, while tax cuts for rural voters are a sign of decay. It's truly astounding. Like watching a cancer cell bemoan the state of its host's body. ^.^

"Oh no, our body is dying! I'll bet it's those pesky liver cells causing the problem. They don't even have the good sense to grow forever!" - t. malignant tumor

Article is at: archive.is/fWV7s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoNEhyYKJks
goodmenproject.com/featured-content/women-saying-no-marriage-men-becoming-angry-depressed-lonely-wcz/
rebelcircus.com/blog/new-male-sex-robots-bionic-penises-may-just-replace-men-pleasure-department/
gaysonoma.com/?p=13851
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ima stable genius

>pat buchanan
>an elite
delusion

They need to catastrophize and traumatize as many people as possible before everyone sees their refund check.

When you're the one getting the rope, I can see why you'd think it's a "collapse".

it is part of the antifragility of the left.
It is why they keep on wining. They turn problems and issues that they create back onto us. It has been effective, very, very effective.

The distributist covered well:

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/women-saying-no-marriage-men-becoming-angry-depressed-lonely-wcz/

you tell me.

rebelcircus.com/blog/new-male-sex-robots-bionic-penises-may-just-replace-men-pleasure-department/

yep

>feminists constantly trying to ruin mens lives with rape accusations and other life ruining things
>Men get destroyed
>Normal women no longer want to marry men

The country would be much better off if Buchanan was venerated as an "elite" and if people actually followed his views...

are preteens really being teached to be trannies in schools these days or is that just another Sup Forums exaggeration

It's to the point where not letting your child change gender is considered abuse. And, yes, the 57 gender non-sense is being taught in public schools across the USA.

You can see the fruits of that in more liberal areas already =>

gaysonoma.com/?p=13851

> 27% of California Adolescents Are Gender Nonconforming, Study Finds

Yeah I saw this thread about the student debt crisis with the implication that it's republicans fault. But universities are leftist. It's leftists screwing over leftists and blaming it on the right,

Lead in the water? Check.
Invasion by barbaric tribes? Check.
Economic troubles and overreliance on slave labor? Check.
The rise of an Eastern Empire? Check.
Overexpansion and military overspending? Check.
Government corruption and political instability? Check.
Loss of traditional values? Check.
Crippling taxation? Check.

Yeah, I'd say that we're in the last stage of collapse. Thanks, you fucking kike lackey prog retards.

This is an interesting and frightening concept. Listening now.

Something vaguely related you may like is: "Biological Leninism" bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/amp/

Our little resistance is anti-fragile in its own way because we are distributed and aim to take down the entire system (so its every failure brings us support). Wouldn't you say?

yeah watch the distributist-

he outlines how they do it. It almost is a blackpill in that it is clear that we dont have the ability or resources to do what they do and thus we are just relegated to shadows. As we watch them murder our civilization and cry out in pain as they stab us in the back and then they will say it was our fault after all.

cheers I will check it out.
>Our little resistance is anti-fragile in its own way
I don't know but Ive been unusually blackpilled the past few days. I have the feeling that it is already done and dusted and we are done fo., But we got to do our best to fight back each in our own ways I suppose, even if it is foregone I will keep doing my thing out of spite. God damn I hate leftists.

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" is remembered for a reason. People need to stop pretending this is an honest fight of ideas. They have no honor.

They don't know the forces at play.

things teenagers say and what they actually do are different from each other. a study in 1997 would probably say something like "40% of teens limp bizkit fans 4 life" but look how that turned out

That is beside the point. What this study demonstrates is that gender as a social construct ideology (which is quite radical and non-scientific to boot) has made its way into our public educational system.

Another point of difference would be the fact that no public school systems were pushing Limp Biskit on their students. You are comparing apples and oranges.