i.imgur.com/D1DuHHR.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/IRG75
imgur.com/a/pWOxc
i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriaf/Yuriaf.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriab/Yuriab.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set:armor-pieces/crown-of-dusk.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-equipment:friede-s-great-scythe/Friede-s-Great-Scythe.png
i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
i.imgur.com/Vpmerew.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/NpBdN
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
i.imgur.com/R2cGgXy.jpg)
imgur.com/a/UbN1I
imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/3J7i5KM
imgur.com/a/8aMcA
imgur.com/a/rfc2l
i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
imgur.com/a/3cMHH
i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/set-of-favor-large.jpg
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/a/ad4YM
imgur.com/a/AZuka).
imgur.com/a/mZe2Y
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg
i.imgur.com/sjp0zhO.jpg
i.imgur.com/XDc7lxf.jpg
imgur.com/a/OX58M
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/a/LGSc2
i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
imgur.com/a/7EHpu
imgur.com/a/rdxcI
imgur.com/a/CW8d5
imgur.com/a/uWhnY
i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
imgur.com/a/siRoX
imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png
imgur.com/a/w8lDx
imgur.com/a/8bGFw
imgur.com/a/639Xa
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=fox_mask &ms=1)
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=t8dTnavUMnk
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2677471
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/850281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013552
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a Persona 5-esque close-up of her eyes like this imgur.com/a/iEyqa

Or Rias looking tired with her hair disheveled.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting a tiny Hanako hatching out of an easter egg.

Requesting Natsume wearing a fancy black bunnysuit with a vest and checkered pantyhose preferably with bunny ears in the ref or dressed in Devola or Popola's outfits, anything Easter related is cool as well.

Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/a9jwzVG.jpg
Bunny ear reference: i.imgur.com/WQ9qXAH.png
Devola and Popola reference: imgur.com/a/3ze4i

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting my beloved Momo as a volleyball player. Please and thank you.
Volleyball uniform references: imgur.com/a/dq2lx

Requesting Kobeni wearing a bunny onesie and pomf-ing down onto a large carrot shaped bed/pillow. This with loli Beni is also acceptable.
>Onesie: i.imgur.com/U47qItU.png
>Pomf: i.imgur.com/DO2C8EO.png
>Loli Beni: i.imgur.com/tidd0gl.png

Or, a joint request with Shion and Kobeni as bunnygirls, an arm placed around eachothers waist like the reference below while blowing a kiss towards the viewer.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/sO9rRCQ.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything tastefully cute or cutelewd is fine, really.

Requesting my Neptune wearing a bunnysuit. Lots of inspiration here: imgur.com/a/HFxwI -Optional: flying on any of her swords in DAICON IV style. imgur.com/a/LTX0Y -Optional mk2: Holding an embarrassed egg/carrot with my glasses. SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg -Egg option: her coming out of a giant easter egg. Kinda like this: i.imgur.com/tth78Ok.png
-Or her in any of these swimsuits: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
-Or in Persona 5 style, be it artstyle or battle HUD (with Nepsona/HDD instead) or both.
-Dressed as Leviathan from 7 Sins: i.imgur.com/D1DuHHR.jpg

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii

- Requesting akihisa trying to desperately look cool while his summoned being is giving the viewer a ring.
Summoned being ref: imgur.com/a/IRG75

- In a bunnysuit with bunny ears!

- Wearing the virgin killer sweater incorrectly like as a cape for example. Or just being confused as to how you are supposed to wear it.
imgur.com/a/pWOxc

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dresed as Kaban. i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg

Requesting Hisui wearing Black Set (except for the mask), Crown of Dusk and wielding Friede's Great Scythe(s) from Dark Souls 3.
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriaf/Yuriaf.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-armor-sets:yuriab/Yuriab.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set:armor-pieces/crown-of-dusk.jpg
darksouls3.wdfiles.com/local--files/image-set-equipment:friede-s-great-scythe/Friede-s-Great-Scythe.png

Thank you very much, I absolutely love her pose and expression, she looks incredibly coquettish, that's exactly what I had in mind.

Good Evening and Happy Easter Waifuthread.

I'd like to request a drawing of Akua, some suggestions:

-I'd love to see her wearing a sundress and hat or another similar casual light outfit.
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
-Her in this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/Vpmerew.jpg
-PoV of me and her playing chess.
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering.

Requesting Rina bandaging my arm after cutting myself, similar to this pic 68.media.tumblr.com/cf24f77d9a12c28254d1be518a1cef2e/tumblr_obstpksy5d1tnsv7mo1_1280.jpg
SI ref is here: imgur.com/a/NpBdN Alternatively perhaps her snuggled up in a leopard print blanket, looking warm and comfy, maybe asking me to come to bed, or PoV/SI visiting me in the hospital. Anything else is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Requesting Gazer wearing a bunny suit with a cute/sexy design like one of these
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
Fishnet is always nice.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini, a cute sweater, or silly glasses.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing a bunny suit.
Another idea could be her in the style of her in-game model (i.imgur.com/R2cGgXy.jpg)
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend and easter.

Requesting Lavinia:

As a bunny girl doing something suggestive with ZR. Feel free to try out different hair styles, like twintails or combed
>imgur.com/a/UbN1I
As one or a combination of any of these monster girls from MGE
>imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
Taking a selfie, a one finger version would be highly encouraged
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Wearing this bikini armor
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
In a naked hoodie
>imgur.com/a/8aMcA
Poledancing
>imgur.com/a/rfc2l
In a cute spring/sundress
Or as the elf from the "Elves are quick to recognize lewdness" meme

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Petting a Jackalope(rabbit with antlers) for Easter please.
Or something for my birthday coming up in two weeks.

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Painting a dragon egg with colorful spots or sitting on a pile of easter eggs.
--Her wearing or trying to wear a lewd bunnysuit or being a mix between a Wererabbit

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Genderbent with SI (i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png )
-Trying to make me smile by teasing or making sweets (we don't know if he's a bad chef or now so I'll leave that to your interpretation)
-In celebration of easter, I'd really love him in a playboy suit + shorts combination. You are most encouraged to use any of the AU design in the last imgur folder in this post.

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a belt "bikini" a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg , or a bunnysuit of your preference, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hi, WWD, happy Easter.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• anything Easter related would be great, I don't have anything in mind except bunnysuits but that's kinda generic and very ooc for her
• cosplaying Raiden or Jetstream Sam from MGRR or 2B from Nier Automata striking a cool pose or slicing something apart like Raiden in the ref, preferably something mechanical
imgur.com/a/kcXLk
• wearing Camilla's outfit from FE:If because she's voiced by the same seiyuu
imgur.com/a/UY2CX
• Wearing Urbosa's outfit and jewelry from LoZ Breath of the Wild
imgur.com/a/3cMHH

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face.

Humbly requesting my princess Makoto, doing something cute, and Easter related.
Enthusing over adorable pet bunny sitting in front of her.
Or decorating some Easter eggs.

Anything cute would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Q.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.
It would be nice to see her attempting to brush her hair or wearing a bunnysuit while holding a bunny ear headband, looking somewhat confused because her horns would be in the way of putting it on.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated though, thank you!

Requesting something cute or cool for Ruri's birthday on Thursday. No lewd please. Thanks

Kindly requesting my beloved Celica A Mercury.

Anything cute, romantic, or sexy would be infinitely appreciated, but if you want something specific, I'd really like to see her as a nun, in some couples situation like her enjoying a drink of tea at a table. She's a lonely person, and I want to make her happy.

If you want something more comedic, it would be funny to have a picture of her sitting on an user's face, but pulling the innocent smiling expression in the very bottom left of the reference image.
Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me just take your damn meds
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing spats shorts or:
-in a volleyball uniform
-taking off or putting on her thigh highs.
-offering user a lap pillow, patting her lap and saying "Come here/rest".
-wearing nyangerie with cat thigh highs.
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe -Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

Kindly requesting comfycute with Colette wearing a white nightie and hugging a sleepy sheep plushie
Alternatively, something cute of her wearing a swimsuit + sarong

Requesting UMR! Happy easter!

Requesting Sina eating a chocolate bun, or just saying bonjour
But as always, anything nice would be wonderful. Have a nice easter and stuff!

Requesting an Easter-related picture of Nozomi like her wearing bunny ears or holding some easter eggs, please.

Anything else you would like to draw of her is fine as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Taiga painting some Easter eggs or dressed on in a cute and/or sexy bunny suit, please.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting the love of my life Robin dressed in this armor darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/set-of-favor-large.jpg with a bunch of bloodstains on it, sitting by a bonfire sobbing.

or if you're looking for something a little more holiday inspired, a lewd bunny outfit using her powers to make extra hands to cover her exposed breasts and genitals

anything is acceptable though

Happy Easter, guys. I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. You could draw him eating Easter candy, for an idea.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

I also have a reference for different head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting Hyun-ae wearing only her shirt

or pov with hand caressing Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse Hyun-ae

It's too late for me to be trying to draw.

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please. I put my favourite outfits here.

For Easter, in an outfit like this (imgur.com/a/ad4YM - sorry for the crappy photo) with bunny ears (white fluffy real ones, not a headband), smiling while having tucked into some chocolate already~

Or:
-saying something cheesy but motivational (I could always use it)
-trying to be flirty/seductive but getting adorably flustered
-resting his head in my SI's lap, blushing
-giant Poseidon Kara with normal-sized SI

Or anything else fluffy/romantic/cutelewd!

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (stuff like this is nice imgur.com/a/AZuka).
SI ref: imgur.com/a/mZe2Y

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga in a 4koma comic similar to that of Tsurezure Children of Himiko taking her temperature only to find out she's in love with me.
i.imgur.com/gWzWz9f.jpg

Or Himiko crouching much like a delinquent in the photo below.
i.imgur.com/sjp0zhO.jpg

Or Himiko drinking from a milk carton perhaps biting into it.
i.imgur.com/XDc7lxf.jpg

Or Himiko using Juri Han's Feng Shui Engine(eye catcher) alternatively dressed as Juri
imgur.com/a/OX58M

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

Cute kitty.

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:
- Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed
- Slav-squatting while wearing an Adidas tracksuit and holding a bottle of vodka
Anything else cute is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Good afternoon everyone, I'd like to request my beloved Haqua. I'd love to see her pulling up her stockings as if she was just getting ready in the morning. Alternatively, her falling asleep at a desk while reading with a blanket wrapped around her. And of course, anything Easter related would be great as well. Thanks.

Requesting her:
- As a bunnygirl, preferably in a pose similar to the image on the right, with either an annoyed or seductive expression on her face.
Or
- Wearing an apron and blushing.

Looks super cute pencil?

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint cosplaying as Rabi En Rose from Di Gi Charat for Easter! (outfit ref: i.imgur.com/MVpqele.png (embed) (embed))

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have an absolutely fantastic Easter Weekend!

Nah, Carrot.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting just Kneesocks' ZR (viewer seeing her miniskirt, thighs and kneesocks).

Joint request with Stockingfag, Requesting Stocking and Kneesocks baking birthday cakes together.

Whoops. Still looking extremely adorable

Requesting Aigis dressed as Black Rabbit from mondaiji tachi imgur.com/a/7EHpu
In a Rabbit Kigurumi imgur.com/a/rdxcI
Cosplaying as one of the Chiester Sisters from umineko imgur.com/a/CW8d5
A mini Aigis sleeping next to a bunny
Dress as Alice from Pandora Hearts imgur.com/a/uWhnY , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kagura breaking out of a giant chocolate egg, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing Pajamas and hugging a large teddy bear to her chest
- Decorating easter eggs with a pair of bunny ears on her head
- Looking at a piece of food that fell between her breasts and pouting

Anything cute/lewd or Easter themed is also fine. Thanks and happy Easter!

Can someone draw my wife? anything is fine, she's just so precious to me.

Requesting Kurome wearing a bunnysuit with fishnet stockings and leg garter, and wearing a pet collar around her neck with leash. Other bunnysuit stuff is fine as well.

Or Kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her with greyblue eyes, like i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or Kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
In a bunnysuit any of these poses would work imgur.com/a/siRoX
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-In Darklord Ixchel's outfit
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
Or anything else would be fine

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing the uniform of Makoto Nijima from Persona 5, please!

Uniform:i.imgur.com/pNbe6KS.png

Thank you if you pick this up!

Happy easter!

Requesting Yuri, in bunny ears and enjoying some chocolate, or a chibi Yuri inside of an easter egg, or any other ideas you may have.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion in light, casual clothes. Maybe playing with water balloons, eating orange wedges or sitting poolside with his feet in the water. Thanks!

Requesting my cute husbando Kousaka Kyousuke doing something Easter or Spring related. Some examples and ideas: Going to Hanami/Seeing sakura bloom, in a giant Easter basket, playing with bunnies, handing the viewer a giant bunny plushie.
References and Inspiration: imgur.com/a/w8lDx

Alternatively:
Wearing Sagiri's hoodie trying to draw or in a dark room playing an mmo looking tired imgur.com/a/8bGFw or dressed in a Zeon uniform, bonus for interacting with a zaku imgur.com/a/639Xa or any of these outfits/ideas Any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

Thank you for considering and feel free to draw anything as long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd. Remember to have fun drawing!

Didn't you get a bunnygirl delivery like last week?

I'd like to humbly request Rikka doing one of the following

-nonchalantly commenting on the viewer walking in on her changing
-putting on a kitsune mask while smirking (danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=fox_mask &ms=1)
-writing something with her quill

or generally being cute, smug, lewd, or a combination of those. Her BGM my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg could offer some inspiration, if you prefer that, and ideas would be more than welcome.

Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to pick this up.

Nothing wrong with requesting bunnysuit all year even user

Requesting Yuuko serving drinks in a bunnysuit.

But why would a drink be in a bunny suit

Have a WIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8dTnavUMnk

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed in a bunnysuit, or yawning while in oversized pyjamas.

Have a great weekend.

Yes, and the weekend before. I said I would request this week too. Tis the season for bunnies, and I dig bunnysuits

I can't escape it

Requesting ranko in a setting surrounded by large gothic architecture.
tiny hats are an absolute requirement for this image if you choose to do it.

anything cute otherwise that you'd like to draw would be welcome as well.
and i hope everyone makes sure to support ranko for the current event thats up on deresute if you happen to play, well unless you have prior obligations which I would understand,

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto please.
Wearing some casual clothing, maybe on a date.
Something POV.
Head pats are cute, with her reacting positively or maybe slightly annoyed.
Or a catgirl

great job, carrot

Drinks deserve to be sexy too

I like the Glaceon's face.

>tfw no BB delivery

>tfw have 5 but only one of them are even remotely suggestive

Nice BB

I remember when someone drew my husbando in a Valentine "Weekend Waifu/Husbando Draw thread" a few years back. Now its already Easter three years later.

I'd like to request Yozakura, about to crack an easter egg on an unsuspecting user's head.
Or pouting as she picks off confetti from her hair

Posting for Himarianon:

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or:
- Something with a cherry blossom theme or in a race queen getup. It's that time of year.
- In the style of your favourite artist.
- Waiting somewhere outside. Could be a light, stop, park, fountain, landmark, etc. Or jogging. Optionally combine the two.
- Easter mood? imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#J92li9L (and one below)

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Splendid work, if I may ask, what are your criteria for selecting waifus to draw?

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan playing the violin.

As alternative requesting she dressed like
Prinz Eugen (Kancolle): danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2677471

Or she dressed like a S.T.A.R.S agent (RE) would be awesome too: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/850281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1013552

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a good weekend.

>grumpeyon

Why is a drawfag so desperate for a delivery that they need someone else to post for them?

Why are you so desperate as to post in an art begging thread anyway?

Wowzers! I really though you would never draw her BB, nice work, her and the mon look great, I love it!
Thank you very much! And have a wonderful upcoming week too

Because I'm not a drawfag who can draw myself.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your Easter

What a shame

Please stick around. I'll probably be done late tonight or on Monday.

What does being a drawfag have anything to do with it?

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•sitting on a sofa in very comfy clothes, be it short shorts and a tank top, Daisy Dukes, or a fancy dress
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater with bunny ears while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Oh wow, super pretty!

I absolutely adore how the outfit looks on her, and you did a truly amazing job drawing her! I really like how your stuff on physical paper looks a lot.

Thank you so much for drawing her, I hope you have a lovely rest of your easter weekend!

And I never though I'd get one of these either, take your time user, I'll wait forever, thank you

Very cute stuff

Hi wwd!

I'd like to request Taiga doing one of the following:

Wearing a bunny kigurumi
Holding an easter basket
Searching for eggs
Blushing
Doing something suggestive with a carrot (5/10 on the lewd scale)
Wearing bunny ears
Dressed like judy hopps from zootopia

Anything is always welcome!

Thanks and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting Akame in a Bunny Outfit, preferably something suit like or with thighhighs.