Annex Europe for Europe's own good?

Serious thread.
Why doesn't America solve the European migrant invasion by temporarily annexing Europe, carrying out a genocide against any non-native, then leave?
Europeans, would you be fine with this? I don't want to forcefully fix your problems but I'm beginning to unironically support this. The fate of Western civilization may rely on America--again.

Also, sorry for defeating Hitler along with the Jews, he wouldn't have allowed this whole ordeal to manifest to begin with.

Could you please take off Tyrone's dick while you are posting with us?

>annexing Europe
You are less white than any other European country. You annexing us would make the problem worse. You are more fucked than any of us and kosher President is making your country worse. Besides, if we all allied up, you'd be the one getting annexed, Pedro Tyrone el Mexico

?
I'm trying to help you guys?

By American standards Europe would be 100% white since mid easterner and jews are considered white by American statisticians. Le 56% is being very generous.

Because America is promoting it.

Lol I don't support this

Mutt, what are you talking about? Your major cities are overrun by niggers, spics, chinks and other trash. Look at your country first. It is you who are doomed, not us.

>Annexing Europe
Nah. We're already getting invaded by mudslimes, an nigger invasion would make everything worse.

Good point
Nonetheless, Europe is still fucked

We'll see the fall of American empire before we see the fall of Europe. Just keep electing kosher politicians goy

Perhaps a Nazi uprising backed by our gov? I'd be down for paying for that

I'd unironically support a European annexation of America if you left afterward and just genocided the kikes and nonwhites

America is blacked.com the nation. White cheerleaders cheering for black athletes is their national past time. I feel sorry for Americucks but to be honest it's kind of funny in a sick twisted way.

youre not wrong

>Nazi uprising supported by the US
The US would be the first nation, that bomb the shit out of us if that would actually happen.

I know
:(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nah. The public won't support it.

The real solution is to accelerate the degeneracy and shock the people into tearing everything down.

You already have military bases all over Europe, that is annexation to me. Also, all the neo-liberal degeneracy has came with the americanization. You are the actual bad guys.

Nobody does except for governments and the brainwashed, the government (provided it doesn't overdo it to the point of self destruction) always stand to benefit from such policies however.

>Govt wants more power
>Govt controls immigration
>Govt imports incompatible migrants en masse
>Ohdear.png Soaring crime, social tensions, strain on welfare, etc
>Govt has the responsibility to address the issues but needs more power to do so
>More powerful govt "solves" issue
>More powerful govt still controls immigration
>More powerful govt imports even more migrants
>Rinse and repeat for arbitrary power

Once this starts, it creates a positive feedback loop that's very difficult to escape, outside of total collapse and rebuild. It's even worse when one considers the effect of globalism - Big superstates (EU, US, China, Russia, India) control basically the entire planet between them, combined with even wider reaching trade deals and defensive treaties it all adds up to something resembling the geopolitical equivalent of a monopoly, with many of the same effects (Inability to adapt, nothing to challenge it, no alternatives to learn from/disincentivize tyranny, etc).

Tldr we're fucked.

>Why doesn't America solve the European migrant invasion by temporarily annexing Europe, carrying out a genocide against any non-native, then leave?
That's something you should ask your own government
>Europeans, would you be fine with this?
I would be fine with this, but the cucks wouldn't
>I don't want to forcefully fix your problems but I'm beginning to unironically support this. The fate of Western civilization may rely on America--again.
This seems like a bad idea. Historically, Europeans have been quite capable of having their own purges. Just give it time user

How the fuck the 44% plus some of of the 56% would support it plus the kike ZOG of USA. Even your intelectualls and Mainstream Media actively push it for more.

Even the embassy of USA was found being shill for diversity propaganda in Estonia.
OP is dumb.