Hi, I'm a soyboy vegan. Ask me anything

Hi, I'm a soyboy vegan. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you measured your testosterone levels?

No I have not.

did you know that virtually all soy these days is GMO, and that means it's infested with deadly pesticides?

Does a cock lock hurt?

why are you such a faggot?

Post boipucci!!

Yes. Im not worried

I'd imagine it feels like ttaking a dump

This is actually backward. GMO crops require fewer pesticides than non-GMO.

Why do you assume I'm a faggot?

state political beliefs, race, level of education, and job description pls

Gmo "grows" the pesticide into the plant

I would suggest looking up what pesticides actually are because you're clearly confused. I doubt you'll listen to an anonymous message board poster, but it's not complicated and it's not "[grown] into the plant".

>In 1996, Monsanto introduced the Roundup Ready soybean
enjoy your poison
youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM

>soyboy vegan

I knew someone would bring up Monsanto, even they own almost 40% of the seed research market. But hey stay hatin on least productive seed research company. You sheep.

What is even a soy boy? If you're so deathly afraid of GMO's, even though there's no concrete scientifical evidence to prove it's harmful, why be a soy boy?

how big are your tits

Lol, I'm a dude, not big at all not completely ripped but not obese

I am unaffiliated politically, every system fought for ends up worshipping death. I have a bachelor's from Concordia. I am unemployed. I don't collect any form of neetbux.

The genetic manipulation and the resulting physical alteration of the plants biology is what anti gmo tards point to. Resistance or deterrence to pests are among the genes that are altered. Thus the "anti pest quality" (pesticide) is "grown" into the plant

No tits, my chest is defined and tight