Logan Paul is a Hero

1. Japans suicide forest is well known to weabos and youtube celebs for a long time, the main attackers of Logan Paul. Yet they have made no efforts to raise awarness or rallied to stop it. Logan Paul with one brilliant video has raised the issue to international levels. If he made a "serious" video on the issue, no one would care. It would continue to go unnoticed.
Most of the attackers are in direct competition with Logan Paul and say as much saying "making youtubers look bad." Their attacks can be discounted.

2. When people hold suicide up on a pedestal, honoring the victims, they are encouraging the behavior. If we as a society ridiculed and humiliated suicides then the potential victims may stop and think twice. One days hessitation, let alone a weeks, may be enough to save hundreds of lives. I think to mass murderer Anders Brevik who wrote in his manifesto that what he was affraid of was being called crazy, and humiliated. He wanted to be lionized. And like with suicides, the media does it. Encouraging it.

Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: kys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loganpaul/status/828396106467905537
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aokigahara was already world-famous, you fucking retard.

>leaf

he's a faggot and you're a faggot leaf for liking him
checkmate
/thread

>there are actually people defending this kike faggot

I couldn’t give a fuck about any of that. If someone wants to kill themselves it’s their business. Logan Paul could’ve raped that dead corpse and it still wouldn’t change my level of interest for anything going on with that situation

Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

>Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

Asian men always win

I think more Japs will kill themselves now to be part of Logan Paul videos. Be prepared to see more “film me, Logan Paul” on jap suicide notes.

t. Lived with Japs and I know them like the back of my hand.

>ywn be friends with Ricegum and Logan Paul

twitter.com/loganpaul/status/828396106467905537

>Japans suicide forest is well known to weabos

You're a niche subculture, not the majority.

99% of japanese people hardly even knew who this retard was before he chimped out in Japan.
Get raked

>Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

Based

>>Ricegum has a hotter girlfriend than Logan Paul

He is an absolute fuckwited shit cunt. He has no regard for culture, you don't go to a country shit on their culture and make fun of their dead

It's literally the most well known suicide location in the world. It's either the #1 or #2 most active suicide location in the world depending on who you ask. You're retarded if you think it's not common knowledge.

I wouldn't let me wife go out dressed like that

Well he is a degenerate yank.
It's not like they didn't do the same kind of thing before

Logan Paul is Jewish.

That poor guy has to respond himself with his irrelevant gf/asian "men" shit lmao

>dipshit opinion.
>defends the biggest nigger the white race has ever made.
>sucks off Logan Paul's dick
>be a leaf

Checks out. OP is a faggot

>logan paul
>white

There was even a mainstream Hollywood movie about it, silly leaf.

>ricegum
CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING BITCH!

So, Logan Paul is the Anti-Japan shill?

Chad can get with everything

Once again the only people angry at this dork are yuro weebs.
I bet he bred with at least a dozen of your waifus after desecrating your sudoku forest.

If Logan Paul was a nigger literally no one would be defending him for his retarded antics, but since he’s an ‘aryan chad’ there’s an edgy subset of people like OP that think he did nothing wrong, and that society doesn’t need any kind of focus on being respectful toward others to function.

>criticizing a faggot acting like a total nog in other countries not limited to Japan
>that somehow makes you a weeb

Why the fuck you want Normalize Sucide (second para) normalizing certain bad words can be reasonable but suicide is an completely different and much complex situation. Bad words can not be lethal if your mind counters it but countering Sucide would just make him more confident to kill himself because it's lethal

>caring about the "dignity" of someone who hung himself in a forest

What does a paki know about Japs?

God-fucking dammit Shäd...

Why are British posters becoming of the biggest faggots on the board nowadays? It seems like we can't have one thread without a snaggletooth half-paki posting something retarded and inane.

And what would a leaf Ahmed know about nips?

We already know about suicides. He didn't raise awareness of anything.

He just pisses members of the public off and films it to get ad revenue because his 12 year old fan base think he is being a rebel.

Logan Paul is a hero for Jews

Good job
You just described 90% of the yank posters in this site

You really think if he was black the SJW crowd wouldn't be defending him? They would call the people going after him racists.

The suicide forest video is just a cherry on top. Watch his other vlogs from Japan and Italy. This kike has no respect for anything.

Why would post mortem treatment effect ones thoughts on suicide? Chances are theyre facing enough ridicule in their waking lives already that they wont give a shit how they're remembered after theyre dead.

How much did Logan pay you? I want in

More than a Paki in the UK.
We not only have more historical and geographic ties to Japs, we also have more demographic ties.

1. Japan does make efforts to stop suicides, not just there, but all over the country. Do some homework.
2. Suicide has always been and is still looked down upon, with the partial exception of for people with terminal painful illness.
3. Logan Paul is an asshole.
4. You are an idiot.

but in this case the video has that contrast between the stupid weeb who had to kill himself and the chad who's just having fun and doesn't give a fuck
to me it's genuinely inspirational and it really redpilled me about suicide

>Suicide has always been and is still looked down upon
Tell that to Feudal Japan

HO LEE FUK

Who dis?

Seppuku was stilll a dishonorable death, it basically just put the blame on the individual rather than their family/clan.

Stop shilling this kike

He's a retard but all those other YouTubers blasting his ass are disingenuous thinking they are 'raising awareness' or whatever with their vids on Logan Paul. They just want in on the free controversy views.

Don't underestimate the power of the waifu

Insufferable cunts like you make this Earth into hell. Then you try to force the rest of us to stay here with you? Drown in Jewshit.

This.

You either got hanged as a criminal or earned the suicide ritual.

Bullying is a powerful force. If you can bully someone into taking their life, it stands to reason you can bully someone into saving their life.

There's literally nothing to lose to try it. The worst that happens is that they end up killing themselves still.

Who the fuck would even watch 'youtube celebs' outside of literal children? People are blasting this guy but in the same breath talking about other youtubers - this stuff is on tier with Hollywood celeb gossip except I guess they make it edgy or something so guys won't realize they're getting sucked into the same vapid black hole as chicks who watch TMZ or old boomer ladies who watch daytime gossip shows.

He paid me in discovering a new way of tackling suicides, and enlightening me of the youtube e celeb hypocrisy.

Never. Logan Paul 2020.

what's in Laurence Fishburn briefcase?

it's not just post mortem bullying, it's actually seeing how killing yourself only will lead to being known forever as "that weird guy" instead of actually becoming a likable chad, or at least an ironic asshole like most Sup Forumsacks

Again, why does any of that matter to the person? Obviously, nobody knows what happens when you die so all of this is just conjecture but wouldnt it be reasonable to suggest that once you're dead your consciousness ceases to exist? Therefore no worldly issues will have any effect on you.

>e celeb bullshit

where did this site go wrong?

with their money and not real love haha. go buy some prostitutes at that point, theyd probably give better head at that point

If this guy was black you would be screeching autistically.

He's a YOLO degenerate who damaged the image of white Americans in Japan

I really get triggered by that hair and those girl eyes. Dressing like a fag doesn't help either in his case.

Dude is a faggoty tool
Pro tip: check mate

Kek,american tourists in general have no sense of respect when staying in foreign countries

More like

>makes retarded video that includes a nip just hanging around in the spook forest and the youtuber soyboy brigade makes a million and five videos advertising his channel.

Itt: summer

Japan's suicide rate is not in the worst level now

This is what I don't get:
There are hour long documentaries on youtube, about suicide forest. Which show bodies.
How is one ok, and the other isn't?
Where is the fake outrage over the documentaries?
There is none, and they are oldass docs.

There's no way she's loyal posting pictures like that. She will be fucking several other dudes.

rationally it doesn't but men aren't rational creatures

My only opinion of the whole thing is dude looks like a fucking faggot, faggy dudes who talk incessantly like little kids make videos like this to appeal to little kids because they're fucking dumb and think the most basic shit is funny, like dude making a worried face and over exaggerating his response with hysterical theatrics. It's very nothing, but that dude looks like a fucking faggot.

>has blonde hair and blue eyes
>tall
>is a chad
>doesn't care about saying "racist" things
>BTFOs japs

Logan Paul is BASED

>is aryan; has blond hair and blue eyes
>is tall
>is an actual chad
>doesn't care about saying "racist" things
>BTFOs butthurt weebs and japs

Logan Paul is BASED

He should be fucking her mom instead

Hava nagila
Hava nagila
Hava nagila ve-nismeḥa

>He should be fucking her mom and her instead
FTFY

the people supporting this guy cause le triggering SJWs :DD are just as obnoxious. Get raked

>hooked nose
>curvy hair
Kike
Sage
/MPGA/

Give'm both dicks now it's a manga

#PewdiepieIsMyHero