Are the vast majority of women whores?

My subconscious just can't accept it. Please redpill me on this

Yes. Always were. Decline of the men/patriarchy leads that this natural sluttiness is being demonstrated much more obviously.

Yes, they love to play the tinder game.

They’re just super easy to lead. So the real question is who lead them to this?

They will be until sexbots make them obsolete.

I don't believe it's a vast majority. Just the whores are more obvious and extravert, so we all notice them more. But most of polite, calm and based women are more discreet.

And I tell you this as a big misogynist; I am the first who criticize everything anytime... But I try to think twice about some "closed" points of view I got... For example: walking in Paris (especially metro), I feel like everybody is shit and disrespectful, but when I think twice, I realize that I just met 5 or 6 disrespectful idiots out of 1000 people I met today. It doesn't mean "everybody" is shit.

The vast majority of women follow the crowd. When all media are filled with slut behavior and degenerate culture then most of them follow with it because they think this is what society is portrayed as in what they consume.

Nice try, kike

And yet you still can't get laid.

Sex is enjoyable for both men AND women.

Unless you circumcise them when they're little girls lol.

lmao, you're delusional
the "sex robots" by 2050 will barely be any better than what we have now
it will take AT LEAST a hundred years to have somewhat realistic sex robots, if it's possible at all
I just doubt the textures of biological materials can be replicated with non biological ones
and that's just for the physical looks, human level AI will probably take longer
AND they'll be far more expensive than an actual woman is

Yes.
However, this is largely our fault for not keeping them in line with Christianity.
I refuse to live in a wicked society and if you do as well, the time for change has arrived.

then if they enjoy it just the same why is the sexual market skewed towards women? why do men seem to have more problems getting women than women do getting men?

>checked
Additionally, who do we write off?

Yes. They're all whores.

>AND they'll be far more expensive than an actual woman is
>t. Never had a gf

No. The vast majority are not whores. A woman may have a slutty streak, realize the error of her ways and better herself. They're not all lost, user. They're tossed into this world with no fixed reference points, no wise mentors, deprived of any tradition and functional framework. They're flung into existence entirely blind just like you.

Chances are high that at least one of the girls in your picture looks back on that with shame and will strive to better herself and become a good, loyal wife to a fine man someday. Besides, men are degenerates with just as much frequency as women, no? You just wouldnt judge a man according to the same standard you apply to women. Dont prance around here and tell me you were never a degenerate in any way.

Dont take the blackpill when it comes to women. I know it seems like theyre all lost, but that isnt the case at all. The ones who have made mistakes and are improving deserve to be forgiven, just like any man who spent his youth playing too much vidya and eating too much junkfood deserves a second chance one he realizes this was degenerate and desires to improve. The delusional judgmentality towards western women is irrational and not grounded in reality.

Now watch as the virginal, sexually frustrated spergs call me "white knight" or "slut enabler" or some such horseshit label.

Tl:dr

why do you think they are whores user ? I had same mentality as you when i was younger but after I had my first gf i understood women and i respect them more now, open your mind user

I'm talking hundreds of thousand dollars for a realistic sex doll. at least until the technology is perfected

Well you're no whiteknight. But at least playing too much vidya doesn't stretch out and deform my genitals.

because they all have casual sex

>muslim
>respecting whamen

Choose one

>Are the vast majority of women whores?

Yes. Virtual reality waifus, sexbots, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

Sorry its just Wh*te Women. Asian women are still pure and traditional. Take the yellow pill anons.

Men without proper leadership also grow up to be failures. The difference is, even proper women can be misled at some point, if they don't outright avoid those misleading factors, that is. Unless they have 140 IQ and autism, they don't have an independent thought. Source: my ass. But their numbers are insignificant so it doesn't matter to most men. If you don't incorporate a dominant presence in a woman's life. She'll find it somewhere else. Hopefully for the good, but the opposite is mostly the case. This is just something you have to accept and not be angry or resentful about. You accept your surroundings and build up from that.

>t. Retard with zero clue as to how fast biotronics are being developed and has never touched synthetic skin

I pity the dead for they can no longer know such joys

both, what do you think I am some filthy idiot, I chose modern life not to live in your Sup Forums meme ideas grow up go outside smell fresh air

>slutty streak, realize the error of her ways and better herself
Stopped reading there. You disgust me

#worthit

your mother is a whore

not always true, i always take time to find the best girl for me, and so far i never dated a cheat. really user it all depends on your perception on women and the way you think they are

To be fair skin is easier to fix than brain damage.

are you sure those cuties aren't having casual sex? cause if they are narcissistic enough to film themselves having dinner they probably are
don't be deceived by the chink's cuteness user

>grow up
>muslims still in the 7 century

>A woman may have a slutty streak, realize the error of her ways and better herself
HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAH

still it will probably be too perfect
you just can't fake the impredictability and dynamics of biological systems
I want the real experience

the clock and date on my galaxy s8 shows me January 8 2018, better fix the date on your 3310 pedro

Probably.

To be fair, men would be too if we were the gate-keepers of sex in the way women are.

A women who wants sex will always be able to easily find multiple willing partners. The same is not true for many men.

Yes

ITT: Bitter virgins who couldn't get women tell other bitter virgins why all women are whores despite the fact they can't get a single "whore" to sleep with them and have never formed a lasting friendship with a woman.

Hypergamy

>Living in the one night stand capital of the world
>Women are not whores
Sure thing muhammed

lmao

but why are they though? if they enjoy it just the same, why is it easier for them to get it than for us?

t. brainlet

Fair point. The girl who persists in degeneracy beyond her mid 20s deserves little sympathy, I wont argue that. Playing video games well into your adult years WILL cause you to be a manchild, though, which is on par with being a roastie slut.

But that girl who was reluctantly carried away by the strong current of degeneracy that permeates our society, all while thinking "this is wrong, but I dont wanna be ostracized, I dont wanna be alone. I want to be accepted by my peers and conform.", how is she any different from a young man afraid of letting his lad buddies know that he doesnt really like binge drinking, he doesnt like casual sex, he wants a traditional wife and a family. Arent they two sides of the same coin? And how likely is it that one day they'll set their foot down and say "no, I've had it. What my heart tells me is right. I will cease this degeneracy and walk the path of honor, ridiculed and mocked though I may be." Young people today are lost and have no direction, almost everyone will suffer an element of degeneracy. What determines the strength of your character is whether or not you'll yank yourself out of it. And this is something both men and women are doing.

Look everyone, the brothers perfect are gracing us with their presence. Lets hear all about how they've never been brushed by the element of degeneracy.

intedasting

Our country is the one night stand capital of the world? Where do you get his from?

>android
>fuck it must be hard to live with all that sand, why don’t you go to France like all of your mudslim friends, go rapey rapey

kek. every virginal loser's fantasy

>it's ok if they're sluts as long as they grab a beta soon enough that they don't look like total shit

Strugeons law: 90% of everything is bullshit

This explains both whores and cucks and in fact the normie scourge generally

probably
The good news is you only need to find one good one