Re:Creators

Why is she so lovely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gdJpnkdzzE?t=60
e-hentai.org/tools.php?act=taggroup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How would she feel if I told her the game was shit?

The mecha better be good.

More reason for punishment for her gods of pleasure. All her suffering and it didn't even had a good purpose.

I want to play Meteora's game!

What kind of game is she from, anyway.

Cheap dungeon crawler.

I can't deal with this rolling threads anymore, Sup Forums.

I haven't gotten sleep in 36 hours.

Did she really suffer though? Sounds like she just chilled out in a library and infodumped for the hero whenever he came along.

Souls series.

a shit one

She has something she absolutely wants to change about her world so obviously she wasn't totally satisfied with it.

Dark Souls V.

Go to sleep user, we'll probably be here when you get back. After being part of constant threads myself for 2 and a half days a bit ago I feel like shit.

Next time we see hime she'll show up at Mc's highschool and bullshit that shes his classmate so she can talk to him

so get ready for Hime in a school uniform

Stop being bitter over MGS5 and go to bed, Big Boss.

I needed these types of threads this season, anime originals always bring out fun posting and mystery

>Hime in a school uniform
She better still have a hat.

>Hime in a school uniform

Did nothing wrong.

I hope she does

She seems to be ok with her raison de etre, doesn't get all worked up over things, does all the speculah that the viewer would do anyway and delivers it with a cute voice. And she seems to care about those around her, for example casting the shield to catch debris. What's not to like?

I want to see hime wearing Celestias costume, it'd be pretty cute.

Celestia is cute!

>naizuri window

does hime have the boobs for that

>Implying Hime wasn't in that class all along
Nobody cared about her until she put on the hat, without the hat she would be an unnoticeable background character, the perfect disguise

Red - Break Blade like series
Meteora - Dark Souls type game?
Last Boss guy - Persona

pettan pettan

>she

Now I want to see something like that.

>goofy looking faggot

Probably on a business trip or something. I'm surprised we have his mother tho, it's small but a very nice thing because usually MC's parents are on overseas for some bullshit reason. Also it seems like her mother is going to meet with creations going by the ED.

*Selesia

That's not his mom, that must be some other creator. Probably Yuya's.

>usually
It happens often, but not all the time. There are plenty of shows where the parents are at least in the background.

It's Red's illustrator.

Do you have any facts to back that up?

ur a goofy looking faggot

I don't get this anime. Is there something special about MC's world that makes creations from games, novels, and anime come to life?

Still a girl if the penis is feminine enough.

Who would you want to re:create from a JRPG?

My vote is Cassius Bright.

That's not a faggot, it's a mirror.

youtu.be/-gdJpnkdzzE?t=60

I thought it was MC's mom because of the glasses. Does that mean every human being in this show wears glasses? Because we already have Selesia's creator and pic related.

I hope she's the doting onee-chan type with some occasional playful lesbian molesting.

Yes, she does.

That part slayed me.

Cop dad wears glasses and he's fictional.

OP as fuck. The side that got him first already won.

>Summon Cassius expecting him to solve all your problems
>He takes off and dumps everything on you

They are all in anime industry.

I wonder if Vogenchevalier is coming back.

Seems like a waste for them to create a model for it only to use it for a minute.

You know there is a Master Tag list for all the tags.
Well I think it is

e-hentai.org/tools.php?act=taggroup

She's probably going to be the "parent" Red adores to contrast with her utter disdain for her author.

I don't think Cassius would do that.

Magus from Chrono Trigger

Anyone know how to watch region locked videos? Cuz this is getting annoying.

Or maybe do I need a Japanese proxy?

Could be a fan artist.

Who would you want to see isekai'd to the real world?

How big

I think this guy's world is the closest to ours in how complex it may be.
Can't imagine that the others come from worlds that would have shit like hyperinflation. Or revolutions like the french where they won but it then fell apart afterwards

Depending on how much influence they have I can see a scenario where her author grants her the ability to summon it.

>Red can fly and has a sword
>Mamika has powerful magic bombs and nukes
>Yuya has a Persona
>Meteora has magic bazookas
>Kamille has a girl's name
>Hime has CGI and the violin gun

>Big Boss has a revolver

Also his world has stuff the real one doesn't. All the sci-fi stuff that's years away. He'd have to adjust to that.

At least C probably D. You can still see that she has breasts even while she wears a uniform out of some type of hardened leather. This indicates that she must have some nice lettuces.

My waifu. No, scratch that, she wouldn't survive here. Make it yukari instead, she can take me where I need to be.

Serph from DDS
oh wait

Sharkteeth is from supernatural series so her world should be similar to ours except with strange shit. Rui is from mecha anime, he might be even further in the future than Big Boss.

His world should be way more complex than ours if the creators doesn't have to write all that details you mentioned etc. Just by being hundreds of years away from us makes him a pretty interesting subject, we'll how he's going to play out.

You are about to get your shit pushed bro

Real world physics privilege weapons that actually are fast enough that you don't see them coming.
And if that's not good enough, he might have keikaku doori or elementary, watson deduction skills.

If you guys haven't noticed, red can do more than just fly. Although she can't do all those fancy magic( until otherwise stated) she's still a very strong superhuman.

When she was fighting hime after her Robot got vaporized she caught one of her swords backhand while not even paying attention.

She also tanked that love love nuke to the face and got right back up even after making a crater in the ground.

With that said magic is where it's at. And this is why I always run mage when I role-play

Warrior can kill you 10 different ways with a single weapon. The Wizards can kill you a hundred different ways before you even knew how you got fucked up

>has the strongest handgun ever made
How is flying going to help?

So would Hime be pissed or happy if her creator died?

I bet he is going to be a Batman/Kiritsugu.

Never underestimate the Gun.

We're fucked

She knows already.

Because she shares Rem's seiyuu?

So what do you think will be the lesson the story will try to teach? And what do you think is it's potential for 12 eps?

Next time try with less reddit spacing, it's an eyesore.

>This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army
>Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves. Now I'll show you why they call me... "Revolver"

Maybe she's trying to ruin everything he watches and loves?

It has 22 episodes.

Master isnt the same as creator though. Plus if she is a very early creation of the MC, for all she knows when he stopped working on her and her world he was dead.

>stories need to have lessons
i fucking hate your guts

>Surely your yet unborn world is waiting for you
It's in the last episode and in PVs.
It's a two cour.

>12 eps

So which girl would you fug?

You mean protect the characters he like? And give them the freedom to choose their own fate? If her creator is a waifufag instead of a plotfag he will certainly agree with her.
The japanese apparently is used as "my important person" which is not unlike the person MC was talking in the prologue. But it's unlike Hime has any other important contact in the real world that is not her creator or something close to him/her.

Man, I kinda want Edgelord and Meguca to get together if only because the thought of it amuses me.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Yuya belongs with Sharkteeth.

That's a big gun.

Dude she's like 12

She done everything wrong