SHE KNEW

Fire em up now, boys.
Let’s discredit this one before she starts.

#SheKnew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
newsweek.com/why-health-advice-oprah-could-make-you-sick-80201
today.com/popculture/biographer-oprah-called-self-teen-prostitute-wbna36415458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bamp

Bump

find funny shit. this only serves to immunize nigger.

Well it was a long and hard fought campaign. But it's time to call it quits Oprah. We cant let her get the nuclear codes!

she knew what? that a lot of actresses are sluts and fucked a fat ugly kike?
does anyone on Sup Forums seriously believe that the weinstein actions weren't consensual

Soon.

Bump

#She Knew and participated

Bump.
Be sure to remind people that Hollywood gave kiddie rapist Roman Polanski a standing ovation at the Oscars too.

Nipping it in the bud before it has a chance to thrive?...I like your tactic, OP. Well done.

I want to say I read an article back in 2015 that said that Oprah publically supported the idea of a Trump presidency back in the early 90s or something. Maybe they both said they'd run on the same ticket?

>Implying Hollywood celebrities aren't raping kids.
Wew lad.

Fucking bumping this shit at work cause fuck Oprah . Poverty pimp

She's in on the satanic pedo shit that runs the world.
It's safe to assume that's the case for most, if not all, of the superstars we've seen.
C'mon, get up to speed, you're way behind.

>told to have sex with someone who can either make them rich or put them on the street
>consensual in any way

Nobody had a problem with Trump until they knew he was going to expose the Hollywood pedo rings.
DOTR soon.
They will all die.

Burn her down.

Like Hillary
She knew
And she laughed at the women that were raped during the time
She defended a rapist

>consensual
There's someone you forgot to ask

I found one in 2016, probably not the same story though she does speak favorably of Trump in this piece...I love using lefty sites against liberals!

www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/15/oprah-donald-trump-backlash_n_12986864.html

bump to infinity

Thanks, saved!

>does anyone on Sup Forums seriously believe that the weinstein actions weren't consensual

Even if they are consensual, they are not legal (at least in my country) because:

1. The man is on charge of the power, it means he is using his power as a way to have sex with hot girls.

2. The girls (sometimes in that moment they weren't famous) want to be successful, they know this guy will offer them a job for sex.

Of course it was consensual, but it's still unethical.

#sheknew about bill too

Wow, that slid quickly. Maybe there's something triggering about this meme.

bump it up

bump for kneecapping now

Bump for justice (REAL justice).

Bumpin ebin thread

Bump because synagogue of satan must be stopped.

Bumping for this

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD WE /OPRAHGENERAL/ NOW

That's pretty stupid. What you should do is let them put all their eggs in a basket, then unleash when they're too invested to back out.

Do you even into 4D yahtzee?

youtu.be/n7QXz6hDtxI

Show this to normies

>post SheKnew memes
>save SheKnew memes
>share SheKnew memes on every platform available
>repeat process until Nov 9, 3020
>$$profit$$

bump

Bump for knowing

This is where we stockpile ammunition. Bump for justice.

Delusional. You're still making the fucking choice to go through it. People can find a way home and it's not anyone's fault they were fucking retarded and went to Hollywood in the first place. Stop excusing women from self responsibility

>does anyone on Sup Forums seriously believe that the weinstein actions weren't consensual

Then what's the big deal with this #metoo campaign? Why are normies up in arms about what happened? Why are you pointing the finger at Sup Forums as if we are the ones who don't understand how these things work?

Get your Oprah/Weinstein images over to the pro-Oprah threads and destroy'em!

>God speed good man

W E W that's a good'n

Thanks user

Bump

Fuck me this is a good idea. It almost make's me get a shitter/kikebook-account. Bring hell lad's. Bring hell.

>she knew what? that a lot of actresses are sluts and fucked a fat ugly kike?
yes, that.
Which is why this needs to be done on the normienet. Normies find Weinstein and his debauchery disgusting, and associating him and his actions with anyone is poison to them.

#Heknew

I wanna see this guy lurking in more pics.

Weinstein had over 9000 rapes.

She knew AND “she knew”

Destroy the nigger down

Remember that time an entire room of Hollywood celebrities applauded a child rapist?
So progressive!

Start more threads.
(((They))) are sliding.

Google is already pushing her old images out of search

Reminder!

Please don't use that font.

Is that fucking Robert Byrd?

Sure looks like it to me

newsweek.com/why-health-advice-oprah-could-make-you-sick-80201

Bump this thread too and start your own threads to combat sliding.

Bump.

Its Carter you nigger.

Guys, she's was a self-admitted literal whore:
today.com/popculture/biographer-oprah-called-self-teen-prostitute-wbna36415458

All trump has to do is bring up her turning tricks for niggers and its done.

>be Amerimutt
>have to legit worry about a morbidly obese black woman ruling you
The absolute state of the Western world.

Bump from the lynch mob

Surely she wont run. I know the kikes are desperate for a shabbos goy but I can't see how the democrats can recover from running her as their candidate.
It's too much of a farce. Not only a 'reality star' who at least has a background in business, knows politics and is known for being a good negotiator but now another celebrity with no history in politics and no logical reason why she'd be capable to lead.

The US would be a laughing stock

I did my part

If you ever needed a lesson on how dumb the average American female is, they watched Oprah.

Oh Lawd! I forgot about that shit!

kek.. the skeletons are already bursting out of the closet

She talks a great deal but what has she done about it?

JIDF detected

OVER 9000 PENISES

suck my yucky jew dick until i cum in your mouth

or

never work again

>choice

LARPer retard

I had to dig that up. What a stupid cow!

what about adding the other fact of the matter in subtext, "and she covered for him"

Jesus?

SAVAGE!!!!

SAY HELLO TO YOUR FUTURE GOVERNMENT.

Here is the president with her cabinet.

If they were consensual, then all these women deserve repercussion for playing victim

If they weren't consensual, all these women deserve repercussion for knowing and saying nothing, and then playing victim

The average person being unable to get to a second level of empathy on this is just emblematic of how stupid the public is

This makes me so nostalgic for the old days of Sup Forums. Seeing the interpipes leak was so much fun. It's lost some of its luster these days.

Also, so ironic that everything she said could be applied to Hollywood, especially that they use the internet to recruit new children to molest. Social media has made fame into a pathological need for young girls, and they'll be willing to do anything and everything to get it.

But her hips are too wide for her to come out of it herself.

reminder that Bill O'Reilly always knows

hey retards, save this shit for when she decides to run. if you blow your load too early none of this shit will have any effect by the time she runs.

I remember we laughed so hard together
The soundbite of her saying it playing on loop over Sup Forums
Brings back memories
I hatefuck this place

Go easy on him, it's a bad picture of old men and Bill sure loved giving niggers the Byrd.

Shut the fuck up bitch ass pussy! Come at me! :DD

This is not how you do it! You're supposed to wait until she is the candidate then discredit her so they have no back up. Fucking idiots, I swear, back to ribbit with you!