Browsing Sup Forums

>browsing Sup Forums
>Start reading about migrant rapes all over Europe
>Go to bank account website and see mixed race family on home page
>Drive to work and turn on National Communist Radio
>Listen to story about how evil white men are raping everyone
>Go home from work and grab groceries on the way home
>Overhear nu-male soyboys talking about the Nintendo switch mommy and daddy bought them for Christmas
>See burned out late 20 year olds dating used up thots
>go skiing and the slopes are filled with every type of ethnicity and color besides whites
>not allowed to be white, male, and straight and want to live with other straight white people

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE. I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS. GUILTY OF BEING WHITE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jlYB5ielJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhh. Don’t fight it goy. It’s all over now. You live in a progressive world and that’s never changing

Never surrender OP. Life is a hard test. Be strong, patient and don't crave positive outcomes. You have to resist as long as you can.

you're a fucking virgin if you seriously believe in everything you wrote
enjoy

Fuck of soy boy

Goy, your really sounding like amelek right now. You better be careful goy.

>another one

Honestly I don't know how much longer I can take it

Soon mate, soon.

>get up
>get myself ready for work
>go out
>no one is yelling at me for being a cis white male
>there are no flashy coloured SJW feminists on the streets
>no one is protesting the hegemony of white man/ cis man/ straight man / whatever
>turn on the radio
>it's just music
>wait for the news
>it's just regular news
>go to work
>everyone is just a normal person as they always were
>my boss comes in the room
>he isn't trying to fire me because I am a male and this company needs more females

WTF Sup Forums, you lied to me

Get ready for the DOTR

>>Overhear nu-male soyboys talking about the Nintendo switch mommy and daddy bought them for Christmas

Nice stealth console war thread, BASED Sonypede.

Damn Serbia I guess if it's happening to you it must be universal truth to every person.

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A RADICAL. YOU DID THIS TO ME. IF I'M YOUR ENEMY THEN YOU'RE MY ENEMY. URRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Another day OP. Stay alert.

such is life in eastern europe

I seriously doubt that this is happening to anyone, it's just a circle jerk that has been going on the internet. I've been far and wide, and to this day haven't met a single SJW feminist

You should probably get out of your basement and see the real world as it is
normal

Godlike if true

“Turn on the music”

come to berkley and hold up a sign that says it's ok to be white. i dare ya

Leaf here can confirm everything is true you don’t know the half of it bud

Been far and wide as well, nearly got killed in Germany, got assaulted by niggers in Strasburg and then told that it's just how it is there. Then got back to Poland and yeach ,here it's all normal.
West is pretty much fucked .

>puts dress
>is free now

>being in a country with no sjw, nigger.
>telling how others should stop fighting against the sjws and nogs who exist in the other countries.
Literally Kike.

>turn on the music
>it's some 80s rock
>change the channel
>it's 90s rock
>change the channel
>it's pop music now
>change it again
>it ethno and folk music
>change it a bit more
>it's Orthodox choir / Russian music

idk what you're talking about

perhaps in your basement
get a job

>Be me
>Step outside
>See black person
>Day ruined

Anyone else know this feel?

>You haven't had sex because you don't like Muslims

that's why you have no sjw in serbia. you're still stuck in the 90s. god i wish that was the same for the us

been to germany, haven't seen much people of color. Haven't seen any crime/violence whatsoever
been to italy, to only person of color I saw was some black dude trying to sell selfie sticks.
been to Croatia and Slovenia for a few months on some exchange. Saw 0 immigrants
been to Bulgaria for 10 days skiing, again, nothing unusual
Still haven't seen any SJW, any Antifas, any Nazis, any obvious jews ... things are just normal as they usually are

Literally stop living in your basements

>be me working at walmart
>see mutt kid screaming and running around
>see roastie with bags under her eyes, listless in her eyes, and sadness in her heart
>no nigger dad around
feels good man

go to california

nobody told you specifically that you can't be white, you dumb American

>Nigger rap
>anywhere in eastern Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=8jlYB5ielJ8
This is the last thing I've heard in Polish radio
Made me feel old, desu

California was always like that
moreover, america was always like that

Greentext thread

Visit Ireland, then
Especially Cork City
Jesus Christ I have never seen this many blacks in my humble slavic life.

>Literally stop living in your basements

Don't tell me what to do REEEEEEEEEEE!

This is what is hilarious, play spot the bastard child. How many mud sprogs can you find in one day and how many of them are from unwed mothers?

Yes, it doesn't stop at black. Any muslim shitskin or otherwise just reminds me of the total decline of the west and of what our forefathers built

I live in Estonia and i have seen about 20 niggers this year and about 200 sjws out of 2000 people who i have seen this year (counting from end of the vacation)

on an average weekday 5-10. weekends 20+. first day of the new month (welfare) over 50 easily

Stationed in Japan, see none of this, dating well mannered japense girl. Go on leave to America to visit parents. Pol made me realize the mutt meme is real.

>be bitching that never see SJW or nigger
>go to places full of white conservative people

Buddy I’m a skilled tradesmen I probably make more then you What these guys describe is my reality every day.

>wake up
>read news that's either whining about Trump, praising Trump, or some shit about Bitcoin
>drive to work at University in my city
>libtard agenda is pretty blatant on campus but everyone, literally every employee I've talked to thinks it's retarded and is generally just sick of hearing it
>There are a few outliers like humanities profs etc, but literally nobody gives a fuck, just nods smiles and goes on about their day
I love when rationality casually BTFOs the psychotic loud minority

I grew up in inner city Midwest...felt the anti white male vibes my whole life. Sister ended up becoming Muslim and marrying African... we don't talk about politics at family gatherings anymore.

Seriously we must've been in different places.
Been in Slovenia 0 immigrants, go to border with Croatia, literal swarm of shitskins.
Been to south italy,litereally hard to notice white person.

Also aside of subjective expieriences look at statistics,and western culture then tell me there is nothing to be worried about

>Been in Slovenia 0 immigrants, go to border with Croatia, literal swarm of shitskins.
Tourism is literally going to cuck Croatia to death

I think it was more of a Jews knowing sex and drugs and nigs sells rather than wanting to destroy white culture. They re just greedy with no care for ethics.

that feel

>go skiing and the slopes are filled with every type of ethnicity and color besides whites
Seriously? I've never seen a non-white in a ski resort. Maybe it happens in America though.

That and refugees who stayed there

>a fuckin serb
Nice meme you rape baby
We should give your country to Albania

>serb
>white
Yah okay.

>m-muh serb
not an argument you fucking retard
>We should give your country to Albania
go back to 9gag, you are underage

Don't hear the shills you fucking WEAK FUCKS

HOPE is the LAST thing to loose
I am FREE and you are TOO if you CHOOSE to. ((They)) are human, or at least belongs to our species. They are not immortal. But they have knowedgle we must get on our own, that is your task.

Make a better world for youself, for your descendence, for EVERYONE away from neoliberal decadence.

LIVES>MONEY
TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME TO LIGHT
WE LEARN, WE FIGHT, WE IGNORE THE ((SPEECH))
THE WORLDS WIN.

Don't fucking dare to come here to cry, go and use your time for learning about how the world works, and how to change it for the better, for the people. Remember you are not alone. Your individual actions make the difference. So ACT NOW.

>conveniently skips front page of bank
what did he mean by this

>GUILTY OF BEING WHITE
>t. Jamalrasaurus

This is their legacy now, great isnt it?

And the poverty, don’t forget that