I'm killing myself in February

I'm killing myself in February.

Going to lay down next to the train tracks outside my house.

There is no future. Nothing will change and it will only get worse, and my life was already ruined because I'm circumcised. I hate being alive and my situation is unfixable, the only girl I've ever fell in love with emotionally abused me, my parents abused me, and I'm worthless and ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAVFFg9tDtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you white?

>killing yourself when there’s VRChat now

Go shoot up a mosque or something faget.

i doubt it

Why wait? No time like the present. Don’t let anyone desuade you from your goal. I respect your decision and based on the information you’ve provided I believe you’re making an intelligent and informed decision.

Take this to Sup Forums you faggot

Go run over a bunch of fags at a gay pride parade or shoot up an antifa meeting you faggot. Do something meaningful before offing yourself. Coward.

Csn the mods stop being useless fuck sticks for a second and either move this to /bant/ or outright delete this shit. This thread is not political discussion in the slightest.

>Going to lay down next to the train tracks outside my house.

I've seen the state of American public transport so I'd like to congratulate you on your choice of a summer suicide.

>you have to live with your parents
>there is only that girl in the world
>circumcision is not something that hundreds of milion people experience and must lead to an unhappy life

Some bad assumptions you got there user

>Going to lay down next to the train tracks outside my house.
won't work the train will stop and you'll end up in the psych ward, wait for the train in the bushes and jump under it when it comes by, you don't have the balls for that so I suggest you jump off a bridge instead

or a synagogue

this
or quit complaining

>my life was already ruined because I'm circumcised.

Talk about First World Problems.

Why not Today? Kys user all the nerds are doing it.....

wrong board again idiot.

You forgot to turn on your proxy, CNN.

Stop being such a little bitch, don't die yet op :(

Dude don't kill yourself by laying on the tracks, you're going to inconvenience a bunch of people and traumatize the train operators. At least do it in a way that doesn't leave a message, or you could clean yourself up and get a job, then you'll feel better.

>Message
Meant to say mess, fucking auto complete.

>At least do it in a way that doesn't leave a message
>Meant to say mess, fucking auto complete
Gee, I wonder who could be behind that autocomplete.

Accept your suffering and be an hero

Being suicidal is like having a superpower - if you literally want to die, than why do you care about how dangerous anything is? Go skydiving or something. If you're worried about the future than go do something to change it - you've got nothing to lose,

why wait til february tho

Neat cry for help.

You should go camping, user.

>Life is really hard.
No shit, Sherlock.
>So I'm taking the easy way out because I'm too much of a faggot to stay and fight.
Stop being a pussy.

One way ticket to hell my friend. dont do it.
Existence is suffering, and experiencing suffering and hardship is life.
The goal is to overcome and become the best you can be. theres not much more to it.
Dont do it mate, it ends in death anyways.

Listen Mr. OP: Stop acting like a Black! If you are white, like I think you are, you ought to resist life's adversities. Put aside happiness and start to be a man.
>Also, after you have poured out your rage by starting various threads like this, you must do as I say!

>Go Out with a Bang: Fight the Police
>Steal a helicopter
>Jump the fence to Area 51
>Try to find Osama
PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT A GENERIC WOE IS ME SUICIDE, YOU FUCKING WIMP
IF YOU DIDN'T WIN A DARWIN AWARD, YOU FUCKING SUCK AT DYING

go be a mercenary or terrorist instead. at least you will get to see some action b4 you die. killing yourself is pathetic af burger

There are like 40 High Life cans scattered across my room right now.

Is High Life the beer for people who have just given up?

user, go for the high score instead.

>1 post by this slide thread

Sage

>I'm killing myself in February.
That's not how it works, nigger. You'll be pushing the deadline forever. It's now or never.

You probably just nutrient deficient.

Take probiotics or make Kefir.

Take DHEA for increased testosterone.
DO RESEARCH THOUGH.
More DHEA does not mean more testosterone. Too much can be made into estrogen which WILL HAPPEN if you are under 35 years old, so watch out. If you are over 50, it will likely benefit you. ONLY less than 100mg per day. No more than that.

Take zinc for fertility if you are male and trying to make babies.

Take Moringa Olifera for detoxing heavy metals.

Take Phosphatidylserine for mental alertness.

You probably have high cortisol from dealing with this shit society and triggered feminists so look into things that control cortisol - some of those are above.

Who are you taking with you??

Used to have access to network rail control logs in an old job. We have around 10 suicides every week just from trains. Do you have any idea how devastated your body is left? Gore and limbs go everywhere, you are just destroyed. Do you really wanna look like that you faggot?

Watch this video and your depression will evaporate.
youtube.com/watch?v=bAVFFg9tDtc

Get a fucking motorcycle. You won't care about any of that bullshit anymore.

Get a rifle, get over to Washington DC, and find a way to kill as many politicians as possible before you are taken out. You could also hit CNN or another kike news outlet if you are so inclined. Either way, at least make your life and your death serve a purpose.

Just a friendly heads up there buddy, semi important things to consider.
Hit by trains,planes and automobiles is really really painful. Don't believe that shit on TV/movies. It's not some glorious martyrdom it's = worst paper cut ever.
Also death doesn't always work. The rock n roll metallic fan with shotgun to head ONLY blew his face off then survived, kinda made his life way worse.
AND I had a buddy that decided that self BTFO was what he really wanted/needed except he stupidly survived, of course he realized after how bad of an idea it was and he'll never ever attempt that again.
Oh Yah because he's a fucking quadriplegic, he can ONLY move his eyes and top lip. But the handicap helper monkey is kinda cool.

Spend the next three weeks eating healthy and going for at least 1 45 minute walk per day and see if you still feel the same after. Nutrition is a big part of mental health that people often neglect .