Hungary and Poland

This constant propaganda to paint Hungary and Poland as the bad guys can mean only one thing - invasion.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/07/hungary-poland-had-enough-of-liberal-democracy-eu-must-act

Will the US help Poland when Germany invades again?

Reminder the German military is full of soyboys and rusting tanks while Poland has new top tier US equipment and angry slavs determined to protect their land.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Polish_Land_Forces
youtube.com/watch?v=W8QRExBfQhs
dw.com/en/us-and-poland-strike-105-billion-missile-defense-deal/a-41433719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>while Poland has new top tier US equipment
nigga what? we are still stuck in 1980
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Polish_Land_Forces

>standd

I see new stuff all the time during NATO exercises and shit.

Would Russia help us? I heard they have T-I-G-E-R-S and S-P-A-C-E

Im sure Poland is trembling in fear from the german tranny-led army.

>african refugee shock infantry

I agree. The E.U. is currently taking steps very close to making an official E.U. army (kinda already has one). Once the EU Jewish leaders garner enough support via false flags, etc, they will move in and force Eastern Europe to have shitskin invaders (and later the Billions of African imports, pic related). (shoehorning = overrepresentation in tv/ads)

Global warming is pushing the Sahara southward into the habitable zones. Where will those poor immigrants have to flee to? White countries of course.

because we send new shit to NATO exercises but majority of our equipment is still post soviet garbage. We are modernizing too slow.

The fun thing is they will never have support.The population doesnt support the eujews.There is a reason only Hungary had a vote about rapefugees.

Dont ask me to do this m8

S-P-A-C-E

I predict that Germany will draft all it's white men so that after all the whites die fighting the poor refugee men can take over.

Hmm makes sense. You have new fighter planes tho?

No worries mate. My country is not in the position to invade anyone any time soon. We can´t even keep our own country safe.

I bet the willingness to fight will be lower than in Ukraine. No one wants to die for Merkel.

we have 48 f16s and 31 modernized mig29

Fuggg that's awesome. We got 8 Migs that are not modernised and only 2 can fly.

I hope that Hungary will support us in EU parlament.

You know they will. Pic related. I wish we had such friends.

That's why we either empire or we die, there's no other option, given our geopolitics

Intermarium when

This faggot actually got most of the things he predicted right. Like Ukraine conflict, Turkey vs. Russia, etc.

So he says Poland will be a major power in the next century with a bunch of countries from central and eastern Europe as its willing alliance mates, client states and protectorates. Your major rival will be resurgent Turkey (lol history repeating itself) trying to establish a new Caliphate.

well if you are really the Americans would sooner support the Germans(it's just more profitable allies and that's all that burgers care about) and if we would receive any help from anyone it would be Russa

not really but realistic
fucking auto correct

A stand against what?
The EU/Neo-Con/Lib empire is illiberal. "Brave New World" is a totalitarian society.

>poor diplomatic relations mean invasion coming

Do you even read the news? Even America doesn't have nearly enough soldiers to invade a fraction of the countries they complain about.

>poland
>major power
one can only wish, user

be careful what you wish for user

Wouldn't surprise me if it is in ~40 years.

Every Eastern European country that is part of the EU will eventually by race mixed by force and no one's gonna help them.
In fact they are likely to fight each other until the very end.
Russia will stand by and watch since they are comfortably safe in their alliance with China. Also they only feel kinship towards Belarus and Ukraine of whom both are never going to be part of the EU.
The US will at best just be neutral towards it, at worst (if Democrats take over again) it will help enforcing this together with the EU.

w dupie byłeś, gówno widziałeś
>treads on you

why don't you guys just withdraw from the EU? the reality is, be in the EU and abide by their rules or get out

Literally going to use violence become some people won't allow others into their house. God, I hope so

I met a Hungarian over summer, he was awesome and tough as nails. Very stuck in a late 1800's mindset, a romanticist of the sort.

>why don't you guys just withdraw from the EU?
gibs not over yet and germany still not paid WW2 reparations

Kek

Why is pol not trolling these left wing faggots? The guy who wrote this is pro EU but against european countries that want to think for themselvea?

Is the guardian.a subsidied publication?

why can't you negotiate that as a separate thing from the EU?

No. Fight your own dumb ass wars from now on.

because

i think this is most plausible. the US is too selfish to aid its allies. it's mostly concerned with the greater zion project
exhibit:

>Also they only feel kinship towards Belarus and Ukraine
and serbia?

we do, we will leech gibs AND force germs to pay reparations
this is our revenge for NordStream 2, project that was officially gas pipe from russia to germany, but main issue was that it would block Polish ships from Baltics

I would serve with Poland and Hungary as a mercenary to fight the E.U. But I better get a cutie in exhange

People prefer nation states to (((democracy)))
Implying eu is democratic

Holy fuck the European Commission is thicc, This is the shit they are trying to shovel down peoples throats these days?!

>The fun thing is they will never have support
yeah right.. it's not as if they don't manufacture consent already.

christ..

welp, they fail miserably to manufacture consent in Butthurt Belt countries

> Will the US help Poland when Germany invades again?

LOL the USA occupies Germany.

save it. you're going to be drafted to fight iran

How does that make the country feel?

>we will leech gibs AND force germs to pay reparations

well there's the problem. you want EU gibs without abiding by EU laws. that makes you a parasite. just negotiate a separate treaty for gibs and reparations separate from the EU then pull out

>a grave threat to the EU

Literally no one in yurop cares what poland and hungary does, i mean the people. If EU is planning somekind shit towards polan and hungary it wont never get any support from people

>you want EU gibs without abiding by EU laws
>without abiding by EU laws
>>youtube.com/watch?v=W8QRExBfQhs
there is no single law of EU that is being broken in Poland
there is only EU saying:
a) they are concerned about state of our democracy (meaningless, look at germany, 100 days without govt)
b) democracy is endangered (because we changed ruling party and refuse to sell our shit to appease germans)
c) other bullshit reasons
no actual broken laws

Nobody even notices because they're all in Bavaria. I'm sure nobody would mind if they were moved to Poland, though. Except for the Poles: the US soldiers are too 52% for them and Poland is pretty racist these days.

They didn't fail in Germany, Greece, France, Netherlands and other countries.
They scared the public into voting pro EU parties.
And some people are still retarded enough to buy into this Eu pyramid scheme.

People won't rise even if the government starts killing the left and right. Truth be told we are totally subjugated by these fuckers!

You're trying to talk sense into the pale-skinned version of a welfare queen. This was the same kind of weak thinking that got Poland partitioned five times. It's in their blood.

>EU gibs
there is no such thing !

This polebro gets it. Source: me doing compulsory mil service when I was 19 and seeing garages filled with ruski vehicles ready for war.

Let's meme Germany invading Poland "for the good of the EU and the free world"...

the krauts are nothing. poland will be ok.

but they failed in here so it is at least possible
after initial wave of EuroHype, when people saw through the bullshit we are now where we are now
we want to use EU for our own benefits and fuck everybody who opposes us
this is what Germany and France does, and if everybody have same rights in EU, we will ddo that as well, no remorse

why did you even let them in?

My predictions as a pole (abroad, bound to return)

>Reborn polish militaristic nationalistic spirit
>It spreads to Hungary, then to moldova and bulgaria, and croatia, who join the v4
>the v4 centralizes
>Chechia and slovakia have no choice but to cooperate.
>new revanchism, and pushing for new borders.
>Romania and Ukraine must cede land
>the baltic states are pressured to join or be annexed along wit Białoruś
>us backs the v4 block, and cooperation leads to increased economic growth
>russia or germany implodes, and the v4 uses this to become the new european great power

Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but couldn't this be possible?
>

>George Friedman
>the CIA Jew who predicted that the US and Japan would be at war with each other by the year 2000

His predictions aren't predictions, they're a cohesive outline of the Pentagon's long-term geopolitical goals and nothing more

incorrect. you signed up for

freedom of movement of people

when you signed up to be part of the EU

of EU citizens, you jewish liar

A war would be the best thing to happen at this point.

not to mention fact that through initial phase of Polish incclusion in EU our companies were banned from foreign markets whereas foreign companies were allowed within Poland
if they break their own laws from the beginning, they better do not expect we play fair

Sounds like something presented in the book bulgarianon posted

no. the world is already contentious as it is with US, Russia/China, and EU vying for hegemony. i think it will be very difficult for a pan-slav mov't to remain independent from these axis vying for power

refugees are EU citizens

Trump hates Merkel and the Eurocrats (as they hate him) and knows Poland is his best friend in the EU right now. They also stroke his narcissism well. I doubt EU will get serious about taking action against Poland while Trump is POTUS.

no they aren't you jewish double liar
they are not even refugees
they are migrants

V4 Just needs to hunker down to prepare for the inevitable civil wars that will happen to the rest of Europe.

they already dropped sanctions plan, andddd tomorrow our honorary jew and prime minister Morawiecki is going to buttfuck Brussels with their own laws
poetry

I read this shit too. Made my blood boil

then you should pull a brexit.

anyone want to comment on this?

because you say so? spieprzaj dziadu

its none of the US business

>illiberal
How ungood

yes, I will just write this again
they are not refugees
refugee seek refuge, probably in nearest country to return home when safety is ensured
those are seeking gibs and most of those are somalis, not syrians
are you from Commiefornia or you are just terribly bluepilled?

no, because you're complaining about being in the EU you dishonorable piece of shit

how long until Sup Forums causes russia to be #1.

pls dont backstab us when we fight the western caliphate in next 25 years

well whatever they are, they are free to move within the EU. why do you think brexit happened? it's obvious you want to try to game the system from the inside, but that won't work when you have zero moral high ground

you are not mature yet to talk to me about honour, mutt
come back when your country have 1000 years

>grave threat to the EU
>bad

It is our business we just sold them $10.5bn of weapons.

dw.com/en/us-and-poland-strike-105-billion-missile-defense-deal/a-41433719

Poland is the perfect ally against both Russia and EU for Trump.

>The Grauniad is relev-

At this point im just hoping one of these days some country just stands up to all this coalition shit and declares war on another country to finally get Europe back on track and out of this daze its been in since the fucking 50s

>but that won't work when you have zero moral high ground
>this much concern shilling
I have ALL moral high ground here
our politics shown to be working when compared to western buttcheek spreading
stop being retarded, I know americans are not really intelectual elite but come on
pic related, King of Poland, Jezus Chrystus
go ask if muzzies want to have such king, because if they don't they can look elsewhere, and if they do, it is taqiyya

Fucking no man. You Europeans are retarded aren't you?

Remember what happened last time you went to war? You fuckers destroyed yourselves. Dont do it again. No White nations should ever go to war again.

>constant propaganda to paint Hungary and Poland as the bad guys

It's so fucking hilarious. The big western states are kvetching about the east not falling in line. They're literally complaining they can't integrate Eastern Europe into our way of thinking. They have to threaten sanctions and legal action just to get compliance from them.

BUT SOMEHOW A MILLION AFRICANS AND ARABS WILL BE PROPER EU CITIZENS NO WORRIES M8 UR NOT A RAYCIS R U AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF

some principles are eternal welfare nigger

stop trying to look smart Tyrone, you fail at it miserably