Let’s end hatred together

Is there anything more cucked than being a white male and voting democrat?

>No white women
>Jewish women twice

Oy vey...

What about transgendered female to males?

>jewish women
>...
>jewish women
Gee, I wonder who wrote that tweet.

They included "Black """women"""" retard

Sounds like they hate men.....
More double standards from the useful idiots err... I mean sjws.

>no christian women
>no buddhist women
>no hindu women
>no fedora women

Racist!

Being a white woman is basically just as cucked at this point

>Let's End Hatred Together
>Post about electing women
Yeah, okay. Cause women can't be bias or bigoted, sure.
>Holy fuck never elect a Millennial woman

underrated

This

TRASH THE NAZIS

What about smart w--
Or maybe logical w--
Or why not rational w--

It's amazing how the Democrats descended into utter lunacy in the past decade due to social media
Obama circa 2008 would've been considered a right wing Nazi by today's standards

How can you elect more women if a woman had never been elected before? That's like if someone asks if you want some more tea even of you haven't gotten some tea yet

No Christians
No Whites
Double Jew

Blame White Men when they lose again next election

Their positions are torn straight from Tumblr blogs now. The sad thing is Republicans are doing such a bad fucking job this may be what runs the country soon.

How about electing reasonably competent people, holy shit how hard can it be to understand.

Neo-Marxism at its finest

>disabled women

redundant

Why is Jewish put twice

So a black LQBT Jew will B the next pres?

Hello Oprah!

Heh

I used to be a staunch Democrat until the early 2010s when they started the whole white privilege rap.
We went from Clinton cracking down hard on entitlements and illegal immigration in the 90s to states allowing illegals to flow in and go on welfare. Its truly astounding

This makes me desire Sharia

AAPI?

What's AAPI?

asian american pacific islander I believe

Once for practicers of the jew faith, once for jew ethnicity.

what about asian women?
seriously america would get back on track with some asian female leaders..

Say what you want about mudslimes, but at least they keep their women in check.

Asian American / Pacific Islander

Basically a bunch of people that democrats don't really care much about and they kinda look the same so they lumped them up into one group while calling others racist.

well they keep everybody in check, so much that they have no scientific progress

Asians [East] usually fall under the white privilege banner since they are a model minority and go against supposed biase against minorities

Or they're hardcore liberals

Fucking do it, that way the Judeo-Mutt empire will collapse even faster.

You have to realize that a two-party system is always going to be terrible, especially when both parties are as abstract as the "Democrats" and "Republicans"
Both are so abstract and their ideologies have changed radically over time, although the Democrats moreso. Actually, the Republicans have always been more consistent but they still regularly flip-flop.
The only issue the two parties seem to agree and are both consistent on is Israel

>race doesn't matter and doesn't even really exist
>diversity in government is better though
What do they mean by this?

Look at that victim privelage combo multiplier! :D

As a black disabled genderfluid female muslim feminist trainsgender (yes, trains) dwarf aids sheboon, fuck whypipo

But the alternative is a multi-party/proportional system that basically exists to ensure a 'moderate' (i.e. status quo) party always retains control of the ruling coalition.

LOOOOOL
Am I the first to notice that the list has Jewish Women twice?
(((SUBTLE)))

>Let's elect:
>Black women
>LGBT women
>Muslim women
>Disabled women
>Jewish women
>Latina women
>Millennial women
>Jewish women
>AAPI women
>More. Women.

Why not elect the best candidate instead?

Democrats have gone VERY far left.

One-party system is only way to get things done, look at any country which had only one-party and see how they managed to implement their reforms (regardless of whether they're good or bad).
A good modern example in USA is California, its pretty much a one-party state and they managed to pass laws that would be not be passed at federal level.

So there is no women on the internet, so who posted this garbage? Can't decide if troll, shill, or real idiot.....

also captcha is bullshit

>gender is a spectrum
>men are evil
>fuck the spectrum
>go women only!

What about beheading almost all the women of the categories you posted? Except good high IQ millennial girls?

>Except good high IQ millennial girls
and unicorns.

Going on twitch spouting pol memes and then going "careful goys, don't wanna reveal the power level"

Is the 'Best Candidate' not a politically correct answer anymore?

It discriminates against those who stand no chance.

Guess they forgot Christian women.

>mutts are still mad

>Jewish women twice
>No white women
why did the lose the 2016 election again?

Lul. I think it is more similar to sadomasochism than cucking...

still not enough jewish women

/thread
It's not Her fucking turn for no reason. There has to be a reason. and there probably isn't

Jewish Women twice?
Democrats...

Fallacious argument.
Seen more hatred from two of the first three in that last than any all the others combined.

If that's their official stance they don't stand a chance.

what a joke. women cant stand other women. every guy has had to hear about his gf / wifes co workers and its always some woman they cant stand. they have also all heard at least 5 times that a female that walks into their field of vision has fake tits

women hate other women. and if your unlucky enough to end up around her friends you see how much shit they talk about each other any chance they get and it makes you wonder if they are even sentient sometimes because any guy would think well if this is how you act when bobs not in the room because hes taking a piss maybe you just talk shit about every one and as a guy you do that to their face.

mens friends are enemies you drink with that 1 time you puke on yourself and black out and wake up spoon a dog will never be lived down. doesnt matter that you had clothing on onh no it will be described as full on beastiality to every one your friends ever meet

Why no representation for the mentally disabled ?
What about gypsies? Doesn’t anyone care about the gypsies who were also holoucousted. Who is representing them?
This just ain’t right.
If we are going to be diverse let’s do it right. I want to see trannies, pikeys, furries, vegans, trans species, mentally retarded candidates. I want the whole rainbow dammit.

How do you stay bluepilled after reading this shit?

>jewish women twice
They're not even trying.

Brainwashing?

>"You betrayed our race, gramps"
The mutts right tho.

No. Not really. They've already established that white men are not welcome. Younger white men who vote for them are cucks who think it's a good thing. Most of the boomers who still vote Democrat think they're the same party from the 1970's. I've argued with lefty boomers who have no idea what the Democrat's support today. If they knew this was their platform they wouldn't vote for them but being stubborn ass boomers they won't listen.

what about white men?

they did a pretty good job in the past.

Who knows...

Media brainwashing.

they forgot Jewish women

This

Who do you think is behind the post m80

jewish women all the way
and then again

>jewish women
>jewish women

nice going chaya
a bit overenthusiastic perhaps?

>jewish women twice
Not even trying to be subtle

I'm in the middle of one of those really painful shits

neeeeeeeeed Dolgan and Yakut ethnic women

what are they, Racist for not including these!??

Please, dear God, let the Dems make this their official 2020 platform!

AAPI women? Do I want to know?
Millenial women? They are like 18, why do we want to elect kids?

>Jewish women twice

Jewish women listed twice. Genocide the kikes.

>Jewish women twice
>no mention of white women
Either the Democrat Party is apocalyptically retarded, or they have a mole trying to redpill the voter bloc.

I agree the Democrats should run a disabled woman for president

You should read the comments they received on their tweet. They got roasted.

This webm probably did more to ruin her campaign than all the meddling of the Kremlin.

Dont forget the Jewish and the Jewish women goy

Holy shit did they not learn from 2016? They need to focus on who can beat Trump in 2020, not eat themselves alive with this identitarian shit.

Why can't Democrats just be fucking normal so we don't have to keep voting against our Interests for dumb kike living billionaires who only give a shit about other rich people and the prestige of being president. I fucking hate politics reee

>Holy shit did they not learn from 2016?
Clearly you are not familiar with the leftist mindset. They always double down. No matter how fucked up the situation.... they double down.

>if I disagree you're a shill
Ahh the old if you disagree you're a shill straw man argument. Well two can play at that game you're the shareblue shill. Who decides who's the shill then?

I set you up for that one burger, give me another (YOU)

And they wonder why white women voted for Trump instead of Hillary 'hello fellow white women' Clinton.

Meritocracy is sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. Sadly I'm not being glib, leftist actually believe this.

Keep on running on identity politics and keep on losing seats to the GOP.

I think I want to punch the faggot soyboy with the ridiculous curly fro even more than the jew.

I mean most white women voted republican last year.

maybe we can win white women back as the left continues to turn on them