This is your new middle-school classmate

This is your new middle-school classmate

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/fry449qtccnqvbj/Tsugumomo_manga_fanservice_compilation_(vol._1-19).rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me on the left

Will give lots of bento boxes in exchange for nursing handjobs

They grow up so fast these days

Is that maken ki?

I would feel her up.

what's this from user?

Tsugumomo

B8 thread, everyone who posted above (barring me) is in middleschool thus under 18 BAN EM ALL

But I'm not in middle school.

good god she's even hotter than the manga
why do they keep picking weird hair colors though? I always pictured most of the cast just having brown hair.

>she's even hotter than the manga

I hate it in anime when there's a hot chick and every single fucking guy possible drools and ogles them.
And when it's a hentai manga, that's a sign of netorare.

Why can't we have nice things?
I fucking hate the anime stereotype of every guy being a pervert, it completely kills the buzz for me on every anime it happens in.

For the little page time she was in I hope we get to thicc hourglass

Just so we get more fan art

>why do they keep picking weird hair colors though?

Welcome to anime

>she's even hotter than the manga

I want to be her slave.

I hate retards who think 13 year old boys expressing perfectly normal sexual appetites is a sign of perversion.

Crows gained some weight since her first appearances

A manga that gets talked about so frequently on here that if you had lurked the catalogue rather than be spoonfed by an user barely less newfag than you--or even if you'd been patient enough to keep this thread tabbed--you'd have gotten the name all by yourself and saved the board just that tinniest little bit drop of quality.

Not a chance. We'll barely get to the Sunao fight, the fake marriage at best.

I hope we somehow make it to picrelated

Well, that's the fake marriage.

It's just after the fight which is already confirmed by the op, so I'd say chances are fair but at the same time they could also end it right before this, which would be honestly criminal.

Fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

mediafire.com/file/fry449qtccnqvbj/Tsugumomo_manga_fanservice_compilation_(vol._1-19).rar
My dick, your dick, everyone's dick.